The Animagnaverse (Anime/Manga RP)

Started by DigitLninja, May 09, 2010, 09:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

The Animangaverse is the universe where all Anime and/or Manga characters converge.

The idea is that you chose an anime or manga that your character will represent and base your character around that one anime or manga. So if you chose to represent Naruto/Shippuden than your character will be based on that universe even though they my be interacting with people from different universes more often than not.

I plan to have 10 hero characters 10 villein characters and 5 original heroes and villeins

The story idea is that something is destroying the very fabric of the Animangavers. It simply appeared and was not the product of a villeins plot, though now that it's appeared it has sprouted thoughts...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Major Major

I'll put my name down for the light romantic comedy/Harem Comedy genre, as represented by such luminaries as Keitaro Urashima and Keiichi Morisato.

Haibane

Interesting. How would the powers one character has in their own universe affect others from other universes?

Ironwolf85

I'll put my name down for this.
got a male mech I've ben trying to play with for a while
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

DigitLninja

@ Haibane: That's one of the reasons I want to do this, I want to see how a Rasengan would fair against a Gundam, or watch a Picachu preform Chidori.

It may be a little complicated at first but the potential for this game is massive.

@ Ironwolf85: Welcome ^^
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Ironwolf85

I understand
I've been wanting to play my mech/robot Nova lately
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

elfguy

Oh this sounds cool! Put me down as Elina, from Queen's Blade.
----

DigitLninja

point one: I am going to start making a character sheet and thread to post them in.

point two: I'm going to start watching Queen's Blade ^^
Quotes to Live by:

elfguy

Oh Digit, if you like yuri (f/f) you will love it.
----

Ironwolf85

DigitLninja

never mind, the translation is crap, I'll have to look up QB later -__-
Quotes to Live by:

elfguy

Queen's Blade is fairly clean. There's boobs everywhere, but no sex is shown and never any private part. There is some fluid in some episodes.

I highly suggest the JP version with EN subtitles, both seasons are up at ..various places..
----

Ironwolf85

nah I know it's clean.
I meant our Animagnaverse. will it be dirty or clean?

DigitLninja

the QB I found was translated by someone using net speak and advertising for there website in the dialog... so I'll have to find my anime elsewhere.

@IronWolf85: I will be placing the game in NC: Exotic in case someone want's to be a sonic character or a furry from another universe, but I am considering making a thread specifically for the adult stuff since it can kind of take over an rp at times...
Quotes to Live by:

elfguy

You should watch both seasons in order the story is pretty well done.

Let me know if you make a thread for it and I'll describe Elina if you want.
----

Haibane

Quote from: DigitLninja on May 10, 2010, 02:01:04 PM
@ Haibane: That's one of the reasons I want to do this, I want to see how a Rasengan would fair against a Gundam, or watch a Picachu preform Chidori.
I was wondering how the game would cope with someone like Haruhi Suzumiya (who was the first person I thought of when I read this game idea). In case you don't know, she is actually God (but isn't aware of it). She introduces things into her world so that she doesn't get bored... people, forces, powers, organisations... her powers of creation being endless but unconscious... but if she does get bored she simply destroys the current world and creates a new one, perhaps saving just those elements from the old world that interest her.

cmpuncle

Ok this is gonna be fun I'll sign up for a Gundam pilot, ,who will start with a slightly custom, but mostly basic Gundam, and he'll be accumulating a surprise for the good guys over the course of the rp.
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

DigitLninja

Ah yes, I am up to speed on the S.O.S Brigade and that would make for an interesting situation, especially since all the other characters know they aren't in there universe.
Quotes to Live by:

Ironwolf85

Nova's my own unique character... got a bio too

elfguy

How will that works with some characters being swords and armor versus others who come from a universe with laser guns and airplanes...
----

Ironwolf85

in anime people can deflect bullets with their fists... we'll be fine.

Major Major

Have you made the template yet? I want to create my character.

DigitLninja

Character Thread is up and running use my character as an example.
Quotes to Live by:

Malgriff

sounds like kingdom hearts gone wild. ooh can I be Sora?

DigitLninja

Sure but you should know that Disney Characters other than Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are limited
Quotes to Live by:

Malgriff

Haibane

The plan is to do anime/manga based characters, not western animation/comics, yes? Keeping it 'in Japan' would be a good idea I think.

I'm very tempted to play Haruhi - or even, somewhat weirdly, Kyon and just fill the game with some dry self-depreciating monologues about how weird the world is yet Kyon is hardly surprised by it all.

