News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

If your interested ^_^

Started by Gentle Eyes, May 09, 2009, 03:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gentle Eyes

((Note that one of my friends made this for me to see if anyone is interested she gave me premission to use it so here it is.))

In a magical kindgom that once thrived, sits a lonely little figure with a spear in hand and an Aqua amulet on a small golden chain. She is to protect the magical fountain at all cost for it is the source of all magic, all life and if used with the right ingredients can reverse aging to some degree. She wasn't always a guardian, but a princess second born, her brother was to be King... but he disappeared and all thought him to be dead. Still she holds out hope he is still alive for ever since then her people have turned to statues with aqua tears. Due to their grief, these tears flock to the fountain making it all the more potent and dangerous if used by the wrong sort of person. What upsets her more is that the Dragon egg she was given, which was Aqua never hatched, because without life within their Magical Kingdom, without laughter and happiness the unhatched Dragon was doomed. Its unknown if the egg now will ever hatch, but if it does the first thing it sees it will think its its mother and forever be connected to that persons soul. There are times she wonders "Why me?" because she was the only one not to fall under the abhorrent curse and perhaps if her brother were to return all would again be right... but what if he is dead... what other way she always wonders is how she can make everything if not completely right then somewhat normal again. Her spear is made out of an ancient Dragons claw that fell off during a fight, but that Dragon was old by the time she was given the spear by her grandfather along with some hair clippings of its mate and a feather.

One day invaders arrive, two of them sinister and ugly as sin. They try and force her to submit to their will, but their younger and very muscular captain sees to it they are punished. This perhaps leads the lonely princess into feeling secure with him... which is maybe all part of his plan. The two old ugly guys are actually gay and only hideous because of what happened in their pasts though they too were once handsome if not quite so muscular men in their youth. There's just one thing about the Captain that she wont find out until he's trying to seduce her... and eventually he might get frustrated by her lack of interest or at least her not wanting things to occur so quickly. The captain while looking quite human is actually between 1/4 and 3/4 demon and has tenticles that can appear or can disappear at his will... atlthough when he's highly aroused its not always as controllable...