News:

Main Menu

FAVORITE SMELL??

Started by LadyAVA, September 21, 2012, 12:39:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

I kinda like the smell of gasoline, too.  Though that could be it's association with gas stations and auto repair shops and mechanics.  Cute, sexy, greasy mechanics. ;D

hannahbanana

Spray paint and permanent markers reminds me of bad boy graffiti artists. Yummy bad boys. 

Armand

Any spicy food frying, like fish or chicken, or expensive/exotic herb. =D

Outsider

That heavy, impending smell right before it starts to rain.
Grandmothers cooking :p RIP.

FreeTheBalloons

Silverfyre

Mm, they do have a wonderful smell to them.  One part leather, one part cooking smoke, two parts dirt and three parts awesome.

FreeTheBalloons

Quote from: Silverfyre on October 14, 2012, 04:42:26 PM
Mm, they do have a wonderful smell to them.  One part leather, one part cooking smoke, two parts dirt and three parts awesome.

And one part cigirets, and the last part alcohol. xD

Silverfyre

Mead or cider preferably!

FreeTheBalloons

Quote from: Silverfyre on October 14, 2012, 04:56:18 PM
Mead or cider preferably!

Most definatly. Considering my gluten intolerance. And beer just seems nasty anyways. xD

Salvation

Peach cider.. I rather enjoy the stuff.

Silverfyre

Quote from: FreeTheBalloons on October 14, 2012, 05:02:27 PM
Most definatly. Considering my gluten intolerance. And beer just seems nasty anyways. xD

I understand all too well about the gluten intolerance.  Thankfully, cider is all the more wonderful to enjoy then, eh?

Jillabelle

The first smell of rain after it's been dry for a long time... petrichor.

Also, Christmas trees!

Salvation

I agree wholeheartedly on the aroma of Christmas trees. I love the smell of pine, and I also enjoy the smells at Ren fairs.  Noted that someone mentioned gasoline, and as odd as this might make me sound, I actually got to like that smell for some reason.  I blame that on one of my first jobs out of high school being as a cashier at a gas station.

heathenwolf

I enjoy  the smell of honeysuckles as well as dragonsblood.

GoldenKeyboard

My all time favorite smell?
The smell of an old, many times read romantic novel.