Malgriff

fine no sora...hmm...ooh can I be Ichigo from tokyo mew mew? Nyan X3

Major Major

Kyon would be hilarious to add. And Keitaro could use a friend that isn't barking mad.

Haibane

Yes, I'm seriously leaning towards Kyon. He'd hardly do a thing but he would be a solver of various problems in his own way, and writing his thoughts as he struggled to come to terms with the new world around him might make him even more fun to play than Haruhi.

Keitaro is a pretty cool guy too - for a total loser. :P

Major Major

Hey! YOu're talking about my character here; someone I deeply identify with.

Ex68471

I am totally in on this, I am making a char sheet now and it will hopefully be up soon. :D

EDIT: Okay, quick question, I want to run Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, is it cool if I run Simon as well just so I can actually use Gurren Lagann effectually?
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

cmpuncle

Oh man Gurren Lagann....just to let you know I may get a little hot under the collar with that,  have not had positive experiences when it cmes to the Gurren Lagann universe.  So I'll apologize for it ahead of time.
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight

Ex68471

Quote from: cmpuncle on May 10, 2010, 08:53:49 PM
Oh man Gurren Lagann....just to let you know I may get a little hot under the collar with that,  have not had positive experiences when it cmes to the Gurren Lagann universe.  So I'll apologize for it ahead of time.

All right... What went wrong?

I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

cmpuncle

Let's just leave it at the fact that they were always way too bloody powerful so no one could ever even have a chance when they were around.  There's another bigger reason for my dislike of the show but that's a personal matter.

The Great Triangle

The thing about Gurren Lagaan is that if you just keep it to the pre-Teppelin phases where humanity hadn't harnessed Spiral Power in any organized way yet,  That solves pretty much all the problems, leaving the characters only very slightly more powerful than Gundam pilots.  (and slightly less powerful, if the pilots are post Universal Century mech pilots who have those wierd mildly magical Gundams)

I'm tempted to go with a fairly gay Shinji Ikari, though if people would rather stay more hetero, I suppose I'd go with Nozomu Itoshiki, the suicidal main character from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.  He's a schoolteacher who desperately wants to die, usually for stupid reasons.  He has an uncanny ability to escape anything that could possibly kill him, which is good, because he teaches a class of psychotically insane obsessive schoolgirls.

As for Shinji, I see the character as bisexual, but leaning slightly towards boys.  He covets women, due to his violent seperation from his mother, but he doesn't actually have the spine to go after them.  Naturally, being so passive, Shinji makes a great patsy or sub, but he doesn't STAY compliant.   
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

sinoraa

I'd be interested to play, yoruichi from bleach. One of the few anime chicks i like, as i dispite romantic interests in anime's because their so weak and forced, their usually never equal to the male chars, and they rarely effect the plot aside from motivating the main character. Meanwhile i find yoruichi a fun and very strong, Independent character, and i'd love to play her.

As i see some gundam talk going around, i'd also like to play, Kallen Kozuki from code geass. This character does kinda suffer from what i stated earlier about anime chicks. Mainly there as a romantic interest between the two male leads. Still i actually found her romance with leluche very fascinating, and shes far from useless, as shes the only one who can take on the main lead in battle, and actually end up saving the other male lead.

Major Major

Oh man.... I want to dig up Graham Lambert again to bounce off of Kallen now....

sinoraa

Quote from: Major Major on May 11, 2010, 03:33:00 AM
Oh man.... I want to dig up Graham Lambert again to bounce off of Kallen now....
No idea what that means, but thank you? oh didn't notice i could make original chars...Tough i'd be pretty happy with the onces i chose, i might think of a original.

Haibane

Would Kyon be a useful character here DigitLninja? He'd be good for laughs but I'm not sure if you want that and I'm not sure what else he could bring to the group, though if you feed me some hints OOC he could do what he does in the series and solve some problems and issues, even unwittingly.

Rather scarily this will also be the very first non-female character I'll have ever played, so pushing my boundaries here! :P

DigitLninja

I think we have a lot of people preparing for battle and few people who are just planing to live... My character is ready for a fight but that doesn't mean that he has a battle every day. So I would like to have just as many regular citizens as there are battle scared warriors, let's see how Yoruichi from bleach handles being hit on by Kazuma Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho every other day ^_^

by the way, this rp is loosely (very loosely) based on this: Webcomic
Quotes to Live by:

sinoraa

That'd be fun to see, after all! Purple is only a very dark shade of blue.

sinoraa

Quote from: Haibane on May 11, 2010, 06:45:31 AM
Would Kyon be a useful character here DigitLninja? He'd be good for laughs but I'm not sure if you want that and I'm not sure what else he could bring to the group, though if you feed me some hints OOC he could do what he does in the series and solve some problems and issues, even unwittingly.

