Godric's Acadamy of Young Adults.

Started by CurvyKitten, August 18, 2009, 03:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krule

I'd be interested in playing a dominant male teacher, possibly the phys ed teacher, or the theator teacher.  And I don't care if the female students are played by male or female.  He would deal with male students in his class, but would only be interested in the females.

WhiteyChan

So - we need more female teachers now? xD

Chuukun

Name: Kanami Risuke
Sex: Female
Ethnicity: Asian
Physical Description:

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 97 lbs.
Measurements: 28B-24-32
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Black
Blood group: AB+

Short Biography:
In short, Kanami is what would be considered a straight A-student. She is the kind of person who would be likely elected class rep. Polite, soft-spoken and well-mannered, is the pride of her family. Since she is also quite studious, her parents adore her and pampered her. Thus, she led a rather sheltered life. Booksmart yet naive and gullible, is the kind of person that is easily taken advantage of.

Kanami also doesn't get irony and sarcasm in most of the times. Unless something obviously violates common sense, she will be at least giving it some thought. Since her usually rational ways of thinking, she doesn't laugh often. This is not because she is not with humour, but rather than that, most of the times she simply doesn't get the joke.

Kanami too loves her family and, in an attempt to repay them for the trust in her, does her best to excel at her studies. So, she takes school very seriously and usually bothers with little else besides school. Her parents, overjoyed at the prospect that the school was promising them, paid the tuition fee and sent their daughter off to this school, hoping to help their little genius to grow even further.

Classes Requested: Obedience 101; Sensuality 315; Lesb Ed; Physical Fitness; Oral Presentation; Self Enrichment through Self Control; Theater Art’s and Stage Performance; Pride Management; Canine Studies; Equestrian Studies

Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive: -

Urbanzorro

Name: Mr. Godric
Sex: Male
Ethnicity:  White(Easter European)
Physical Description: 5foot11 with short cropped blond hair, Godric has kept himself in excellent shape throughout his life, he keeps his hair short in a semi military cut. His body is chiseled and strong. He can easily out run, fight, or work men half his age. He has been known to use his imposing body to convince others into doing his will.
Short Bio:  Having graduated from the academy as a child, top of his class no less, it was quite an honor when at the age of 29 Godric was invited to become the academy’s new headmaster. He took on this responsibility with great tenacity and since he has taken the reins the school has seen a figurative golden age of success. In taking with tradition Godric gave up his born name and took on the name of the original founder of the academy his personal records were locked in the school’s vault unavailable to any but those he chose to show them to. He is known to be a bit of a sadist at times, enjoying having a feeling of power over others. Those whom he takes a special interest in are considered both lucky and cursed. 
Position: Headmaster.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Name: Paul Atradies
Ethnicity:  White(English/Italian)
Physical Description: 5foot7 Paul’s hair has gone prematurely white in order to counter this and keep himself from looking like an old man he keeps it cropped extremely short, in a tight buzz cut. His body is extremely strong. He keeps himself in even better shape than Godric in order to be proficient at his job.
Short Bio:  Paul graduated in the same class as Godric, he was not in the upper echelon of his class but he did learn his lesions well, he has always shown himself to be remarkably strong and as a side effect of this he has a tendency to see physical power as the answer to everything. He was always good friends with Godric and was his natural choice when looking for a security chief. Both men trust each other totally. Paul gains an immense pleasure from watching others suffer and is never shy about indulging himself.
Position: Security Cheif.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Pretty in Pink

*calls dibs on the Self Control teacher*
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Urbanzorro

Name: Jose Gomez
Ethnicity:  Hispanic
Physical Description: 5foot10 Jose has VERY broad shoulders (a remnant of years playing football) and a strong deep voice. His hair is jet black, as is his beard. He has been known to box some of the older male students simply to keep his reflexes fast.  While not quite as graceful as others he is not to be considered a klutz and has been known to surprise people who consider him just a lumbering giant.
Short Bio:  Jose has always been a kind soul deep down, he tends to be a bit softer with those students who he takes for private studies after normal classes have ceased, that having been said he is extremely rough during class time. He jokingly says that it’s because he’s a Gemini and therefore a bit bi-polar in the first place. He possesses an inert talent for seeing into people, and instinctually knowing what will get under their shells as a result of that he was a natural pick for Pride Management
Position: Teacher (Pride Management)

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Pretty in Pink

Name: Serenity Lynn Graham
Ethnicity: Japanese
Physical Description:
Short Biography: Serenity was a student at Godric's herself.  She was Mr. Godric's best student while here, and now she teaches, the one class that she liked the LEAST while at Godric's: Self Enrichment through Self Control.

