The New Jedi Academy

Started by MaiMizzu, November 26, 2013, 01:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zergmuncher

Alright I'll bite. I'm all hyped up on Star Wars and I'd love to be in this. I'd have a tough time choosing a class or profession. Either Bounty Hunter or a sith oriented force user if that's even a possibility. But bottom line is i'm interested.

Josietta

Mmm Boba...... the Fettish is strong in this one!

*would love to play or even run across Boba's love child to some wayward woman at the Cantina, the child would have joined the Academy to learn the ways of the force so she can be better than anyone else and still  have other skills to top it*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Aiden

Gonna have to wait for the Gm to put some order.

The idea itself seems to focus on Jedi Academy but if they do go on missions, some encounters with Sith and Bounty Hunters is very likely.

catherinehellfire

Dang I want to join as a padawan but I don't think there are enough actual full jedi for the amount of padawans
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Josietta

That is why I said -if- i played the love child of Boba and some wayward woman that she would be in training at the Academy. Bianca Fett (or likely a different name), 16-17 year old Jedi Padawan training to become a Jedi Knight (or if needs be for more actual Jedi I'd be up for changing her age and making her a Knight instead :D)

Or Boba could have been her grandfather or some such... >.>   Dark hair definitely runs in the family but its not a solid thing yet.

I'm off to sleep but Punkin sent me over to have a peeksee what this was. :)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Aiden

I'm afraid I would suck as a Jedi teacher, damn my inner Sith.  XD

Pumpkin Seeds

The GM did say she wants a high ratio of students to teachers 5:1 I believe.

Aiden

"-Aiden's characrter name here-
Welcome students to real piloting 101, this is your captain speaking and I am going to teach you how to use instinct over your alleged force. Shall we begin?"

Pumpkin Seeds

Does this ship have the "Warning: Student Driver" sticker on it?

PhantomPistoleer

The problem with sub-orbital engines is, once you see the "warning: student driver" sticker on there, you're pretty much dead.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Crash

Josi!

Hmm, I could make a teacher instead of a padawan if we need it.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Aiden

-Enters all the padwans into a pod race-

Good luck kids.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

catherinehellfire

Dang well if that's the ratio then I want a female Twilek padawan
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

RubySlippers

Aidaana Fulkur

Human Force Adept

Pacifist Mystic of the Living Force

MaiMizzu

So here's what we have so far:
MaiMizzu - Padawan
Barbarian - Padawan (or Master if needed)
PhantomPistoleer - Master
ShadowFox89 - Padawan
Baalborn87 - Force Adept
Pumpkin Seeds - Padawan
Aiden - Ship's Captain possibly
Muse - Force Adept (did you want to be an actual student?)
Zergmuncher - Bounty Hunter or Sith
CatherineHellfire - Padawan
Crash - Master or Padawan, whichever is needed
RubySlippers - Force Adept

6 students
1 confirmed Master, maybe another
1 ship's captain
1 bounty hunter or sith
3 Force Adept

Does that look right? If it isnt, please correct me.

When i get home from work I'll work on a CS and ooc thread .. as well as a level system for the Academy. they are students, after all. If you play a Master, i'dlike you to be able to come up with lessons or challenges for students. im not asking for a frelling curriculum... but the masters are here to teach, to be mentors.

talk to y'all tonight
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Barbarian

After your input, I'ld like to take the role of a Knight, a Diplomat Councelor if that's appropriate.

A Jedi that newly earned the rank of Knight but not ready to take on the role of a Master. I can fit in as an advisor role for Padawans, if not mentor and attend to middle threat matters on which a Master will not bother his time and where a Padawan is not to be sent alone.

Imogen

I'd be interested in a Jedi investigator.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

apygoos

id be intersted in an investigator, or shadow, leaning more towards investigator right now. whether they're a knight or a master remains yet to be seen, but they're going to be damn good at what they do.
also
is a resurgence of the Revanites possible? The Revanite philosophy of balance in the force with ones self, employing both light, and dark, might be a fun one for a small faction of the RP. before hunted out and forced into complete and entire secrecy by the sith empire, all kinds of people joined the Revanites, not just jedi or sith.

Wajin

I'd love to play a Grey Knight, but at the same time I'm leaning heavily towards a weapon master due to my fondness of exotic lightsaber variants... What about Jedi Artisans by the way? I'd love to mix the two actually, a Weapon Master and Artisan... could make a fun mix
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

MaiMizzu

I think for now we stick to the jedi classes listed.

The revanites can be a small faction,  but I don't see their philosophies being taught at the academy. Maybe a mention of what they are about,  not much beyond that
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Wajin

Can't wait to get a CS up... also... What races are we allowed to play? can it be everything from Wookie to Gormak?
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

MaiMizzu

I don't see any races being off limits. But keep in mind some races can't use the force. But thowe are few and far between
If we think your race won't work, we'll let you know. Ill have the cs template up tonight. Cant do it on my phone

Scribbles

If there's still room, I'd like to join with a padawan.
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

masked stranger

I'm interested but like Barbarian I lack experience with group games. I also post from a phone which can make exceedingly long posts problematic. If that doesn't matter then I'd love to play a grey jedi from a reformed Empire on a goodwill mission - either a student sent to learn or a fully trained force user sent to observe. I think it would be interesting to butt heads over the philosophies of the different orders.