Rather scarily this will also be the very first non-female character I'll have ever played, so pushing my boundaries here! :P
I'd actually want yuro to have a quite normal life...Perhaps Kyon finds her in her cat form, and she plays along. (free food)...OMFG I LOVE THAT IDEA!! Yuru hiding around in cat form with someone to sleep in their bed and steal their food while their gone. Maybe Kuwabara...He likes cats if i remember correctly.

Haibane

Yes, some normality would be nice. So many of you are taking characters from animes I've not seen. I wonder if that would be a problem. I guess I could watch an episode or two from each and at least get an idea of the universe you are all from.

sinoraa

Well i prefer the idea of someone like yuro from a Fantasy world, live in a normal world, rather then fight dr doom or something. Some fighting may be fun, but i'd rather see the characters interact.

Haibane

What anime is Yuru from? I'll go watch an ep or two.

cmpuncle

I think he's using Yuru as a nickname for Yoruichi, who is from Bleach.  Correction she is using it as a nickname, sorry I wasn't paying attention.

Ironwolf85

i came in thinking this was gonna be an anime combat thing... I need to play nova's noncombat side up when we play.
but my unique was built for combat

Haibane

Quote from: cmpuncle on May 11, 2010, 09:48:21 AM
I think he's using Yuru as a nickname for Yoruichi, who is from Bleach.  Correction she is using it as a nickname, sorry I wasn't paying attention.
Bleach is kinda long... just my luck that I'll find an ep that doesn't involve him at all.

Can someone give me an ep number where Youichi's story arc is in the plot please? I just want to get a handle on the character.

Ag, I may have to do this for all the characters/animes I don't know. I think the only character here I'm familiar with is Keitaro (and that's only because he flies high over my house at least twice a day trailing blood from his nose).

DigitLninja

once again I'm not saying that there wont be combat... those of you with mechs and fighting capability's will just be seen around the arena's more than not. Also there could be evil counterparts out for vengeance and bugging you with battle. Just remember that if you threaten the populace that someone will be dispatched to take care of the situation.

@ Haibane: There is an episode where Yuru takes her human form... look for that one.
Quotes to Live by:

sinoraa

Yeah, i like to call her yuru, (sorry old habit) as it slides of the tongue alot easier then yuro (which whenever i say it, eventually gets pronounced yuru anyway -.-)

Btw heres a good Yoru episode. http://dubhappy.com/bleach-episode-56-english-dub/

Switch to mega video, as the it seems the DH player seems to be broken, at least to me. Side note, at the beginning of the series she hid in the form of a cat.

DigitLninja

and I just bookmarked that site ^^
Quotes to Live by:

Haibane

sinoraa

And heres are a collection of her best moments, to summon up her more outrageous traits. And yes, that cat is till her, dispite the voice
Bleach - Ichigo & Yoruichi's Best Moments

DigitLninja

by far the best one was her first revealing her true form and we see just how innocent strawberry boy is ^________^
Quotes to Live by:

Ironwolf85

I always wondered why the cat's voice was male

sinoraa

Its because most mangas make it up as they go along. Onepiece/naruto/bleach didn't know if they'd be a success or if they'd hit off or not. Dragon ball z was only meant to go to Freeza, but then when it was such a big hit, they were forced to keep it going. Thats why certain mangas like Naruto if you keep up with that, turns really forced the longer they go on. Another good bleach example is, Yammy 0...You who read the manga know what that means.

Ironwolf85

understood... I had an idea... the bot I'm gonna play Nova actually beat the main characters from his home anime universe. What father in his right mind gives the keys to a supermech to his 12 year old rich girl daughter and her whiny shy boyfriend, then puts them in a team and sends them to fight on his company's behalf?
when they came up against Nova he flattened their team.
the team has grown up, some have moved on, but the rich girl, now 17, is still bitter and spiteful toward Nova, and the sex rumor about them the papparatzi started just made her hate him more.  ;D

Haibane

I love sleaze and dirt on people. Always good. More nasty backstory please! :P

elfguy

Quote from: sinoraa on May 11, 2010, 10:22:08 AM
And heres are a collection of her best moments, to summon up her more outrageous traits. And yes, that cat is till her, dispite the voice

She reminds me a bit of Echidna, my favorite anime character, so I like her too ;)
----

Ironwolf85

well she and nova never actually slept togeather. while Nova explored the galaxy with his newfound freedom and soul, she spiraled out of control for years burying her pain in sex drugs and plastic surgery.
Her shy boyfriend tried to help her, but he made somthing of himself and is now part of the NEG military, he's let the battle with Nova go, and moved on becoming the anime hero he was destened to be.

sinoraa

So any idea of when this will kick off?

