Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Quote from: Drake Valentine on January 26, 2015, 06:00:28 PM
WIP
Name: Dr. Matthews (Jason Matthews)
Role: Faculty - Doctor.
Age of Death: Thirty-Five
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Fetishes: Bondage, Forced-sex, Blackmail, Force Zoophilia, Voyeurism, Adultery, Public Humiliation, Mind Games;etc, etc. 
Appearance: WIP
Ghost Form:  WIP
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Character Model: Ian Somerhalder
Links to Additional Pictures:
Uno
Dos
Tres
Personality:
WIP
History:
WIP
Character Connections: Any relation or relationships to other characters worked out OOC.

Link to Player's O/O: Drake Valentine
Character O/O:
ON:
OFF:
Definite Limits:
Player: Drake Valentine

I'm already a fan...lol. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Drake Valentine

Am I allowed ghost canine beasties for controlled NPC use? ;o

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Clio

Drake Valentine

Guess I'm Done

Edit: Edited since I screwed up timeline so if numbers are off should be accurate now.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Clio

I love him! Definitely accepted. I'm sure Grace has been tormented by him over the years. :)

blue bunny sparkle

Oh wow! I've just found this and love it! What a great idea!

I'm tempted to make a character.... soooo very tempted!

Is there room still open?

One question, of the three groups, is there specific character group that needs filling more than the others?

I would lean towards a visitor, but I could be flexible as needed for this.

ManofDawnLight

Yes, it is still open.  It's a sandbox ongoing storyline unless otherwise stated.

I believe there is a higher need for Mortals rather than Ghosts, but out of the three categories, Patients (Ghost Victims) seems to be the lowest at the moment.  The reason I say mortals are needed more, because they can always die and become Patients later.

Welcome to the Sanctuary, and feel free to become as twisted and perverted as you wish.
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

blue bunny sparkle

Quote from: ManofDawnLight on January 26, 2015, 10:55:55 PM
Yes, it is still open.  It's a sandbox ongoing storyline unless otherwise stated.

I believe there is a higher need for Mortals rather than Ghosts, but out of the three categories, Patients (Ghost Victims) seems to be the lowest at the moment.  The reason I say mortals are needed more, because they can always die and become Patients later.

Welcome to the Sanctuary, and feel free to become as twisted and perverted as you wish.

A mortal would be perfect!

I'll see what kind of character I can wrap my mind around.

And thank you!

Clio

We need female faculty ghosts, male patient ghosts and the mortals are pretty equal genderwise. :)

Dashenka

Name: Charlene 'Charly' Hudson
Role: Visitor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Reason for Visit: Charly has accepted a challenge from her blog followers. The blog is about public nudity and masturbation.
Appearance: Short (1m56 / 5'1) girl who as a result doesn't weigh much and doesn't have much body fat anywhere. Never dresses to impress and wears clothes that makes her almost invisible in a crowd. Despite having a fit body, her clothes don't really show it.
Character Model: Renée Felice Smith
Picture 1
Picture 2

Personality: Charly is a quiet, down to earth woman. She's a bit of a geek but friendly and witty as well. Socially Charly is a bit awkward and is often lost for words. Most of her dates go wrong because of this.

History: Born and raised in Europe, Charlene moved to the US when she got a job offer at a government agency. She shun in class during her time at university so when she graduated, she packed her stuff and moved to the US. Her easy going attitude towards almost everything meant she soon had new friends and she blended in perfectly. After a long time of being alone and not having sex, she began experimenting with being naked outside and masturbation. She began writing down her experiences in an anonymous blog, which by now has attracted a few thousand followers all over the world.

Character Connections: None (yet)

Link to Player's O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=3250
Character O/O: None as long as they fit the game
ON: Public Nudity,
OFF:
Definite Limits: None as long as they fit the game
Player: Dashenka

but is there a way to end the game after/if the character dies? I'm not opposed to playing a ghost, I just struggle with how to work it out though :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

ManofDawnLight

I agree with Christa now.  I'm curious to see who can bring a good Female Faculty character to the game.  Come on, some woman must want the chance to use and abuse the male gender a little.   >:)

I am returning slowly.

