FoamWeber (0)
Geeklet (0)
Josietta (0)
Marguerite (0)
Remiel (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Marguerite

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Guardian, 1 Hunter, 1 Invincible, 1 Seer, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Zelric Miras

"I see you resent my choice..." Leorobin said while raising an eyebrow, it was clear the votes were not on his side. "Just to be clear about my words, it is not the lyre or the player against who I vote but the words from before...Still I remain true to my words, I don't think my vote should change as fast based on other's choices..." He bows lightly to the lyre player and draws a smile. "I must admit, you are gifted with the words. May the truth be known to those who seek it, my tongue lacks the verse of yours but hands and will are not made for illl intentions."

Josietta

Josi heard the words of Leo and somehow felt moved by them. Maybe he was innocent, but Aiden did seem mischievous and dramatic, not to mention he swayed people to his side very easily. He must be the culprit who placed them here without memories of who or where they are.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Aiden

He turned his stare at Josi with a growing snarl.
"Maybe it is you I should set my sights on, but no I have a feeling Leorobin is more suspect, for now."

Josietta

Her eyes widened at Aiden's words and she backed up a little. She was truly convinced now that she had made the right choice in changing her decision. Her soft skin paled a bit more and she edged toward a group of others at the threat issued forth. "You must be to blame here! You are putting blame on Leo simply because he has an equal amount of votes here as you. You have no real reasoning! You just want to save your own skin!"

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Valerian

Aiden (4) - Alysanthia, FoamWeber, That Girl Analise, Josietta
Leorobin (4) -  Remiel, Lord Mayerling, Eden, Aiden
Moirae (2) - Beguile's Mistress, Kyrsa
Saku (2) - Moirae, Izu
Alysanthia (1) - Xandi
Izu (1) - Geeklet
Kyrsa (1) - Saku
Lord Mayerling (1) - Leorobin
Beguile's Mistress (0)
Eden (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Geeklet (0)
Josietta (0)
Marguerite (0)
Remiel (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Marguerite

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Guardian, 1 Hunter, 1 Invincible, 1 Seer, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

Marguerite somehow had gone off to explore the rest of the place in hopes of regaining her memory. All she could believe was there were individuals who wanted to harm them. After noticing people were already at each other's throat she voted for the one who looked ready to murder. "Aiden, she said before going to Eden to hand hir a necklace
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Alysanthia

Sitting there and listening to everyone, Alysanthia gave a small sad shake of her head. Some were voting blindly were as others had good reasoning but her mind was made up and it wasn't going to be changed so easily.

Valerian

Final Voting:

Aiden (5) - Alysanthia, FoamWeber, That Girl Analise, Josietta, Marguerite
Leorobin (4) -  Remiel, Lord Mayerling, Eden, Aiden
Moirae (2) - Beguile's Mistress, Kyrsa
Saku (2) - Moirae, Izu
Alysanthia (1) - Xandi
Izu (1) - Geeklet
Kyrsa (1) - Saku
Lord Mayerling (1) - Leorobin
Beguile's Mistress (0)
Eden (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Geeklet (0)
Josietta (0)
Marguerite (0)
Remiel (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)
Alas, the Fates were unkind today.  For Aiden was no Trickster, but Ares, the Invincible God of War.  But even he could not resist this.  As the final vote was cast and his fate decided, his spirit fled from the mortal form in which it was held, flying back up to Mount Olympus.

Next time, the survivors would have to hope for more wisdom, or at least better luck.

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Guardian, 1 Hunter, 1 Seer, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Nadir

Eden tilts hir head at the corpsified and gross Aiden, and sighs. "You guys shouldn't kill off the eye-candy on the first night! Tsk."

Josietta

He was distracting. Who knows.. maybe he was exactly that.. a distraction for the real tricksters here.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Marguerite

"The real eye candy are the ones lapping it up in the waters, down below," she pointed down towards the frolicking women and Marguerite pondered in whistling down below. "I miss a lot of things when I try to go on the hunt for honey wine."
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Alysanthia

She nodded at Josietta's words answering back with slight hesitation; "though things will be most difficult now, everyone will be on edge in fear of being attacked." Looking down at her lap Alysanthia fought back the urge to bit down on her thumb nail, which was already chipped and slightly ragged.

