News:

Main Menu

Orphan Black

Started by undisclosedtoyou, April 29, 2013, 06:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

So Orphan Black is a science fictioney television show about a woman who finds out that she's one of several clones and that there's a bigger picture in which she needs to fight for her life, and the lives of the other women with her face.  And I've got to say, even though I'm only on episode 4 of the 5 episodes currently out, there will be about 10 episodes in this season, this is absolutely a fun watch!  Are there any other fans of this show on E?  And if so, what are your thoughts so far?
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Geeklet

I've been enjoying the show thus far. Also, I've got a crush on Felix, so that helps.

undisclosedtoyou

Ooooh, Felix is awesome, especially that ass shot we got in the first episode!  Also, I just love Tatianas face, she plays the role of Sarah and the other clones brilliantly!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's