Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RequiemOfEcstasy

WHAT!? YOU DON'T LIKE CUPCAKES!? WE MET OVER A CUPCAKE AND YOU TOLD ME ABOUT BUNNY SPARKLE! Well, consider this relationship over you muffin eatting whore! You take you and your scone loving keister to France where it belongs!

Shekinah

You are a bit to aggressive to me, time for you to go.

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

TheHighwayHitman

I'm sorry for your loss but I'm just not into furries.

RequiemOfEcstasy

I'm not into furries myself and have been lying to you to get to your money. I'm really not into men and now I'm taking half of everything.

Kazyth

I'm not saying you're a golddigger, but...

Wait, yes.  Yes I am saying exactly that.  So goodbye, before you take all of my money!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

TheHighwayHitman

I'm not into men either. But to be perfectly honest, after you gave up half of everything to an unknown, you just can't afford me.

Anesa

I think you misunderstood me when I said I liked men with "big guns".   :-\

Violence isn't my thing, sorry... adios!

blue bunny sparkle

Anesa!!!

There you are!

But I'm sorry, even though I missed you, I have to break up with you now for leaving me in the first place.

I won't let you break my heart twice!

Anesa

My Darling Bunny,

Even after the Sooners demolished the Texas Longhorns in the Red River Rilvary this year  (okay, so it wasn't a clear runaway, beating them only by 5 points, but... a win is a WIN!  hehe  :P ) you STILL insisted we keep all the decor in the hideous burnt orange color.   ::)

Texas Orange no more!  I will always bleed Crimson and Cream.

I'm gone, sweetheart.

I'm going to miss you.   :'(

BOOMER!!!

blue bunny sparkle

Dearest Anesa,

I never had the heart to tell you this, but I'm not holding back any more.

I don't know who the Sooners are.

I don't really watch the football.

I kinda like to meditate instead of all that violence.

*sighs* I only watched that stuff with you so I could eat all the delicious pregame feasts you made.

No hard feelings!

Swashbuckler

Dearest Bunny,

Alas, it's 2018 and I need to cut back on the cupcakes.  Unfortunately, I'm getting too much of one of your treats, and not the other.  I mean, I enjoy our times, but the constant smothering in frosting is just too much!  You are too sweet for me...

Fare the well!

Mellific

Dearest Swash,

I admit that the dual wielding sword thing was pretty hot at first. Hot enough that it started a fire. A fire which you've never been able to put out. No, I'm not speaking about the inferno of our passion for one another, but the fire that is currently searing your arm! I can no longer touch you without getting burned!

I've asked you to go to the hospital, but you ignore my requests. I've tried to smother you with a fire blanket, and hose you down with a fire extinguisher, but to no avail. Something is seriously wrong here, and I'm not willing to stick around and find out what it is. I've already been burned too many times!

Warm (not burning) regards,

Mel

O/O | A/A | MM

Kazyth

Mel... beautiful Mel,

I get what you are going for with the Christmas lights, I really do.  But you wear them everywhere.  EVERYWHERE.

How many times have I had to rush to unplug them when you went to shower?  How often do I have to lug around a portable battery just so you can keep the lights on when we go out to eat, or shopping, or anything really?  We can't even go to the movies anymore because you won't turn them off, so people complain, and then we get kicked out.

You are a bright and shining star, you glow... but I need some sleep, and some time away from the light.

All the best,

Kaz

Anesa

Is that a mawashi you're wearing?   :o

So, I guess now you want to be a sumo wrestler?

Last week, you told me you wanted to be a MILF commander, the week before that, a free-lance sperm donor!   ::)

I can't take this anymore.

Goodbye, Kaz.

Good luck in your endeavor to find your place in this world.   I just can't be a part of it.

Anesa

Kazyth

Ok, so here's the thing.

I get the cowgirl theme.  I get the hat, the jeans, the boots.  I have no problems with that, I really don't.  I get that you always want to be on top, and I even had some fun with the roping and such.

But hiding all of my towels so I'll put on wranglers and a button-down?  Ambushing me with cowboy hats?  Trying to brand my ass to mark your territory?

Sorry darlin', I may have grown up surrounded by cornfields, but that's never been my life.

I hope you find your cowboy, or cowgirl, or both!

Kaz

blue bunny sparkle

So.

There I was at the grocery store. In the egg aisle of course (I won't say why, cause its a secret).

And guess who I ran into? Anesa. Yeah, remember her?

Well, she certainly remembered you Kazyth. And your little towel. She even remembered the little KAZ embroidered monogram I had sewed into it the other day with sparkly embroidery floss.

Yeah. You're busted Mister. Keep the towel, I'm changing the locks!

Kiric Rand

BBS

The bunny ears were cute at first. Hell, I didn't even mind the dressing up thing you did for Easter.

But seriously, that was months ago already. I think it's time to return the suit, ditch the ears, and take the toys out of the basket.

Sincerely (formerly) yours

KR
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

blue bunny sparkle

Take them back? *eyes tear up* Ditch the ears?

Why must you always crush my dreams Kiric Rand? Why must you be so cruel ALL THE TIME?

I've done nothing but try to make you happy! Haven't I bounced and hopped at your every whim and wish?

Nothing I do is good enough!

I'm hopping on down that rabbit trail! Good bye!

StormAngelus

But but but.... *watches the bunny hop away*.... my Blue Bunneh beauty.... I could make you so hoppy....

*cries and walks away* Enough. I'm done!
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Merry Gentry

Sorry Storm.. your emotional outbursts are just too much!
I need someone a little more upbeat. 
Later babe..
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Kazyth

Merry, darlin'.  You're a ton of fun and I'm really into you.

But your Patriots fandom is just getting to be too much.  I enjoy some fun kinks and all, but making me wear the Tom Brady mask and jersey every night got stale quicklike.

I'm going to find someone who doesn't want me to be anyone but me.

... also Tom Brady is married.

Bye.

Merry Gentry

Dearest Kazyth,
   I really loved spending time with you.. but frankly always showing up for every party, dinner event or even the movies in only a skimpy towel is really starting to get to me.  The few times your towel slipped off in front of my MOM..I don't think were accidental! I'll never hear the end of it on that one.    I need someone that want's to actually wear clothing now and again.  Here's a gift card to Macey's, I beg you, use it and buy something with pants!
I'm out.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

blue bunny sparkle

You wanted clothes? I wear clothes! All the time in fact. See? I've got a little swimsuit on right now. And sometimes I wear sparkles too.

What'da mean its not good enough? You want me to be a freakin' mummy wrapped up like a Christmas package?

You never gave me a card to Macy's. Why's Kazyth get one of those, huh?

Forget it. I'm going to live at the nudie beach.

William Blake

Dearest bunny,

I am not who you thought I was when we met. It really is that simple - despite what you might have assumed, I am not adept at poetry, and I feel like our time together is based on a terrible lie. I can't stomach it any more. But I wish you well, all the same.

Regards,
(Not necessarily) William Blake

blue bunny sparkle

I was content living in a fantasy world of my own making, surrounded by poetry and darkness.

But it was never enough... you needed Twinkies and ho-ho's!

I am flitting off with a beatnick! Goodbye Tiger burning bright!