Just a few ideas <3

Started by usagi13chan, December 11, 2011, 10:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usagi13chan

I'm looking for a quick starting RP. Meaning, I don't wanna fiddle around for days getting everything set up for the RP, i kinda lose interest in it and its no longer fun when we start it. I like to take my time getting to the juicy stuff, so don't confuse this with a quick starting RP.

Ok, now on to the good stuff. Stuff I'd really like to RP right now is...

-Bleach (Ichigo x Orihime / Grimmjow x Orihime / ???)
-WWII (There are a lot of parings for this one)
- I kinda don't know what to name it but I have a plot!  Layla, the only female sniper in her group of mercenaries, sits a cross from her captain. They were on an assignment from a secret boss to take down an enemy. Rave, the captain, winked at Layla "Try not to get distracted eh love?" He said and cocked his gun; they had a thing for each other. This was the ready mark for them. Soon they were dropped in an unfamiliar land and the battle for their life had begun. Ambushed, everyone took cover; those who were still alive at least. Rave laid next to Layla and Jay and shouted out orders, and they did as they was commanded. Her heart pounded as she watched her team fall one by one. Everything became still, looking over for her next command she noticed that Rave was gone. Panic truck her like a wave against a rock, where had he gone? Grunts came from one of her 'brothers' and Rave was next to him, trying to save his lost soul. Out of the blue another shot ran out, making Rave take cover. Finding her  he motioned for her to watch his back, or rather front, he was going in and needed her to clear the way.  Nodding she did. Taking them out one by one with his help, he made it to the gates. Over the radio Rave told her to stay put but she didn't listen. Moving to a tree, she tried to get a better view but it was too late, it was already occupied. Shot in the shoulder Layla screamed and tried to run but was caught by the hair. Rave and Jay was soon to her rescue, shooing her captor in the head. Wrapping her shoulder, she grunted and apologized. But before he could say anything he winced and looked down at his chest; blood soaked his shirt. Layla screamed as his body hit the ground. Jay scooped her up and ran, escaping.   
Two years later, Layla laid in the bed tossing and turning haunted by the nightmares of that night...

I kinda want to this to be in the future, or near future.

Any ways, sorry for the long plot, I kinda got carried away >.< So yeah, if you have any ideas or wanna try something just send me a pm or comment!

<3
In real life, I'm a sub to a wonderful master. If you have a fetlife then add me (littlemonster13) ^.^ I wont bite... ever hard.