DigitLninja

well we have about 6-7 people let's try to get two more before we start things off...
Quotes to Live by:

Major Major

Hey, DLN? Is it okay if I run two characters in this?

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Major Major

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Haibane

I'm still not sure if I'm in or not. I'm painfully aware that my knowledge of anime is limited in genres and I don't know most of these characters and shows so I don't know if I could RP opposite them. If you are happy with me being 100% ignorant of everything about them I can join, but please don't go assuming that when you say 'XYZ turns up and uses his ABC machine' I'll have the first clue what you're on about!

Me asking questions about 'what is that?' and 'wait - why did that happen?' may just slow things down and annoy you all... :( I mean I'd love to play, I just don't usually watch anime that's non-romance, non-reality and usually non-high school based.

DigitLninja

That's fine Haibane, I actually hope that if people use an attack they try to find a video clip of it or something and asking why isn't a crime... just know that sometimes the answer is going to be 'because this attack defies the laws of physics' or 'that's just how it works'
Quotes to Live by:

Haibane

I have no problem with the laws of physics being defied or any number of weird things happening, heck, this is anime after all... its just that if someone mentions say, a mecha arriving and describing some weapon on it discharging by calling it the 'Green Frog Disrupter Gun' be aware that I won't know what a 'Green Frog Disrupter Gun' is so for me to have a clue what is going on you'd have to describe it's effects, noise and so on... or as you say, link me to an episode or clip where the 'Green Frog Disrupter Gun' gets used.

That's why I'm being cautious, me asking for explanations of what that looks like or sounds like is sure as eggs going to frustrate people.

DigitLninja

alright,well I'll try to be clear that people should find clips or be descriptive in there mention of attacks and weapons.
Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

Mine will eventually become custom attacks so I'll be sure to give as good a description as I can, until then if there are any videos I'll try and find them.

sinoraa

Quote from: Haibane on May 11, 2010, 05:35:49 PM
I'm still not sure if I'm in or not. I'm painfully aware that my knowledge of anime is limited in genres and I don't know most of these characters and shows so I don't know if I could RP opposite them. If you are happy with me being 100% ignorant of everything about them I can join, but please don't go assuming that when you say 'XYZ turns up and uses his ABC machine' I'll have the first clue what you're on about!

Me asking questions about 'what is that?' and 'wait - why did that happen?' may just slow things down and annoy you all... :( I mean I'd love to play, I just don't usually watch anime that's non-romance, non-reality and usually non-high school based.
Nothing wrong with that, seeing as your character wouldn't know about the others. I dont know about some of these, but simply reading their personality and their setting makes me interested in seeing them interact.

Haibane

Okay, I'm in. As Kyon, or John Smith if you prefer, from Haruhi Suzumiya. I'll go write up a character sheet.

This world everyone meets in... heh, what sort of world is it? Or do we start in our own universes?

DigitLninja

it's basically a massive continent floating in space.
Quotes to Live by:

Ironwolf85

Ex68471

Okay, I've decided against any Gurren Lagann characters, because I don't care which part of the series you pull them from, they are ridiculously overpowered.

So, I would it be cool if I ran as Gamma Akutabi from Zombie Powder?

DigitLninja

sure... I don't know who that is ^^
Quotes to Live by:

Ex68471

He has a chainsaw sword... :D

And due to my woeful lack of a highspeed internet connection, a Wikipedia article on the series is the best I can do.

sinoraa

Just thought of the two scenarios of how my characters will leave their world...It was fun ^^

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

sinoraa

So will this take place in a specific characters world? would make sense for it to be in the Suzumiya Haruhi world.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Haibane

I think Sinoraa is suggesting that a weird universe, with all kinds of strange people and creatures in it with all sorts of powers is exactly the world Haruhi might make if she got bored.

It might well be in fact though she doesn't need to appear in the game.

Kyon will certainly think it's something of her doing and start off trying to work out what went on and how it can be fixed.

My character's up, BTW.

sinoraa

Haibane

We don't want her in the game though? That would rather limit Kyon's interaction with everyone else.

sinoraa

Wouldn't need her, as crazy stuff was always happening around her without her knowing anyway.

DigitLninja

I have thought about the idea of someone hiring Haruhi to make the Animangaverse
Quotes to Live by:

Haibane

I don't see a problem with her having made it and maybe somehow getting her kicks from watching Kyon struggling to work it all out but if that's the case you as GM shouldn't tell us because that would be a huge spoiler.

