News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ket would like something historical...

Started by Ket, July 29, 2009, 10:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ket

...but not medieval.  Ket doesn't do medieval. 

I'd like something from the British Regency Era on up to the late 1930's, just before World War II broke out in Europe.  The setting doesn't have to be in England.    I don't want a prince and pauper type story.  I want something more realistic.  I would prefer something a bit upper class, but that doesn't mean royalty.  I'd actually like to stay away from royalty of any kind.

I adore history.  I research my stories, and don't care for anachronisms.  I don't expect speech patterns to be perfect, but adding in modern slang will irk me.  I also don't go for clothing and amenities that are out of it's era.  If a story is set in 1855, please don't describe a character wearing clothing from the 1820's.  Yes, I know the difference.  And yes, I'm darn picky.  Deal with it.

I don't require novel length posts either.  I like stories that ebb and flow, the amount of writing depending upon what is going on at the time in the story.  Flavor is wonderful, but too many spices can ruin the stew. 

I have no preference of the gender of the writer or the gender of the character they will be playing. 

So, if you're up for it, you know where to reach me. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.