LuciferOs

Name: Amanda Roley
Role: Faculty
Age of Death: 30
Fetishes: Zoophillia, lactation
Appearance: See pic
Ghost Form: The same but see-through
Character Model:
Personality:

Amanda has been obsessed with her fetishes since she had them, which appeared when she came of age, she had sort employment to further their relevance and at Milford she got her wish. This entity is not as sadistic as most other nurses and doctors of the ward, however she does whatever she can to propagate and impose her fetishes where she feels is releavent (OOC ie to those that have comparable interests)

History:

Amanda was one of the first nurses to join the sanctuary, and although she doesn't understand most of what has happened she is deeply appreciative of being able to see through her fetishes at work and takes to the charge thoroughly.

Character Connections:  Nurse to Charlene 'Charly' Hudson(Dashenka) - once she arrives :)
Link to Player's O/O: link
Character O/O: Same as players
Definite Limits: See above
Player: LuciferOs

That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

Montagne

Crazy about this idea >:) looks  great :)

Is there room for one more doctor?

Also may be able to rope some friends in to playing the victims depending on space available.

Prince Truhan

Quote from: Dashenka on January 27, 2015, 03:37:25 AM
but is there a way to end the game after/if the character dies? I'm not opposed to playing a ghost, I just struggle with how to work it out though :)

Christa said that if your character died, it was your choice to make her a ghost or just dump the character and maybe make a new one

Dashenka

Prince Truhan

Nymphadora

I've been watching this for a few days now but Atlas talked me into it...

I was looking at the characters and ideally would like to play a modern female visitor but if you have too many already I can play a ghost patient.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Dashenka

Clio

Quote from: Rolo on January 26, 2015, 09:27:35 AM
Name: Ezekial "Zeke" VanDerway
Role: Ghost Patient
Age of Death: 32
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Affliction: Algolagnia, Frotteurism, Peodeiktophilea  Because of these proclivities he was an embarrassment to his family name and money.
Appearance: Zeke is 6' 2".  Very slight build.  Black hair that is in a style of the wealthy of the time.  Beady green eyes that are constantly shifting and looking for the next danger.
Ghost Form: A presence that can be seen in the periphery but like his condition of Algolangia that can only achieve climax through pain he can take human form for an indeterminate amount of time after he suffers the pain.
Character Model: Crispin Glover
Personality: Socially distant and awkward.  Though his appearance can be menacing he is truly just looking for acceptance.

History: The product of an elicit affair between an elitist socialite and the summer home caretaker, Zeke was never accepted by the husband of his mother, or his six half siblings.  As a result he was treated like the bastard child he was.  Left in the care of abusive staff, sexually, physically and mentally.  Once an adult he was a constant source of embarrassment to the VanDerway name and fortune until Clyde VanDerway found Milford and dumped Zeke in the sanctuary to be forgotten by all except his mother. 

Character Connections: Possible that his mother may have been present at the time of the fire if someone needs a character idea.

Link to Player's O/O: How to melt a Rolo
Character O/O: Not knowing what angles are going to be available I am hesitant to define Character o/o.  I am open to anything really if it helps a scene and open to discussions at the time.
ON: Public exposure/Masturbation, Pain, Non-Con touching. (As outlined by the afflictions), due to sexual frustration/mental defect non-con contact may escalate
OFF: Gore/vore
Definite Limits: Basically any potty or blood play
Player: Rolo

Accepted. :)

Quote from: Dashenka on January 27, 2015, 03:37:25 AM
Name: Charlene 'Charly' Hudson
Reason for Visit: Charly has accepted a challenge from her blog followers. The blog is about public nudity and masturbation.
Appearance: Short (1m56 / 5'1) girl who as a result doesn't weigh much and doesn't have much body fat anywhere. Never dresses to impress and wears clothes that makes her almost invisible in a crowd. Despite having a fit body, her clothes don't really show it.
Character Model: Renée Felice Smith
Picture 1
Picture 2

Personality: Charly is a quiet, down to earth woman. She's a bit of a geek but friendly and witty as well. Socially Charly is a bit awkward and is often lost for words. Most of her dates go wrong because of this.

