AVAST! Pirate Mermaid needs a... fisherman?

Started by GloomCookie, August 12, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

I've always wanted to be a pirate.  I've always wanted to be a mermaid.  I've always wanted a Type III Subatomic Fusion Disintegrator.  Ok I made that last one up, but still.  I found this picture and thought... that is too cute.  And if there's one thing I can't stand, it's cute!  Or maybe I love it so.  Damn I'm getting myself confused again.  Just... I don't know, think of something using the picture and get back to me.  I'm not real picky but I'll list what I want to see below.

1) I'm the mermaid and that means I'm the main character.  You can be a secondary character or something.  Or maybe the director.  Yes!  Movie time! *om noms popcorn*
2) This will be incredibly silly.  I intend to write humerous things constantly and I don't want you to get offended.  Because even if you do, I do not care.  *sticks tongue out.*
3) I'm not looking for any particular kind of scene.  If you want to chase me around, that's fine.  If you want to hunt me like the mythical white whale, that's cool.  If you want to haul me out of the water and get me naked and try to figure out how to do it with a fish... go right ahead.  I don't judge.  Too loudly.  *cough*
4) You can be male or female!  I prefer girls, because girls rock, but I do occasionally like sucking cock.  I don't suck though, when it comes to roleplay.  Wait... can you suck at roleplay without oral sex?  Or does the RP suck if I engage in oral sex?  I'm confused.
5) Any Starbucks jokes get you a cutlass to the genitals!
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022