Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeval

What else do you do well, pretty one? Do tell!!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Wykyd

Well...it's all in the name...Wykyd is as Wykyd does!

blue bunny sparkle

Rolo

So, if a blue bunny eats a rolo just exactly shat does sparkle?

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Wykyd

blue bunny sparkle

Wykyd

blue bunny sparkle

Wykyd

Bring out the edible paints...I'll make you every color of the rainbow

blue bunny sparkle

I think I have some in my pocket if you want to take a look. ;)

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

blue bunny sparkle

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

blue bunny sparkle

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

blue bunny sparkle

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

blue bunny sparkle

I would prefer not so innocent exploration... ;)

Insanityenviesme

Let the lady's will be done...Does she have a time and place?
Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

Does she have any other requests? Or perhaps will she take some?
Moments of Sanity

DiverseDesires

While her fingers trace a pattern of sinful destraction on his neck and into the rough tangle of his hair she whispers, "You have no need of requests depraved one."
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Insanityenviesme

After shivering to control his more devious shivers he whispers,  "Then speak of yours, delicious one"
Moments of Sanity