[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Mistress Maro

=) Thank yous.
Is hidden behind a curtain and cuddles FB-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Duncan

Pulls her from the curtain and presses her against the wall.  "My turn."

Mistress Maro

Hmm? Your turn? -she grinned to him wrapping her arms around his neck.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Saku

*loves the exposed thigh and cuddles maro yet again* xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

leelan

*reads the note and comes in and huggles Saku* says you need it :)
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

shadowbane

leelan

*snuggles shadowbane* hey there handsome
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

shadowbane

leelan

*smiles snuggling into his arms* It's the demon's ownership of the angelic ass you see before you *laughs*

shadowbane

I'd want to own that ass too (over and over again)

Elektra

*Wraps self and long legs around Shadowbanes back and cuddles*
Elektra - On/Offs
"Life expands or contracts in direct proportion to one's courage." — Anaïs Nin

Mistress Maro

Cuddles Supersonic playing with the bandage on her neck.-

Chris Rock

Saku

*cuddles maro once more and cuddles again in case next time it is maro once again!*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Mistress Maro

-cuddles back- You know.. we have to stop meeting like this. heh.

Chris Rock

saberblue

*sneak-attack cuddles*  And we should meet like this more often!
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Mistress Maro

Ah! -cuddles saberblue back- Mmm Maybe.

Chris Rock

Saku

Wow. *cuddles maro again* We gotta stop meeting like this!
I'm back!

Mistress Maro

-cuddles back- Lol I know, that is what I said.

Chris Rock

Lolli

-slips in for a bedtime cuddle-
Mm, g'night Maro! ;3
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

The Golden Touch

-Sneaks in and gives Lolli a quick snuggle-

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Fragile Dreams

*sneaks behind her and gives her a gooooooood squeezing cuddle*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Oreo

*Sheathes sword and has a cuddle*

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Sel Nar

*Ambushcuddle and possible NWS cuddle-related hand movements*

Saku

*cuddles sel nar* omg look it's not maro!!!!
I'm back!