News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sex, Drugs, and Rock 'n Roll 2.0

Started by Aurora Wayland, December 19, 2011, 02:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRoux

Appearance
Name: Sofia Damescu
Personality: Charming, witty, and usually pretty snide, but getting her to speak more than a few sentences at a time is pretty widely considered to be an accomplishment, with the exception of her "philosophizing" sessions with Duncan, which usually involve copious amounts of hallucinogens.
Bio: An old friend of Duncan's, she signed on with the band as a roadie just before they hit it big at his suggestion. She doesn't do much of the heavy lifting, as her talents with music technology involves controlling the sound rather than moving the amps.
Character's Ons/Offs: Submitting, something of a masochist, collars, and toys.
Player's Limits: Character death or disfigurement
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Apologies to all whom I play YIM games with, but my account seems to have locked me out. I'll try to fix that as soon as I can.

Aurora Wayland

Aurora Wayland

ROLL CALL! Everyone still interested and ready to continue!?

rachelongaku

I am! Yayy! I'm actually considering making a male groupie if it would help move things along.
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

DRoux

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Apologies to all whom I play YIM games with, but my account seems to have locked me out. I'll try to fix that as soon as I can.

yobo