News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

New Citizen of Konoha (Shade226 and Airressa)

Started by Shade, February 18, 2010, 11:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airressa

She looked down and bit her lip trying to figure out how to explain this with out making herself look terrible, "guys think I'm... a little too much sometimes..." she said blushing.
"They think I am very... intense, which they like at first... but not for long periods of time," her cheeks turned as red as an apple and she pulled herself off of him. "Sorry," she said, realizing she was probably doing to him what makes most boys flee from her.
Understand the preciousness of the unfulfilled desire.
Begin to feel appreciation for the fact that the desire exists,
rather than instant disappointment that it has not manifested

Shade

"Well, you have been coming on a bit strong..." Akeru admitted. "Still, I don't mind that much." His face turned redder. "I'm... I'm just not used to this sort of thing, remember? So, if you want to... well... show affection..." His blush turned deeper. "I won't object."

Airressa

Airressa's cheeks were as flushed if not more than Akeru's. She looked down at the floor, than back to him, than back to the floor not sure what to do. 'You are full of spunk,' she thought to herself, 'what's wrong with you, just make a move!'
She looked up at him once again and decided that she should be patient, she didn't want to ruin it this time, no matter what he said.
'But,' she thought to herself, 'no harm in a little flirting.'
She lay her body back down in the same position, this time her face inches from his, "so," she whispered, "maybe I can teach you to be less shy around us, ladies," she giggled.

Shade

Akeru gulped nervously. "Th-that would be nice... I mean, I don't understand why I am... as a ninja, I face dangerous situations all the time. Many of them life or death... So I can't understand why I'm so shy around women." He looked off to the side, blushing fiercely.

Airressa

Airressa placed her hands on his face and moved it to face her again.
"You, are hard to keep my hands off," she kissed him lightly on the lips and than backed away waiting for his reaction.

Shade

At first, Akeru was stunned. Then, he slowly leaned forward, and began kissing her. 'This... this isn't so hard' he thought. He pulled away now, his face still red. "Wow..."

Airressa

Her smile was ear to ear now, she pulled herself completely up and placed her legs on either side of him, pressing herself up against him.
Her lips were centimeters from his ear as she whispered, "still nervous?" kissing down his neck slowly.

Shade

Akeru gulped nervously. "Yeah... a bit..." He had never experienced anything like this before.

Airressa

There was a loud BANG at the door, than two seconds later two more loud BANGs. Airressa jumped up in fear and moved out of Akeru's way so he could see who it was. She ran into the kitchen afraid, peeking around the corner.
Two large hooded men stood at the door as he opened it, "where is she!?"

Shade

Akeru narrowed his eyes. "I have no idea what you're talking about, gentleman..." 'Who the hell are these guys? Naruto-Sensei wouldn't have sent them... "I'm sorry, but i'm a bit busy now, if you'll excuse me." Akeru tried to shut the door, but one of the men stuck his foot in the door.

"We know she's here, and she's coming with us." One of the men rushed forward to punch Akeru. Akeru ducked, and slammed his palm into the man's chest, sending him flying back. The other man lunged forward as well. Akeru quickly did a few hand signs. he raised to fingers to his mouth, and blew. A large fireball shot out, which slammed into the second goon, sending him flying out into the hallway. Before those two had a chance to recover, Akeru performed a few more hand signs, and slammed his palm on the ground. Tendrils of earth shot out from the floor, and wrapped around the two goons, binding them in place.

"That should hold them until the interrogation squad shows up." He extended his pointer and index finger on each hand, and crossed them in front of him like a 't' causing  two copies of Akeru to appear. They both jumped out the window, hopping along the rooftops. One was headed for the Hokage's office, the other heading towards the Interrogation Core. He wanted to find out who sent these two.

Akeru walked back to the kitchen to check on Airressa. "Are you alright?"

Airressa

Airressa was on the floor under his kitchen table, her head in between her legs and hands up to her ears, eyes shut tight.
Finally she heard silence, she slowly looked up to see Akeru looking down at her. She blushed and scooted out towards him.
"Wh..What just happened? How did yo.... Who are you?" she asked, her eyes as big as saucers.

Shade

"I'm Akeru, remember? the guy who found you in the forest and brought you here?" Did they get to her somehow? Did they do something to her?

