Warhammer 40k: Dark Imperium Rogue Trader

Started by Conundrum, January 02, 2019, 01:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGlyphstone

Yeah, Extreme makes the most sense. Do we even have a roster of players?

Conundrum

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on January 07, 2019, 07:45:04 PM
Yeah, Extreme makes the most sense. Do we even have a roster of players?

I was going to use the OOC to figure out how many we have.  I am willing to go more than 5 on this since things accelerated quickly but I expect people to post.  If I have not heard from someone in like a week I will send them a PM, they then have 48 hours to respond before moving on without them.
If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

Ironwolf85

I think I'll withdraw for now, not quite sure how to do things within the system you'd be using for my ideas
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Red Leaf

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Conundrum on January 07, 2019, 07:39:56 PM
They would be pretty character dependent, like a devout member of the Adeptus Sororitas might start hearing voices in her head she believes to be the Emperor telling her to do things.

edit: Everyone fine with me putting this in extreme?  I doubt sexual gore will happen but Khornate worshipers are a thing and increasingly common so violent gore is possible to encounter.

I like that approach to insanity, I'll do an insanity based Sororitas build then, bear with noobfrog though. The fun part about devout sisters is you never know how much of it is their insanity, corruptive influences, or if there's a speck of truth...

I'll request a fade to black on srs gore, beyond that, Warhammer kinda demands Extreme as long as it wants to be serious.

ChaoticSky

Drowdeviant

My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Conundrum

If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.