History: Born and raised in Europe, Charlene moved to the US when she got a job offer at a government agency. She shun in class during her time at university so when she graduated, she packed her stuff and moved to the US. Her easy going attitude towards almost everything meant she soon had new friends and she blended in perfectly. After a long time of being alone and not having sex, she began experimenting with being naked outside and masturbation. She began writing down her experiences in an anonymous blog, which by now has attracted a few thousand followers all over the world.

Character Connections: None (yet)

Link to Player's O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=3250
Character O/O: None as long as they fit the game
ON: Public Nudity,
OFF:
Definite Limits: None as long as they fit the game
Player: Dashenka

Accepted. :)

Montagne

Might have watched a lot of Masters of Sex recently ;D

Work In Progress Character
Name: Dr. James M Hammett
Role: Faculty - Research Doctor
Age of Death: 39
Fetishes: The kinks that your doctor likes.
Appearance:
Ghost Form:
Character Model: Andre Holland
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Personality: Hammett is highly driven by his need to experiment, he desperately wants to leave some kind of legacy behind him. No concern compares to his need to complete his project. He is quick to anger and sadistic, particularly when his experiments fail, or when he feels he is being held back by others.

History: Hammett grew up on the edge of the black and white areas of Illinois, a teenager at the height of the roaring twenties. He was naturally intelligent, studious, and upon graduating high-school, joined as a trainee of Providence Hospital, not only Illinois, but the countries first ever Negro hospital. Founded in 1890, providence had served the black neighbourhoods of Illinois dutifully; James had even been born there. Life was hard work at Providence. The pay was poor, the hospital lacking the wealthy benefactors or even clients of a white hospital. It also lacked a large number of the more modern departments that hospitals had, focussing on the most common, treatable conditions: A maternity ward, general surgery, emergency room along a few wards for conditions such as TB and other life threatening diseases.

Hammett doubled up both in the delivery room and as a general surgeon during his training. The intake was small; no hospital in the country would take a black doctor, so Providence took on trainees when they could to serve there and in the other small networks of black hospitals opening in New York and other major cities. James wanted to be a researcher, and while studying there read papers voraciously, particularly in the field of psychology. Understanding human intelligence was a fascination to him, but a fascination Providence would never be able to afford. Instead Hammett delivered babies, fixed broken bones and pulled bullets out of mobsters from ’31 when he graduated, through the great depression. There were many cuts to the hospital, but they always somehow pulled through it. It was the winter of ’36 that he learnt a new mental health institution in the state of Delaware was hiring its staff. An institution for the sexually depraved. No normal doctor would be willing to work there, their name irreparably besmirched. No one wanted to be the doctor who wasted their time on whores, let alone what it might imply about his moral character.

Hammett applied and was selected for Milford’s first intake; joining as a trainee psycho-analyst and researcher, back at the bottom of the totem pole again. Most of the doctors took an immediate disliking to him, unused to working with someone of colour, questioning his motives for being there while they themselves tortured their patients with their own twisted desires. Regardless, he soldiered on, endeavouring to understand the physical urges that seemed to grip his patients. He became very close to Dr Milford at that time, aiding him in his research as one of his close assistants. Hammett believed in Dr Milford’s work, he looked up to him as a genius, believing that if we could bring the scientific method to the intuition of past civilisations, then they really could advance science.

Thinking he would finally be able to contribute a real body of scientific work, to have his name at the top of a research paper that would enlighten humanity, he dove into the research zealously. First with Dr Milford, and eventually branching off to perform his own studies with Milford’s blessing.  The acts increased in depravity with every test, his rage increasing as they failed to garner results. Of course, he had his own hidden desires being fulfilled whenever he performed these experiments, but he passed it off as the high of having finally made it, at least until he was in too deep. Whilst there he experiment with the occult, psychedelics and many other strange research techniques. Dr Milton refused to publish the papers, despite Hammett’s requests, no one could know what was going on inside the hospital.

Hammett died in the fire of ’49, he had returned back to the research room to try and save the data on his most recent experiment.

Character Connections: Definitely message me!

Link to Player's O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=161504.0
Character O/O:
ON:
OFF:
Definite Limits:
Player: 

ManofDawnLight

Quote from: Nymphadora on January 27, 2015, 08:45:12 AM
I've been watching this for a few days now but Atlas talked me into it...

