U R BANNED!! - The Next Generation

Started by Angeliqua, September 30, 2012, 01:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilderness Soul

Banned for lying about being confused!

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Story Tale

Banned for not sharing the lollipop.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Story Tale

Banned for having a ridiculously perfect derriere.

Kakihara

You are banned for not sitting in a chair properly.

Merry Gentry

Banned for not letting me see your eyes

ChicagoOkie

Banned for not being around more.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Merry Gentry

ChicagoOkie

Banned for making me want to spank you
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Merry Gentry

Banned for teasing me with spankings

ChicagoOkie

Banned for thinking that's all there is
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Merry Gentry

Lovely Complex

Story Tale

Banned for having words on your underwear.

ChicagoOkie

Banned for not having any on yours.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Story Tale

Banned for teasing her neck with your lips.

Merry Gentry

Banned for getting all the spankings!

Endorphin

Banned for not getting enough spankings!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Merry Gentry

Banned for teasing me with spankings

Endorphin

Banned for making spanking such a delightful thought!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Merry Gentry

Endorphin

Oh, now you are most definitely banned for thinking that I am thinking that spanking is, in any way, not delightful!

Merry Gentry

banned for trying to confuse me!  :P

Endorphin

Banned for not being at my place riiiiight now so that I can take full advantage of that glorious body!