Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaintedAndDelish

Your banned for being a litte brat.. And if you come back I'll send my tentacle monsters after you.

abandoneddolly

you know after saying something like that I'll be back, but I dot see a tentacle monster anywhere

TaintedAndDelish

I'm breaking up with you for rebounding without makeup sex.

As for the monsters, watch your ass, they are sneaky and are good at hiding ....

abandoneddolly

you keep saying something about sexy tentacle monsters. but I don't see any. I cant have a relationship based on lies

Xunzar

We have to break up because you refuse to pay attention to my pet tentacle monsters. They loved you!
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

TaintedAndDelish

You don't believe in monsters? My monsters? Bah! Were through!

Katerina

It's always about you and your monsters! I can't take any more. It's over.

Belle33

I'm through worshipping your perfect ass.  Bye!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

I have bitten every lovely part.. and now.. well.. sorry but I've become desensitized to your concoction. Maybe in a few years, it'll fade and then.. listen for the tap upon your window. I know.. it's petty of me. It comes from centuries of having my own way. Adios, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

Laz

You paint everything you touch. its too much for me. its over!

Anesa

I guess asking you to wear a cowboy hat, boots and a western plaid shirt once in a while for me was just too much!!!   You insist on the "goth" look 24/7!  And you know it makes my parents nervous when they see you like this!  I can't take it anymore, Laz!  You've wore my eye liner and mascara for the last time!   Buy your own war paint!  I'm out of here!

TaintedAndDelish

Night after night you returned home with an aching back, bowed legs, straw in your hair and an array of bruises. You said you were riding bulls.

Bullshit!

Ya cock ridin, dick shakin, orgasm fakin two bit ho! Were through!

Flower

I'm sorry Tainted but I just can't stand to hear anymore obscenities come from your mouth. It is okay ever now and then but in front of the entire neighborhood. I...just can't deal with it anymore. I hope you find someone that can tolerate you better than I can. Have a wonderful life.

Anesa

Quote from: TaintedAndDelish on June 23, 2011, 09:33:02 PM
Night after night you returned home with an aching back, bowed legs, straw in your hair and an array of bruises. You said you were riding bulls.

Bullshit!

Ya cock ridin, dick shakin, orgasm fakin two bit ho! Were through!

Rotflmfao!!!!

Now wait right here just a minute, darlin!   You're leaving ME?  I don't think so, Mr. Little "Freakin'" Riding Hood!!!  All day long, you mope around the house in that damn cape with the hood up, acting like some damn "Jedi protege' "!!  And what's up with the mask, Taint?  Do you really think I don't know that it's YOU behind that silly thing?  Give me a freakin' break! 

No, you're not breaking up with ME, Twisted Sista!  I'm breaking it off with YOU!    So, saddle up your Millennium Eagle, Falcon, Buzzard..whatever the heck it is and GET OUT!   

(Sorry Dancing Flower, but I HAD to give him a comeback on this one!  LOL)

Xunzar

Good bye, Camille. You're one to talk, you hide your own face under that admittedly sexy hat. I've never seen your eyes, babe, I can't deal with that any longer.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Anesa

You wanna talk hiding??    This comes from one who has no image WHATSOEVER!  I could be chatting with a tumble bug, a rattlesnake, or a poodle for all I know!  At least I have "half-a-face", not a "no-face-at-all".....buster!  *Smiles sweetly* Perhaps we'll "re-negotiate" once you've been approved and show me the "real" you, darlin'!  Until then... tootles!

;))

Laz

You complain too much for a country girl, I've had it! be gone! no? alright I'm gone!

Belle33

You never come to the beach with me.  It's a problem.  Goodbye!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Laz

You dont let me burrow your shampoo ever, I want that kind of hair! that's it I'm Done!

Mordred

For swiping my shampoo.. and well.. sorry but I don't even know how the hell I ended up here.. no offense but I prefer softer, curvier creatures.. I'm outta here!
Ok, you can keep my shampoo.. I don't need it, anyway.. a perk of being dead.
*See Pillory*

Xunzar

You still finger paint. Good riddance.
A list of kinks

Sapien

Bah... don't underestimate the arts of fingerpainting! I dislike your denigrating approach on fingerpainters! Goodbye!
*slams the door*

Laz

Thats it, I have had it with you showing off your tattoo in public. I'm out of here.

Sapien

Yes go! At leats the other people appreciate the art work!

Sybl

I have had it with you, you can't even spell!