And as I said above her character should not appear since the Kyon character would then have his game tramlined into working with her/being with her and I'd like to experiment with what Kyon might be like on his own.

Ex68471

So... My character's up. :D I would appreciate anyone who notices anything missing letting me know. :D

sinoraa

I hate to seem like im nagging, but it seems to me we have enough people to start.  I have a hard time seeing this idea to apeal to the mass public, and now that we got some that are interested, i think it could be a while before we fill up these last numbers. I've seen far to many RP's lost because we had to wait for three-one players missing from the ideal number.

The Great Triangle

I think I'll go with Nozomu Itoshiki, even though he's a much less combat oriented character.  He probably got into the animangaverse as a result of a botched suicide attempt.  The man is impossible to kill, due to uncanny luck and extreme survival instincts; any time something would kill him, he miraculously escapes, suffering at the absolute maximum superficial injuries that put him into a short term coma. 

(In the show, this required one of his students to sodomize his dog, brutally beat his head in with a baseball bat, then blow up his house around him with a massive quanitity of explosives.  He was on his feet again within a week.)

Nozomu is very old-fashioned, and he'd interact interestinly with people from classical era Japan.  He's also very very interested in rope work, for obvious reasons (hanging himself) and is implicitly into shibari.  Some of his other hobbies include caligraphy, looking for good places to kill himself, and finding dramatic moments to shout "I AM IN DESPAIR!" 

Here's the opening of the anime, to extablish the mood of the character:  (he's the guy in the glasses and the formal kimono)

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei OP

And an AMV, of Itoshiki's various suicide attempts:

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei AMV - Suicide
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

DigitLninja

alright, as of tomorrow we will start this game officially, but for now I am off to bed.
Quotes to Live by:

Major Major

ok. PM us with the location when you start.

Haibane

Quote from: sinoraa on May 11, 2010, 09:14:35 PM
I hate to seem like im nagging, but it seems to me we have enough people to start.  I have a hard time seeing this idea to apeal to the mass public, and now that we got some that are interested, i think it could be a while before we fill up these last numbers. I've seen far to many RP's lost because we had to wait for three-one players missing from the ideal number.
/\ agrees. I've seen promising games fold before they even started because some players got bored waiting and dropped out while the GM was holding out for more to arrive ;(

Also, nice to have you with us GT; it's been a while, eh? I think the last time we were in the same game was that (sadly) aborted S.O.S. Brigade game...

I may need to have a fair bit of the universe we are in 'painted' for us as a setting by you DigitaLninja, I tend to crave information in order to be able to plant my characters into an alien world. Sorry.

DigitLninja

The OOC is up and running, let's start filling it with our story line ideas ^^
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

and now the In Character thread is up. Let's get it started in here.
Quotes to Live by:

Shade

sinoraa

Haibane

The GM will correct me if I'm wrong, Shade, but I think this is the kind of game it's never too late to join ;)

Drop on by the OOC thread and say hello.

DigitLninja

Welcome Shade, I was hoping we might have a Hedgehog or two in this game ^_^

Not that I expect you to be a hedgehog. ^^;
Quotes to Live by:

Shade

Quote from: Haibane on May 14, 2010, 03:57:23 AM
The GM will correct me if I'm wrong, Shade, but I think this is the kind of game it's never too late to join ;)

Drop on by the OOC thread and say hello.

Ok then :)

Quote from: DigitLninja on May 14, 2010, 06:38:32 AM
Welcome Shade, I was hoping we might have a Hedgehog or two in this game ^_^

Not that I expect you to be a hedgehog. ^^;

lol. Well, there was Sonic X... although the english dub was terrible. Curse you 4kids! (angrily shakes fist)

DigitLninja

Yeah Sonic X is why I don't buy the Sonic games anymore... However the comic I can conciser a Manga for Sonic
Quotes to Live by:

Shade

That's the reason you don't buy Sonic games anymore? It has nothing to do with the fact that most Sonic games these days just aren't that good? LOL. Anyways, I'm not sure who I want to be for this yet...

DigitLninja

it does because the voice actors for the anime are the same for the games now and yes the story lines tend to be bad as well but combine them and you have emotionless voices that sound happy when they die and a story that craps out.
Quotes to Live by:

Shade

yeah, sad but true

MODIFY:

btw, is there a limit to the number of canon characters that can be used?

DigitLninja

yes only one spot left for an cannon hero
Quotes to Live by:

Shade

Ok then, I guess I'll take it. I have the perfect character in mind :D

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Shade

So, should I go ahead and post it to the OOC thread?

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Shade

Oh, ok then ^^; guess I'll post it there...