Beguile's Mistress

The unjust dispatch of Aiden and the moans and whimpers of some of the others did nothing but anger Beguile and firm her resolve to seek and find the answers that were needed to solve the dilemma that had befallen them.

"So, Aiden's gone.  Nothing can be done about that.  What we need to do now is use whatever reason and clues we have to figure out what is going on here."

FoamWeber

"Agreed." Foam (formerly known as Sofronia) said, nodding her head. "What do we know about the situation so far?"

That Girl Analise

"Well," Analise began, "We know we have killed one of our own, we know that we don't know who we are, and we know that we weren't always here." She thought for a moment... Was there anything else?

Zelric Miras

-It is a pity indeed- Leorobin shook his head and sighed, wondering what did the Fates had written for them. He raised his head when Analise spoke and nodded. -We also know that the responsible for Ganymede's demise is still amongst us...You know I'm quite uncomfortable fr the lack of having a way to refer to each other on a personal level...You may call me...- He looked around for any piece of inspiration and finally fixed his eyes on a cloak that rested on the back of a chair. It had some dust on it, but it seemed to be in good conditions, a golden lion marked the red fabric. -Leo? Hmm yes I think it will fit.- He walked towards it and dusted it brightly, trying the cloak around his shoulders.

Valerian

After discussing their strange situation for a time, the group adjourned once more for a night's rest.

The next day dawned sunny and beautiful -- but the sunlight shone on another loss.  Thanks to the Tricksters, another of their number was gone, all life fled from the mortal body.  And this time, the loss was a grievous one -- Athena, Goddess of Wisdom, their Seer, was now gone.

The remaining innocents would truly have to exercise their wits now.

• Aiden ~ Ares, God of War (lynched)
  • Alysanthia
  • Beguile's Mistress
  • Eden
  • FoamWeber
  • Geeklet ~ Athena, Goddess of Wisdom (removed by Tricksters)
  • Izu
  • Josietta
  • Kyrsa
  • Leorobin
  • Lord Mayerling
  • Marguerite
  • Moirae
  • Remiel
  • Saku
  • That Girl Analise
  • Xandi

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Guardian, 1 Hunter, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Nadir

Eden sobs and hugs poor Geeklet's still beautiful body, then glares at Kyrsa, sure she had something to do with this

Kye

Kyrsa looks on in shock before sinking slowly to the ground and glare up at Eden in return.  "I had nothing to do with this, you're just guessing like the rest of us.  Why would I kill them?  What possible reason could I have?" 

Shaking her head slowly she glanced away.  "It would serve you right if I voted to lynch you, but I honestly don't think you had anything to do with this Eden.  A lot of people suspected Leorobin, perhaps he did have something to do with it after all..."

Alysanthia

Even though she had only talked to Geeklet once, Alysanthia felt remorse that the young woman was gone. Looking around she eyed those still around and one of them was the trickster...

Valerian

Current Voting:

Josietta (1) - Remiel
Kyrsa (1) - Eden
Leorobin (1) - Kyrsa
Moirae (1) - That Girl Analise
That Girl Analise (1) - Moirae
Alysanthia (0)
Beguile's Mistress (0)
Eden (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Izu (0)
Lord Mayerling (0)
Marguerite (0)
Remiel (0)
Saku (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Alysanthia, Beguile's Mistress, FoamWeber, Izu, Josietta, Leorobin, Lord Mayerling, Marguerite, Saku, Xandi

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Guardian, 1 Hunter, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

That Girl Analise

Analise awoke the next morning to find another among their number dead. She wondered where (and with whom) the attacks would stop? She looked at her two second choices from yesterday -changing her answer would have been a good thing yesterday, it seems, so now was her chance "Perhaps the Moirae have something to do with this," she said simply. She hadn't much to go on, having known these people only a couple of days, so she was still taking a shot in the dark. Perhaps she would help to take out the right person today.

desert ashes

Slowly the three blonds emerged from whomever's 'abode' they had shared that evening, smoothing tousled curls and waves, one set of eyes flickered with amusement toward That Girl Analise.  "Truly," the three began at once, "We have had nothing to do with these wretched events.  We have only been watching, and getting to know those else here, trying to spot who has ill intentions and who does not.  Although most of our suspicions are with Josietta, for now we'll return the favor you have bestowed upon us.  Truth will set you free."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes