If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tersius

I would reconsider it just for you, since you asked nicely.

If I picked you up and carried you around on my shoulders, would you enjoy the ride?

Harley Quinn

Yes, I sure would!

If I made obvious just how much I enjoyed it, would you take me for a ride on a motorcycle next?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Tersius

Oh God yes! That's one of my favorite things to do!

If I took you for a ride on a motorcycle, would you mind if we never came back, and just kept riding?

Harley Quinn

Not at all, I'm completely up for that!

If I kept riding with you, would you promise an adventure of a lifetime?

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Tersius

I would swear on it, yes!

If I took you took you to the edges of the continent, would you travel across the sea with me?

SummerWhispers

No, I have a fear of boats on the ocean.

If I sent you a series of messages asking of the things you like to have done to your body...would you enjoy chatting with me late night?

Tersius

I can't think of anything else I'd rather do! Yes!

If I wanted to use your body as a canvas, would you let me paint a masterpiece on you?

Harley Quinn

Definitely!

If I let you paint that masterpiece on me, would you let me return the favor after you're finished?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Tersius

I'd be disappointed if you didn't!

If I used edible body paint on you, would you let me enjoy the banquet?

Harley Quinn

Do you even have to ask?  ;)

If I let you do that, would you take a bubble bath with me afterwards?
Ons/Offs - Absences

SummerWhispers

Yes a very hot one,

If I served us tropical drinks during this bath...would you laugh if I broke out in song?

Krohl

Of course not, beautiful. I would sing along with you.

If I washed your back, would you wash mine?

Skadii

Yes, baby! Always!

If I kiss you in public, would you be mad?

Krohl

I could never be mad at you.

If I asked you to marry me, would you say yes?

Harley Quinn

Possibly!

If I said yes, would you be a good husband?
Ons/Offs - Absences

SummerWhispers

No....sorry, but I have a thing for the bad ones....and would not be able to  resist the temptation.

If I sent you naughty messages in middle of he night, would you be able to tell I was the sender, if I sent them unsigned?

Breathless Intent

Probably not...Since you having my number would be a bit of a surprise! (A pleasant surprise though...*wink*)

If I drew you a picture of the two of us, would you like it even if it was not very well executed?

SummerWhispers

Quote from: Breathless Intent on February 26, 2013, 01:07:07 PM
Probably not...Since you having my number would be a bit of a surprise! (A pleasant surprise though...*wink*)

If I drew you a picture of the two of us, would you like it even if it was not very well executed?

Ha.... I do not need your phone number to send you messages.....I can just send them here...on the forum...but  then I guess the whole not signing them would be a wasted endeavor now would it not....damn .

Breathless Intent

Quote from: SummerWhispers on February 26, 2013, 02:32:56 PM

Ha.... I do not need your phone number to send you messages.....I can just send them here...on the forum...but  then I guess the whole not signing them would be a wasted endeavor now would it not....damn .

*laughs* Yeah I suspect that would be pretty easy to figure out. Hm...but if I start getting anonymous love letters at work I'll have a STRONG suspicion of who they are from!

Oh...and you never replied! Ahem...*repeats*

SummerWhispers

Quote from: Breathless Intent on February 26, 2013, 02:44:53 PM
*laughs* Yeah I suspect that would be pretty easy to figure out. Hm...but if I start getting anonymous love letters at work I'll have a STRONG suspicion of who they are from!

Certainly, I myself cannot even manage a stick figure...so would be considered a masterpiece by me.

SummerWhispers

Quote from: Breathless Intent on February 26, 2013, 02:44:53 PM

Galanthor

umm...yeah i think i would ass if you'd ass

If  i told a bad joke, would you still laugh?

SummerWhispers

Possibly...the fact that it was so bad would be funny.

If I asked you a bunch of questions..one after another would be get annoyed with me?

Tersius

No, I wouldn't get annoyed at all

If I answered all of your questions, would you answer all of mine?

Galanthor

no, for my secrets are too dark to share.

If i was Batman, would you be intimidated?