Shana's craves v1.5 [F/F or Futa]

Started by ShanaTheIV, April 17, 2012, 10:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShanaTheIV

Hi again. This is like my third and hopefully, last attempt at making a request thread like this. I kind of got a little frustrated as a "NING" since I couldn't edit my post at the time which made it difficult to share my new ideas if I had any. But since I'm a full-fledged member now, I'd like to start a little flesh this time around. I will update this thread whenever something comes up. If something says taken in red, in means I've found a game for this.

Oh, and please go through my O/O before making any request. I usually prefer F/F and futa base RPs.

Also, if you have a request of your own, feel free to ask. Go ahead and post here if you want as well.

Reply speed: Moderate

Name
My idiot

Content
F/F, Adverture, Humor, Consensual, Futa or Non-futa

Scenario
My character will be cute but extremely unintelligent and usually foolish, (kind of like some of those dimwitted characters you'll see in cartoons) and will be traveling, involved, or married to her smarter, female companion. She may get on her partners nervous at times and might try something stupid. She may even be clumsy or a cry-baby, but her partner will usually be there for her and will try to protect her... or take advantage of her. Oh yeah, and her favorite food is hotdogs.

Setting
Fantasy or Modern

Other
If Fantasy, one or both of our characters might be of another race like elves or something.

Name
A Ninja & her Princess

Content
F/F, Action, Adventure, Kidnapping, Futa or Non-Futa, Bondage, Non-Consensual (at first, optional)

Scenario
A ninja was sent on a mission to assassinate her target, who happens to be a princess (or some rich girl) but somehow fells in love with her and kidnaps her instead. They later get hunted down by both her father and his guards and the Ninja's clan since she was disobeying her orders. The princess will at first, try to get herself free and turn her kidnapper in. But the ninja has a soft spot in her and proves that she cares for her target and is willing to betray her own clan for the princess.

Setting
Fantasy or historical

Other info
Although the ninja is more powerful and skilled, the princess doesn't HAVE to be entirely weak either.

Name
(Working cover title)

Content
F/F (*gasp*), Futa, Consensual, Romance, Drama (optional)

Scenario
A new girl recently transferred in to a new school for reasons unknown (for now at least) and befriends another girl as she helps her adjust to her new experiment. At first glace, the new girl seems normal on a bit on the shy side. But it later turns out, unlike the other girls, she is a legit futanari behind that skirt of hers and is rather sensitive about it. She may even have a complex about it. Her new friend however, will stick by her no matter what and will help her out in her dilemmas, and eventually become lovers.

Setting
Modern, MAYBE fantasy

Other info
I MIGHT give pregnancy a shot this time if you bring it up. We'll see...

Name
Untitled Disgaea fandom

Content
F/F or Futa, Adventure, Comedy, System (Optional)

Scenario
Story is something we can discuss since I haven't thought of one yet, but I'd like to give the whole system thing a try with this one. I'm rather new to the idea though so I'm open to some guidance. Of course free-form is also an option if that's what you prefer. I would like the main characters to be the custom/generic classes with maybe some encounters from the unique/main characters as well. My favorite classes to play as ad with are:

Healer
Female Samurai
Female Ninja
Professor
Beast Tamer
Magical Knight
Gunslinger
Female Brawler
Succubus
Nekomara

Depending on the content, I may accept original classes/characters as well.

Setting
The netherworld, item world, basically anywhere in the Disgaea universe.

Other info
None that I can think of expect some knowledge of the games required.  :P

Name
Blood Gal

Content
F/F as usual, Action, Vampire play, Non-futa, Bondage (optional)

Scenario
A young girl had her life changed forever when she became a victim of a vampire attack and becomes one herself. Now, she must learn to live her life as such with the person that made her what she is. They may later get into some sort of bond in the process. I'll admit, I wasn't really attracted them at first, but I'd ready like to try it out now.

Setting
Modern or fantasy

Other info
This is by no means, a Twilight knock-off. I have not read the book or watch the movies nor do I want too. x_x Same goes for Buffy the Vampire Slayer, to a certain extent at least. I have nothing against the series unlike Twilight, but I never watched or read it either. Also, I prefer to play the victim.

ShanaTheIV

ShanaTheIV

ShanaTheIV

5/12/2012: Added two more stories!  XD

ShanaTheIV

7/30/2012: Added a story but remove some others.

ShanaTheIV

ShanaTheIV

9/10/2012: New game guys. I hope I get a response soon because I really wanna try it out.