Angzyn

Cowboys are always fun nice....10.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Anesa

10 - She is definitely "Being all she can be!"   Sexayyy!!  ;)

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Okay.. she has...
-looks at her sig-
-counts-
1.. 2... 3... Oh.. My..
-drools-
Uhh.. Ahem.. Yes..

Ah.. Why did I come here again?!

Oh, Yes.. Um, Yeah.. 10.. sure... 10's perfect.. you get a 10.. Mhmm.. 10... yeah..

I need to be excused!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

*Giggles.*

A perfect 10. Drooling isn't exactly attractive, but I've always been a sucker for insanity.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Zaphod

9 for all that hotness. 10 if she had been topless. ;)

LateNightKiss

10, because they don't allow me a higher number.
Such a tease Zaphod!

Insanityenviesme

10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10

This way I give you the maximum score here and the score I'm thinkin of in my head :D
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Sybl

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

1000, because she's beautiful inside and out ^^
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Insanityenviesme

10^10^10

Serves the purpose of a smiley and the proper score... ah, the delights of multitasking :)
Moments of Sanity

SinfulAngel

10 for the delightfully perverted and depraved things I know he's capable of.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Insanityenviesme

10 for the gracious acceptance and not vilification of such perverse depravity :p
Moments of Sanity

Angzyn

10 Love the drawing, its very well done.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

LateNightKiss

10. Danger and beauty?
What a lovely mix.

olive

10 very soft and angelic but naughty too. I love pink!  :-)

LateNightKiss

10. I love the new avi! Absolutely stunning.

olive

10 You too! And 10 for loving my avi. Mith gave me this one. She's got a good eye...among other things.  :P

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Sybl

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

WyldRanger

10...love those..umm... guns, yeah. guns.  ;D

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

LateNightKiss