Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nimmy

Well you didn't do a very good job because the woks were coming after her again. *fights them off Greg*

Greg MD

Me and my bum legs are no match for these two foot tall terrors *dusts self off, nodding thanks to Nimeneth and pursues the ones after Satrun*

MzNurse

*busily bribing the woks with homemade pizza to keep them away from Saturn*

hurry!  I'm almost out of food.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saturnschild

*wakes up from faint and yawns* wait what going on now. Last thing I remember was seeing S woks look very unhappy about something.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

Nimmy and Doc scared em off....

saturnschild

wow somebody scared off the S ewoks that amazing.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

Yeah....Nimmy can get pretty scary sometimes...

Nimmy

Not as scary as some of my characters can get...

MzNurse

*jaws music*  enter Faolan in full werewolf form....

Nimmy

I was actually thinking of Romulus... he's kind of a beast. And not in the same way Faolan is.

And Faolan's original werewolf form was/is worse than the one you know.

MzNurse

and the one I know is pretty bad

saturnschild

such a nice person can make such scary characters.

Ons and Offs saturn

Nimmy

Oh... no, I don't create them. They create themselves.

Greg MD

*Crawls from beneath the havoc wreaked by the Woks* Dear god! I need to get out of here, I'm not cut out for this crap...*defeated, crawls out the door*

MzNurse

*tackles the Doc and breathes life back into him* 

oh wait...he's already alive...

*kisses him senseless instead*

Greg MD

*mouth falls open in shock, letting Nurse kiss him for a long while* Wow! Nurse, I knew you had a thing for me, I just knew it! *Takes hold of her and makes out vigorously*

MzNurse

*giggles* not in front of the woks!  you'll scar them forever!

Greg MD

*groans* Aw, well you can't get a guy going and then tell him to stop! *sad face*

saturnschild

Well sorry we haven't explain to the ewoks where babies come from yet. They still believe they come from corn, cabbage patches and, storks.

Ons and Offs saturn

Greg MD

*chuckles* Cabbage Patch Kids!

Lady Annabelle

Just have to mention, I'm glad I could make you remember High Fidelity, Greg.

That is a FANTASTIC movie and probably my favorite of all time.  I had a difficult time deciding which quote I wanted to choose from.  But, I didn't want any cursing, so I had to keep it clean.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Greg MD

Good call, good call indeed Lady Annabelle. *Holds hand up in caution, whispering* careful, these little guys are viscious! *shows the scratches all over his chest beneath his shirt*

MzNurse

*kisses all his scratches better*

Greg MD

MzNurse