I was looking at the characters and ideally would like to play a modern female visitor but if you have too many already I can play a ghost patient.

We can definitely have another victim--human...yes, human...we can use another human in the game.  Feel free to start developing a character.

I am returning slowly.

ManofDawnLight

Quote from: Atlas on January 27, 2015, 02:30:13 PM
Might have watched a lot of Masters of Sex recently ;D

Work In Progress Character
Name: Dr. James M Hammett
Role: Faculty - Research Doctor
Age of Death: 39
Fetishes: The kinks that your doctor likes.
Appearance:
Ghost Form:
Character Model: Andre Holland
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Personality: Hammett is highly driven by his need to experiment, he desperately wants to leave some kind of legacy behind him. No concern compares to his need to complete his project. He is quick to anger and sadistic, particularly when his experiments fail, or when he feels he is being held back by others.

History: Hammett grew up on the edge of the black and white areas of Illinois, a teenager at the height of the roaring twenties. He was naturally intelligent, studious, and upon graduating high-school, joined as a trainee of Providence Hospital, not only Illinois, but the countries first ever Negro hospital. Founded in 1890, providence had served the black neighbourhoods of Illinois dutifully; James had even been born there. Life was hard work at Providence. The pay was poor, the hospital lacking the wealthy benefactors or even clients of a white hospital. It also lacked a large number of the more modern departments that hospitals had, focussing on the most common, treatable conditions: A maternity ward, general surgery, emergency room along a few wards for conditions such as TB and other life threatening diseases.

Hammett doubled up both in the delivery room and as a general surgeon during his training. The intake was small; no hospital in the country would take a black doctor, so Providence took on trainees when they could to serve there and in the other small networks of black hospitals opening in New York and other major cities. James wanted to be a researcher, and while studying there read papers voraciously, particularly in the field of psychology. Understanding human intelligence was a fascination to him, but a fascination Providence would never be able to afford. Instead Hammett delivered babies, fixed broken bones and pulled bullets out of mobsters from ’31 when he graduated, through the great depression. There were many cuts to the hospital, but they always somehow pulled through it. It was the winter of ’36 that he learnt a new mental health institution in the state of Delaware was hiring its staff. An institution for the sexually depraved. No normal doctor would be willing to work there, their name irreparably besmirched. No one wanted to be the doctor who wasted their time on whores, let alone what it might imply about his moral character.

Hammett applied and was selected for Milford’s first intake; joining as a trainee psycho-analyst and researcher, back at the bottom of the totem pole again. Most of the doctors took an immediate disliking to him, unused to working with someone of colour, questioning his motives for being there while they themselves tortured their patients with their own twisted desires. Regardless, he soldiered on, endeavouring to understand the physical urges that seemed to grip his patients. He became very close to Dr Milford at that time, aiding him in his research as one of his close assistants. Hammett believed in Dr Milford’s work, he looked up to him as a genius, believing that if we could bring the scientific method to the intuition of past civilisations, then they really could advance science.

Thinking he would finally be able to contribute a real body of scientific work, to have his name at the top of a research paper that would enlighten humanity, he dove into the research zealously. First with Dr Milford, and eventually branching off to perform his own studies with Milford’s blessing.  The acts increased in depravity with every test, his rage increasing as they failed to garner results. Of course, he had his own hidden desires being fulfilled whenever he performed these experiments, but he passed it off as the high of having finally made it, at least until he was in too deep. Whilst there he experiment with the occult, psychedelics and many other strange research techniques. Dr Milton refused to publish the papers, despite Hammett’s requests, no one could know what was going on inside the hospital.

Hammett died in the fire of ’49, he had returned back to the research room to try and save the data on his most recent experiment.

Character Connections: Definitely message me!

Link to Player's O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=161504.0
Character O/O:
ON:
OFF:
Definite Limits:
Player: 

I like it very much.  Although it hasn't been written down in detail, Dr. Milford's wife is a head doctor too, so he was truly quite progressive.  And one thing, did you mean "Milford" or "Milton" that last time?

I am returning slowly.

la dame en noir

Is Christa the only GM? Just wondering :3

Anyways, here is a WIP for a character. Sorry It took me so long to post something and I've been interested in this RP for a while now.

