News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Anime, Books and Movies?

Started by FlaminGlory, July 13, 2008, 03:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

Alright I am looking for a roleplay in anyone of those topics. Pretty much up for anything. Yes I play Canons and Orginals as long as I know the book, movie or anime. I can double up also as long as you are willing to double up for me. So and suggests on ones you would like to roleplay, as long as I have heard of it, I'll roleplay it. So put them here or pm me.

Here is the list
Anime
Witch Hunter Robin
Yu Yu Hakusho
Fullmetal Alchemist
Heat Guy J
Naruto
Bleach
Fruits Basket
Death Note
InuYasha

Movies
Blade trilogy
Casnova
The Convenant
The Patriot (craving and looking for someone to play Colonel William Tavington)

Books
Harry Potter (Past, Present, and Future)
Vampire Chronicles (From Interview to Tale of the Body Theft)
Bram Stroker's Dracula

Mathim

This was a bit painful to read. Why don't you put a list of things you're familiar with? Even popular things, just to give some examples of your field of interest?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

FlaminGlory

Restless

I haven't watched the Patriot in a long time, but I adored William and his long sexy hair :) Kudos to you for wanting to play it, wish I could remember it better. I'll have to find my copy.

I am familiar with Death Note, InuYasha, Avatar the Last Airbender, Blade and Harry Potter. Were there any specific stories in there you wanted to act out?

FlaminGlory

No I don't but would you be willing to play Tavington for me?

Restless

I would like to, but I'd have to do some research on it, and even then I might not play him perfectly. :-\

FlaminGlory

Did you want me to roleplay someone for you? Also any plots in mind? I have a few.

Pixilicious

I noticed that you had Dracula on here..Have you ever Read JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series books?
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

FlaminGlory

Sethite

I love Witch Hunter Robin, but two girls game in WHR realms....strange thing.
Truly, madly, deeply...

FlaminGlory

yeah, or we could always double or something.

MusicNeverDies

You might wish to spell 'Anime' correctly in the title, a typo in a title can often turn away prospective partner before they open the thread.

Amzer

Haha, I'm a fan of the Harry Potter and Avatar worlds, so if you have any idea of RPs set in those I'd like to participate.
I favor original characters made around the already created setting but if the story would be interesting involving canon characters I may be able to pull it of.

One thing though, I am currently traveling between several cities so my availability is limited to chance of there being an internet connection I can access where I'm going, at least for the next couple of weeks.

Now, if you don't have a prospect idea of an RP in those settings I could come up with something, just let me know.

FlaminGlory

Either world is fine with me and I was wondering if you would be willing to double? I would also double to meet each others needs. As for a plot I really don't have one, perhaps we can make something up together.

Amzer

I may be unfamiliar with the use of the term in RP, but by double you mean participate controlling two characters or at the controlling our partner's character when he or she is absent?

And well, if you favor canon character fiction perhaps a role play in the Avatar environment would be one of the many couplings done throughout it's run by the fandom, except obviously older to abide by E's guidelines. If not canon it would require that we form the characters and their abilities or how they would affect the RP, as well as where it takes place in that world.

In the Harry Potter world there are other ways of doing it. Most characters are playable in Elliquiy and there's also many possible scenarios for original characters. Perhaps a Wizard&Muggle relationship with the wizard/witch being part of a 'pure blood' fanatic family, or any other thing.

It'd be just a thing of mentioning what you are actually looking for in the RP regardless of series or story. From there on we can build on top of that.

FlaminGlory

Doubling means either you or I or both of us play two characters.

Either way is fine with me I can conform to whatever you wish. Also another way we can do it is like, if we double, is that I can do a canon and an orginal and perhaps you could play a canon and an orginal, either way it is up to you.

Amzer

At the moment I'm typing my "Wanted" RP list, so considering this is your 'cravings' thread drop something you'd enjoy into this thread so I can have something to work from.

FlaminGlory

Hmm..I was thinking of a Master/Slave sort of thing for Harry Potter. Like an Alternate Ending to the way the book actually ended.