Airressa

She laughed, feeling a little better now, "no, no I know WHO you are I just meant.. umm.. how do you do all that? I have never seen anything like that before in my life... Are you a magician of some sort?" her eyes still did not move from his face, intent on figuring him out.

Shade

"No, I'm not a magician. Those were just some ninjutsu techniques I used. You've never seen anything like that before? New York must be a lot more different than I first thought..." He gazed at her thoughtfully. 'What sort of world does she come from?' he thought.

Airressa

She stood up, slightly wobbly and fell into him, "oh sorry!" she exclaimed, still feeling very light headed. She couldn't understand what these men wanted with her, how did anyone even know she was here? She sighed and tried to stable herself again.

Shade

"Hey, it's ok. don't worry about it." He led her over to the couch to sit down. "I sent a shadow clone to the Hokage, and another the Interrogation Corps. We'll figure out who those two guys are soon enough. Do you have any idea who they are, or what they want with you?"

Airressa

She shook her head, deciding not to even ask what a shadow clone was. She pulled him down on the couch next to her and rested her head in his lap, falling asleep immediately.
An hour passed and there was another knock at the door, this one slightly less demanding. Airressa didn't budge, fast asleep in his lap.

Shade

Akeru created another shadow clone to answer the door. After the clone opened the door and brought his guests inside, the clone poofed out of existence.

Naruto chuckled at the sight. "Looks like our guest has been making herself comfortable."

The pink haired woman who accompanied the Hokage bonked him on the back of the head with her fist. "Naruto, don't tease."

Akeru just blushed and chuckled a little. "Go ahead you and take a seat." Both Naruto and his wife, Sakura, took a seat on the opposite couch. "Thanks for showing up. What can you tell me about the two guys who showed up here?"

Naruto sighed, and looked at his former student. "They're remnants of Root, Danzo's old organization."

"Danzo? Didn't he die while ago?"

"Before you born, actually." Sakura replied. "Unfortunately, Root managed to survive. They aren't as powerful now, but they haven't gone away."

Akeru sighed. He'd heard old stories about Danzo and his secret organization, all of his nefarious dealings... If that organization still lived, there would be trouble ahead.

Airressa

Airressa heard the buzz of peoples voices and slowly woke up, realizing she was still sprawled across Akeru's lap while he had guests she blushed and got up immediately. Seeing who it was she turned even more red, 'it's that important man I met earlier, oh no,' she thought to herself, straightening up and trying to look normal.
"Hi, um, nice to see you again," she said waving to Naruto, "oh, and hello I am Airressa, you must be Sakura?" she asked, thanking god that she remembered the name Naruto had said earlier.

Shade

"Yes, I am. Nice to meet you." said Sakura.

"Nice to see you're awake, Airressa. We were just discussing the earlier attack here." Naruto said. "It looks like there are some in the village who view your presence as a threat, simply because you appeared out of nowhere."

Akeru turned to Airessa. "Airressa, I guess we should've asked this before, but can you remember anything about how you got here?"

Airressa

She was embarrassed, but she really didn't remember anything, all she knew was it wasn't an accident.
She sighed and looked up at them, deciding to tell them the truth, "I really don't know, all I can remember is that I was planning to come here, but I don't remember why, or how."

Shade

Naruto frowned. "You were planning on coming here? Why?"

Akeru frowned as well. Could she possibly be a spy?

Sakura looked between the two ninja. "Ok, calm down you two. I don't think we have anything to worry about here."

Akeru was still looking at Airressa. "You can't remember anything?"

Airressa

"Really, I can't," she looked at him with scared eyes, "I am not here to hurt or spy on anyone... I am pretty sure.... and even if I was, I don't remember!" she giggled, trying to make a joke out of it.

Shade

Akeru nodded. "Ok, I believe you. Sorry for acting so suspicious, but a lot of spying on other villages goes on in this world... you understand, don't you?" He didn't want Airressa to feel scared of him, or the Hokage and his wife. "It's just the way things are here..."

Airressa

"I think I am beginning to understand," she replied, walking over to Naruto and his wife she thanked them and shook their hands.
"I know I just took one, but I am feeling in the need of another shower," she told them as she left the room, giving them some time to talk with out a stranger in the room.
She climbed in the steamy tub and lay back letting the water spray against her body, 'what did I get myself into,' she thought to herself.