The Queen and the Diplomat *F/F*

Started by Aragem, November 30, 2008, 12:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

An intergalactic war had taken place between the planets Atenias and Largo for over 500 years.  Few understand exactly how it started, but it had raged on costing lives, resources, and economy.  However, there is hope for peace at last. . . .

The new elected leader of Atenias has shown interest in a third party's suggestion for a peace treaty.  The third party is an alliance of systems called the Republic and takes it upon itself to bring peace throughout the universe.  They send a promising politician as a diplomat to broker a peace treaty between Atenias and Largo.  Her first stop is Atenias. .  .

Atenias has a global government, democratic in nature where an Empress is elected by an elected body.  The Empress Cavan is an unsual sort, though she is elected she ignores the advice of her advisors, disregards the issues of state, and shows no interest in presenting a positive image to her planet or to other planets.  Why would such a person be interested in peace?

Okay, my role is the Empress Cavan.

I want a strong female character for the role of the visiting diplomat.  Both characters are Dominate, and will butt heads. 

This is more of a romance, than it is sexual.  And more story driven too.  So you must have good writing skills before applying and experienced in RPing.

If you are interested, please PM me.