Random Ideas (F for Any)

Started by Deity of the Archaic, June 01, 2015, 06:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deity of the Archaic

So I had a random thought for two plot bunnies, and I honestly have no idea where to put it, so I'll just make it a new advert. Basically, both are a Sci-Fi/magic -esque deal.

Idea 1: Basically two people (it could be a couple married or dating, sinlings, cousins, whatever...) where everytime they have sex, they get sent to a new location and time period. It could be way in the future, way in the past, it could be 30,000 years BC or it could be five minutes ago. This could go a lot of places and I'm looking forward to plotting this out with someone.

Idea 2: Was watching Wreck It Ralph with my little niece a little while ago and it (unfortunately?) gave me an idea for an rp! Basically, if you have not seen the movie, every game character in an arcade are actually living and can go between games via a hub. I want to make it so that our characters are from completely different games and fall in love. They can only be together at night, and when the arcade is closed on Sundays. Obviously, it's up to us to add the conflict beyond that, but once again, this is so easy to take with and run, it's not even funny!

Please keep in mind that I'm only taking one of each so it's first come first serve. Looking forward to talking with someone!
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
-Plea of the Black Sacrament
My A/A's | My O/O's | My Request Thread | Synthetic Dawn, a Sci Fi Universe | Tumblr | Posting Status: Variable | Posts Owed: 5