It's said, by older students here at the school, that she rules the class with an iron hand.  Or should we say an iron ruler?  She doesn't tolerate any loss of control in her class, and punishes those that do so WITHOUT FAIL.
Position Requested: Self Control Teacher

rahatngt

Wonder how she punishes the offender :)

Urbanzorro

Just a status update as far how many are going to play, I've only listed those who have already submittied an application. We have an extra male student, an extra male teacher(perhaps two I'm not absolutly sure), and a few other notices of interest. But they have not been confirmed with an app yet so they arn't included in this list ;) hope you all keep those apps coming in, we should be starting the actual thread later once a few last details get done up (and I post up a basic discription of the school and school day).

(FILLED) Headmaster:  Mr. Godric (UrbanZorro)
(OPEN)Female Teachers x2(left open): Serinity(Doreados)
(OPEN) Male Teachers x2(left open): Mr. Gomez(UrbanZorro)
(FILLED) Chief of Security: Mr. Atradies(UrbanZorro)
(OPEN) Head Custodian(male or female position):
(OPEN) Stable Master/Mistress:
(OPEN) Kennel Master/Mistress:
(OPEN) Coach/Head of Physical Fitness Lessons:
(FILLED)Counselor: Mr. Simon(Angel of Death)
Student(Male) 2
Student(Female) 4

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Dearest Students and Faculty: The school’s curriculum schedule is as follows,

There will be classes held every day excluding special holidays.

A day
6:00 AM Obedience 101
7:00 AM Sensuality 315
8:00 AM Physical Fitness
9:00 AM Lesb ed/ Male Studies
10:00 AM Canine Studies
11:00 AM Pride Management
12:00 Noon Lunch
1:00 PM Theater
2:00 PM SESC
3:00 PM Equestrian Studies
4:00 PM Oral Presentation
5:00 PM- 6:00 AM: individual student time
Any students who do not have class at the assigned time will be given a free period to do with as they see fit.
(Class periods will Last 1 day In Real Time. Free time will last 2 days. Therefore each class day will be two weeks In Real Time. I’m about to start work on the initial post will place the link when it is done.) 

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Yrhill

APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION:
We are very pleased that you have chosen to enroll your child in our illustrious Academy; please fill out this application form and mail it to our office for incoming students.
Name:Cathy Brian
Physical Description: Short red hair, blue eyes, and freckles dusting her nose and cheeks. she has a round face and athletic built and is just starting to get the curves of a woman. 

Short Biography: Cathy is a bit of a brat. She is the type of girl who will climb the tree in a skirt not thinking of the thrill she is giving the boy below. She see nothing wrong with catching frogs, fighting with boys, etc. A regular Tom boy. Her mother died when she was little.
Her Stepfather loves her but didn't know how to teach her to be a woman. Her Stepfather heard about the Godric's Academy of Young Adults and thought that is what might tame his little girl into a woman.

Classes Requested: Obedience 101,Sensuality 315, Physical Fitness,Oral Presentation,Self Enrichment through Self Control,Theater Art's and Stage Performance,Pride Management     

Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive: Lesb Ed, Equestrian Studies, Canine Studies

thewhitedusk

APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION

Name: Amber Brown
Sex:  Female
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Physical description:

Her hair is dyed white, with streaks of blue.  She has an ample sized chest and ass, her breasts about being the size of a Dcup, her ass round and firm.  She normally wears dark clothing, as well as dark makeup.
Short Biography:  Amber is a trouble child back home. Ever since the age of seven she has been getting in trouble.  She starts fires, robs stores, skips school, even does drugs.  Her parents finally got tired of it and decided to ship her away, hoping the school can tame her.  Despite all she has done though, she has remained a virgin.
Classes Requested:
Obedience 101
Lesb Ed
SESC
Pride Management
Equestrian Studies
Canine Studies
((open to all though ^^))
Any lessons you wish for your child not to receive:  None

Krule

Teacher

Name: Morgan Alex Tellus
Discription:

Classes: Physcial Education, Sensuality, Theator

Tall, powerful, dominant, he enjoys the classes he teaches, while he prefers to spend his time with the girls, he does insure that the boys get some of his time and teaching, and for one on one instruction he only takes the girls.  To clarify, misbehavior in his class would get a boy bent over a stool and paddled, a girl would be taken across his lap and spanked.  He's physically fit, a knowlagable martial artist, with a love for the arts and music.   He enjoys making his students do things they find somewhat embaressing and humiliating, and has something of a taste for voyerism.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

rahatngt

Student
Name: Adam Bark
Physical appearance: He is tall, 5'9 in height with a tall lanky body, handsome face, dark blond hair with green eyes.

Biography: Regardless of his apparent attractiveness with the females of the species he is quite shy in reality and have a very limited experience sexually. His outward appearance is quite cocky and confident so its generally hard to realize.

