What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Well you have fantastic taste, I live your fashion. I think I miss this, for not working, the dressing very nice. :D

Right now I wear husband’s green flannel shirt, and grey sweat pants. I don’t mind, if my littlest spits up, on this.

Beguile's Mistress

I love having shirts like that to wrap around me when I feel like I need a hug. :-)

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Husband travels, much, its why I wear his flannel shirts, and hoodys, when he’s not here. :-)

Skye

There is nothing quite like the Husband smell on his shirts. <3

Wearing an oversized husband t-shirt myself.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Navy A-line skirt and pale turquoise long-sleeved blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A Stargate t-shirt and casual khaki slacks.

Mirrah

An oversized t-shirt from my old workplace.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

RampantDesires

White tank top and grey Batman pajama pants.  They were made for males.  How do I know this?  The button fly is a dead give away as are the TWO FUNCTIONAL POCKETS.  On pants, made to lounge and wear to bed.  *has some pocket rage*

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Beguile's Mistress

Full skirt in a large black and white plaid, white long-sleeved cotton blouse, bare legs, black and white strapped sandals

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue linen slacks, long-sleeved cotton shirt with a dark blue and turquoise pattern dotted with white, gold and red, black ballet flats

AmberStarfire

A long, cherry red jumper with buttons on the pockets, a red t-shirt with criss-crossy bits over the upper arms, and blue jeans.

Stone

Pants. But I say we have International No Pants Day fair and square on this here 25 April, dere!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

The Green One

Black Converse boots, black skinny jeans, black button shirt, green tie.

Not available for new stories

Phoenixrisen

Soft fuzzy pants, mismatched socks, a bra and a soft long sleeve shirt.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue slacks, a white long sleeved t-shirt, white cotton socks and white running shoes.  I have an angioplasty scheduled for this afternoon and need to be comfortable. 

Beguile's Mistress

A chocolate brown pencil skirt with a gold silk long-sleeved blouse, sheer beige stockings and brown heels that match the brown belt at my waist

Merry Gentry

long pink tshirt, soft and warm for bed
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Beguile's Mistress

Medium gray business suit cause we have clients visiting today, pale blue shawl collar sleeveless blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved black stretchy top with silver flowers, light grey slacks (like thin, stretchy, soft ones), and a band around my ponytail.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy pencil skirt, long-sleeved pale pink blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

RampantDesires

Black leggings and a knee length teal tunic with tightly fitted 3/4 sleeves

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

AlyceSharp

A red T-shirt from my last college, black pants, & red socks

AmberStarfire

A red t-shirt as well, grey track pants, and a hair band around my ponytail.

Beguile's Mistress

Red seems to be the theme today as I am wearing a long-sleeved silk red blouse matching pearl buttons down the front and at the cuffs and a black pencil skir with white chalk strips, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

It is today again. An orangey-red t-shirt with a quote about dreams on it, black soft slacks, a long, brown cardigan with glittery copper-coloured wool through it, and a hair band around my ponytail.