News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Naruto Game

Started by Hunter, March 22, 2008, 10:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

Yeah, yeah, yeah.   :P

I'd like a naruto themed adult game.  (Nice and non-specific, I know)  I feel that the universe has potential (and what's with all the bondage gear, anyways?) but I don't think I could do the game justice.

Pretty please?  *begs*

Sabby

Heh, I'm no good to GM it, but I would like to show my interest :)

Inerrant Lust

There is an extensive Naruto D20 out there.

For free, too. Don't have the URL on me, though... A google search will land you there.

Barring that, there's always freeform.

DreadD

Ookay, I may be able to set something up for this...  Now, how "In universe" do you want to keep it?  I'm relatively fond of discarding the canon characters, I don't think I can do them right, and I know that sort of writing can be hard.  In that case, when you say "Adult" version, do we mean that characters will not only have crushes on each other, but date and head back to their bedrooms in between missions, or do we mean in the sense where we get the "Adult" DnD games where 50% of the monsters would be happy to molest you, and an entire subset of magic based on, say, sexing people up.  I mean, will we suddenly have mid-combat bondage-jutsu, or just...  Day to day life with an active dating life on the side?

Hunter

I'd rather go freeform myself.  D20 doesn't lend itself to over the top quite as well as BESM would.

That said, I can either take or leave canon characters (it might be fun to explore alternate characters in the same sitations or at least the same timeline).  As far as adult goes, I'd have to be inclined to screwing each other.   :)

DreadD

Verrry well...  Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, and Sexjutsu it is >_> Heh.  Would you want it to be a small, even one-on-one thing or were you figuring on having a large party for this one?

Hunter

*I* would prefer a larger party because I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who's interested in this theme.   ;D

DreadD

Verrry well sir.  Shall it be a standard squad from Konoha?  Perhaps just reaching the age where they learn about the fourth type of technique? :p

Hunter

Don't call me sir.   ;)  Who do I look like, Jiraiya?

DreadD

I didn't call you ero-senin, did I?  Well, does that sound like a good starting scenario?  Then they can be sent on all sort of...  Fun and exciting missions >_>  Yess.

Sabby

I'd vote on chucking out the characters and we can have our own. I already have one ;D

Jeramiahh

*strolls by, innocently waving hand* I might definitely consider a game of this... over the top anime ninjas is my specialty, it seems. =P

*ponders* Would we allow characters with bloodline special abilities? I've tossed around a few ideas in the past...
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Hunter

Quote from: Sabbat on March 23, 2008, 12:35:12 AM
I'd vote on chucking out the characters and we can have our own. I already have one ;D

So do I.  But I'd have to see if I actually still HAVE my Hyuga or if I'm need to recreate him.  (I'm betting on having to recreate him).

DreadD

Verry well, I shall start up an OOC thread in... Oh, I dunno...  NCNF, give some basic details as to the starting point, and start accepting character sheets ^_^

OOC Thread! Yay!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13747.0

Sabby

Quote from: Jeramiahh on March 23, 2008, 01:09:06 AM
*strolls by, innocently waving hand* I might definitely consider a game of this... over the top anime ninjas is my specialty, it seems. =P

Yep, know that one first hand ^_^

Hunter

Anyone else?  Please?

Praxis

Solid idea but better still.

*sighs*

Firebender chicks are teh hawt.

psouth119

i'd be interested in this game and im also for the idea of making our own characters and my friend doesn't have a account but he loves naruto but he isnt really into role playing and the kind of role playing on E would prolly freak him out lol

Hunter

No female genin?  Fudge.

(Mmm...fudge....)