Class requested:
Obedience 101, Sensuality 315, Physical Fitness, Canine Studies
Pride Management, Theater, SESC, Oral Presentation

Any lessons you wish for your child not to receive: None

rahatngt

Teacher
Name: Rafael Anderson
Physical Appearance: He is quite the heavy looking guy. Toned muscle in a 6'1" frame, dark hair, sharp angled face often with stubble gave him a rugged look.

Short Bio: He had dominating personality and have a certain way the canines to make them do all sorts of interesting thing with them specially for the girls.

Position: Interested in "Canine Studies"
[May need help with what you are thinking as the content :) ]

CurvyKitten

Name: Lily Collen
Ethnicity:
Physical Description: ((no 162 tattoo tho no marks on her body at all))
Short Biography: Lily was young and beyond stunburn, her parents lost for words when it came to her and her behavior. Sneaking out, getting into clubs, drinking, She acted as if she was 21 not 16. He grades we amazing so stupid was never an issue, but for Lily life was something you grabbed holed of and road for all it was worth. Her parents never seemed to get that. Always wanting her to fallow in there footsteps. She knew she was meant for more. Hoping to calm her spirit and gain control over her they sent her here. Hoping they would get back a good little girl they always wanted....hopfully that won't backfire.
Classes Requested: Obedience 101
Sensuality 315:
Physical Fitness:
Lesb Ed:
Oral Presentation:
Self Enrichment through Self Control
Theater Art's and Stage Performance
Canine Studies
Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive( Place for limits)

Pretty in Pink

Name: Ian Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Physical Description: Eyes storm-colored, hair the color of windtossed sand that's picked up actual dirt, and skin that looks like he's seen too little sun completely contrast to the arrogant, self-centered, hard-headed attitude that this man bears.  His clothes are always comfortably worn, and he never seems to really take anything seriously.
Short Biography: Drugs?  Name one, and he's done it.  Theft?  Been there.  Grand Theft Auto?  Done that.  Armed Robbery?  Got the t-shirt.  His life until now has been breaking EVERY rule, not caring about the consequences.  In the interest of keeping her only son out of prison, his mother, who raised him alone, sent him to Godric's, sending a second letter along to the Headmaster, asking him to take special care of her son.
Classes Requested:
Obedience 101: Our basic course for both boys and girls, it is requested that all students take this course in order to gain perspective on their new surroundings, as well as to enhance their performance in all other classes.

Sensuality 315: It is a fact of life that the human form is capable of experiencing great things with the proper prompting. This class seeks to help our students learn to accept and embrace the inherent desires incased in their bodies.

Physical Fitness: A healthy body is essential to success in life, and we seek to help all our students keep their bodies in pristine condition though our own unique methods.

Oral Presentation: Most young men and women, lack the basic skills to use their moths effectively in any situation, taking action without thought or training. Oral Presentation seeks to fix this issue teaching students how to give excellent oral presentations to any and all members of society.

Male Sciences:  Our society has taught men to be competitive with one another, we seek to change this, to foster a atmosphere of ‘co-operation’ between our male students.

Self Enrichment through Self Control: SESC is a simple class, it seeks to insure that our students have the self control necessary for the future.  Through denial we will teach our students to better understand the value of what they have.

Theater Art’s and Stage Performance: Our students will learn to never shy away from a crowd, the will learn to enjoy any form of presentation as an opportunity to enrich themselves and provide enjoyment to those around them.

Pride Management: Pride is a vice, we seek to strip our students of their harmful pride through numerous self image ‘workshops’ in order the help our students appreciate what their true place is.

Canine Studies: : We seek to help our students gain a better understanding of the anatomy and psychology behind caring for all species of dogs.

Chuukun

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
This is a letter from The Godric Academy of Young Adults, your particular skills and interests have caught the eye of our employee acquisition branch as a result you have been offered a seat on our staff, if interested please fill out the attached application form.

Name: Sarah Livingston
Ethnicity: Afro-American

Physical Description:

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 109 lbs.
Measurements: 35D-26-34
Hair color: Black with brown highlights
Eye color: Golden
Blood group: A-

Short Biography:
Sarah graduated from Godrics school in the same year as Serenity did. While the two of them did not get along quite as well due to their differing personalities, now they are colleagues.

While not exactly an ace student, Sarah enjoyed the lectures, but one in particular that she has chosen to pursue now: Lesb Ed. And while the school has successfully shaped her into an open bisexual, she still is more inclined towards her own sex. At every possible opportunity, she will try to hit on Serenity, just for the fun of it.

During her stay in the school, Sarah mostly enjoyed the classes, but she was noted for a latent tardiness. She would almost never arrive in time. Fortunately for her, the collars were a new invention and she just got away with whippings, who did little to cure her of her tendency to wake up too late.

Thus, she is a lot more lenient when dealing with her students and does not use the collars often unless it is absolutely required. Even so, she is more of a masochist at heart than a sadist.

Position Requested: Lesb Ed

Urbanzorro

Classes taken.

Obediance = UrbanZorro
Sensuality= Morgan
Physical Fitness=Morgan
LesbEd=Chuukun
SESC=doridos
Oral Presentation=doridos
Male Science= UrbanZorro
Theater Arts= Morgan
Pride Management=doridos
Equestrian studies= Urban Zorro
Canine Studies=Rahatngt

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Pretty in Pink

Doing this to help out Urban.

6:00 AM Obedience 101
Attending
ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND OBEDIENCE 101!  NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Jacob Stevens
Jamie O'Grady
Marie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Amber Brown
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
N/A

7:00 AM Sensuality 315
Attending
Jacob Stevens
Marie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Jamie O'Grady
Amber Brown

8:00 AM Physical Fitness
Attending
Jacob Stevens
Jamie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Marie O'Grady
Amber Brown

9:00 AM Lesb ed
Attending
Marie O'Grady
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Amber Brown
Lily Collen

Free
Jacob Stevens
Jamie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Cathy Brian
Adam Bark
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

9:00 AM Male Studies
Attending
Jacob Stevens
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Jamie O'Grady
Marie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Amber Brown
Adam Bark
Lily Collen

10:00 AM Canine Studies
Attending
Jacob Stevens
Jamie O'Grady
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Amber Brown
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Marie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Cathy Brian

11:00 AM Pride Management
Attending
Jacob Stevens
Jamie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Amber Brown
Adam Bark
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Marie O'Grady
Lily Collen

1:00 PM Theater
Attending
Jacob Stevens
Marie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Jamie O'Grady
Amber Brown

2:00 PM SESC
Attending
Jacob Stevens
Jamie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Amber Brown
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Marie O'Grady

3:00 PM Equestrian Studies
Attending
Jamie O'Grady
Marie O'Grady
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Amber Brown
Christopher Pike

Free
Jacob Stevens
Alex Cross
Cathy Brian
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green

4:00 PM Oral Presentation
Attending
Jacob Stevens
Marie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Kanami Risuke
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Jamie O'Grady
Reyna Morrisey
Cathy Brian
Amber Brown

Saku

APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION: (student)
We are very pleased that you have chosen to enroll your child in our illustrious Academy; please fill out this application form and mail it to our office for incoming students.
Name:
Christopher Pike
Sex:
Male
Ethnicity:
Caucasian (White)
Physical Description:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/Dougner/Billy%20Pix/josh_duhamel.jpg
(My photobucket is not working it has this weird uploading thing now that I can't figure out how to use and I can't get my imageshack to do anything either. It won't log me in and I asked for password to be mailed to me but they haven't done it yet so I'm temporarily going to use this one that I found on google. Mostly I won't be using pictures, I'll just do posts xD)
Short Biography:
Christopher (17) has a slightly older twin brother Daniel, (17) who is a complete ass and is pretty much a delinquent, always starting fights and proving that he is 'manly'. Daniel is even rumored to possibly be joining a bike gang sometime in the near future but nothing has been proven yet. Christopher on the other hand is a shy, quiet teenager and gets good grades compared to Daniel's nonexistent grades and is pretty much a fairly decent person. Despite the fact that Christopher and Daniel are incredibly different in personality (But the same in looks) they are still brothers and they look out for one another no matter what happens. Daniel would do anything for Christopher and likewise. This was where the trouble started. Their parents decided that Daniel was a hopeless cause and enrolled him in Godric's Academy of Young Adults but Daniel didn't want to go and decided he would run away instead and join that biker's gang. Christopher didn't approve of the gang for he knew that on his own Daniel could be somewhat reckless but safe for the most part but in a gang there was more of a chance he would die. So Christopher offered to exchange positions. He would go to Godric's Academy as Daniel while Daniel pretended to be Christopher. He could still keep the life he'd been living as long as he didn't join any sort of gang and he had to swear this, after some consideration Daniel agreed. And Christopher pretended to be Daniel and was sent off to the Academy by their parents.
Classes Requested:
Obedience 101
Sensuality 315
Physical Fitness
Oral Presentation
Male Sciences
Self Enrichment through Self Control
Theater Art’s and Stage Performance
Pride Management
Equestrian Studies
Canine Studies

Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive (Place for limits):
None.

((When he first enters his name will be listed as Daniel Pike. But eventually I'm hoping that Christopher accidentally tells someone who he really is and his name will be changed to Christopher Pike on the rosters. If that's okay with you two - CurvyKitten & Urbanzorro?))
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Josietta

I'd love to join your group but it looks pretty full and I think maybe i'd have an issue keeping with that many posters. Great concept though!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!