The 5 Most Baffling Sex Scenes in the History of Fanfiction

Started by bandit, November 12, 2011, 06:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit

I am a huge fan of Cracked.com and I'm sure a lot of you are. When I read this article I couldn't help but think that it needed to be shared here. It's pretty entertaining...

http://www.cracked.com/article_16554_the-5-most-baffling-sex-scenes-in-history-fanfiction.html
the smiling bandit strikes again! haHahA

Read the deeper side of bandit here! Or just his o/o's here.

This hardcore ghetto gangster image takes a lot of practice.

Jacqueline

Sabby

Careful man, there's a bit of an unwritten rule on linking here, mostly dropping a link without supplying much of a thread to read, and Cracked was pretty much leading the charge xD There's a topic specifically for Cracked articles you wanna share.

The article you linked is a classic though. Read it ages ago. The Indy/Voldemort one sounds like something I'd actually read, being the yaoi chaser I am >.<

Chris Brady

OK, that *beep* was *beep*in' HILARIOUS!

Of course, it's all slash/fic stuff, and it's by a woman.  But I gotta give her props for willingly going where no one has gone before.  Or should, for that matter.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Lilias

Am I the only one who, on finishing the article, went on seamlessly to the '5 Most Baffling Explosions' one?

>_>
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

bandit

Braioch

"Also, the image of Agent Smith slithering up and down Patrick Stewart's body, snake-style, is one that will haunt us until the end of our days, thanks so much."

...thanks Cracked, now it's stuck in MY head...

>,<
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Sabby

I actually found the nuzzling more disturbing... sex is sex, but when your nuzzling, you know they're invested.

Beorning

I must say that the Picard / Elrond story made my jaw drop...  :o

How can people even come up with such ideas? How, I ask?  ;D

FrostShifter

That's cracked up. Some of the things people can come up with are just undescribable. And I kept clicking on article after article. lol I watched the "greatest reaction since double rainbow guy" vid. Now I'm an avid poke player, since gen one, but i cringed at that guy's reaction.

bandit

Hey, I'm not one to judge but slash fic always seems to come up with the most absurd pairings lol

FrostShifter

Quote from: bandit on November 16, 2011, 11:15:25 PM
Hey, I'm not one to judge but slash fic always seems to come up with the most absurd pairings lol

So true!

Predatory Fantasia

That has got to be the most disturbing article that I have read in months...  *goes off to work on his own 'fanfiction' project*

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment