Military state roleplay - much to discuss (F seeking M)

Started by Mimosa, June 03, 2019, 08:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mimosa

Good morning!

I’m looking for a roleplay taking place in a country where the army and the government are quite linked, if not the same people. You would begin as either a non-commissioned officer, or an inferior rank, or even a rebel if you wish, and will progressively rise in your organization’s hierarchy. Not necessarily because you aim for it, but if you do well, you will be rewarded.

In my mind, you would play as a single male, and I will play a bunch of ‘PNJs’ – even if I may have a main character that would be close to yours, like his subordinate – that will evolve and react according to your actions and choices. That doesn’t mean you’ll have do to everything, on the contrary, as your character rise, it will be approached by others wanting to gain favors or make alliances…

Here is the base of the skeleton of the roleplay. Yes, it’s voluntarily vague, as every other thing (and I mean things like the technological level, if we are playing humans or not, if we base ourselves on an existing universe – from the Lord of the Rings to My Little Pony, why not – or if we completely create one…) is up to you and I to discuss. And I have a very open mind (check my O/Os) so it could be virtually anything you want.

So please, do not hesitate to pm me!