Something Different..Intersex RP (F looking for one F and one M)

Started by VelvetSatin, October 07, 2013, 02:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelvetSatin

I have been toying with this idea for a bit and was curious to see who would be interested. This RP can either be a modern setting or something from the early 1900's either in America or Europe.

My character would be intersexed. For this fantasy RP my character would have totally both male and female sex organs. Breasts, a penis and vagina. Her parents refused to do surgery on her and assign her to one sex or the other. The character would have a neutral name and identify with being both sexes. She can impregnate someone and also get pregnant herself. He/she likes both sexes, preferring to take on a male role when with women and a female role when with men. I can see my character enduring major issues and having a hard time with trust.

I am looking for a female who'd be interested in playing my characters girl crush and a male who'd be interested in taking on a more stronger dominant role that my character may be interested in. Of course we can work out more details.

I know many may not be interested in such a topic but I thought I would throw this idea out there for those who may want to try this.

Vorian

Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

Yukina