WIP/Very rough draft
Name: Elizabeth Garnet Simmons
Reason for Visit: Elizabeth is an aspiring horror author and likes to visit haunted/abandoned buildings and historical sites for inspiration.
Appearance:
Character Model: Carla Campbell
Personality:

History:

Character Connections: PM me if you want to come up with some sort of connection with her.

Link to Player's O/O: O/O
Character O/O:
ON: Rough sex, Hair pulling, Forced Masturbation, Discipline
OFF: Pregnancy, Bestiality, Fisting/Gaping, Gore/Vore, Lactation
Definite Limits: No Toilet play, Gore/Vore
Player: la dame en noir
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Montagne

Quote from: ManofDawnLight on January 27, 2015, 03:56:46 PM
I like it very much.  Although it hasn't been written down in detail, Dr. Milford's wife is a head doctor too, so he was truly quite progressive.  And one thing, did you mean "Milford" or "Milton" that last time?

Milford :P my bad. Will change that when i fill in the rest :)

Edit: thinking about it. It makes sense that he would be progressive. What with openning a clinic for sexuality, a big no no (obviously still working within the social framework of the time) and being open to pagan beliefs

summoner2183

My character

Name: Samuel Dufour
Role: Doctor
Age of Death: 32
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Fetishes: Lactophilia, Light Bondage, Slight Non-consesual sex, Voyeurism, Forced Zoophilia
Appearance: Sam is actually a pretty good looking person who stands about 6 feet tall. He has a lean, muscular physique that is honed because of him working out and keeping his body fit for his job. He keeps his short hair trimmed as he doesn't like to be untidy when  he goes to work.
Ghost Form: Sam's ghost form actually is a mirror about what his fetishes are. While in his 'normal' ghost form he can be seen in a doctor's coat, he sometimes was seen wearing something that a milkman would ware over his doctor's clothing. His other form though, when he was enraged or something would be something out of a fantasy, a large minotaur that stands at 8 feet high, with dark colored fur and red glowing eyes.
Character Model: Lee Pace

Personality: Samuel is pretty much a nice person, with a friendly, almost happy-go-lucky character that set him apart from the other staff at Milford's. He is one of those few doctors that gave the impression that he wasn't going to hurt anyone and would not be able to even hurt a fly even if he wanted to.

The truth is, it was not all what it seems when it comes to him. Sam might be nice, perhaps one of the 'nicer' and least depraved of all the doctors in Milford, but it doesn't stop him from practicing his perversions, which is milder than what most of what the other staff at Milford's would have. His ghost form reveals his perverted nature, and when he was angry enough, he would turn into a monstrous beast that would be the stuff of nightmares for his victims, whoever they are.

History: Samuel was born to a small family in North Carolina, the son a simple farmer. Life was tough at times, but he persevered as the second son of three sons and two daughters. He loved the work at the farm, though he did not see himself  working here for the rest of his life. He always loved working on the barn though, especially working with the cows and milking them, which gave him a sense of peace and strangely a sense of pleasure though he never really thought much about it.

One day, he accidentally caught sight of his mother breastfeeding the latest addition to the family, his youngest sister and for some reason that turned him on. He fantasized in his mind about him being in his baby sister's place, drinking from his mother's breast and sometimes even milking his mother like he did the cows at the barn. From that day on, he made sure he was discreet as he turned into a voyeur as he continued to spy on his mother as she did her nursing activities.

That stopped when he went to college, and he took a degree in agriculture and domestication as well as human physiology and he excelled in his studies and graduated in six years and he went to Milford as his first posting. The first few years, he never even entertained the thought of practicing his own perversions, mild as it is on anyone and he had no reason to. He was the nice good doctor that everyone likes, and the patients knew him as a friendly person who is easy to talk to and share their problems with.

But everything changed when the head doctor suddenly changed, and he was affected as well... though on a lesser degree compared to his fellow faculty members. Using his expertise, he created serums that would induce lactation and breast expansion to female patients and he often tied them down to 'stalls' sometimes to make them his 'cows' and milk them or even drinking from their breasts as he raped them sometimes.

When the fire started, he was in one of his labs, perfecting his lactation serums and he died in the explosions that resulted from the fire. But to this day, nothing has been said about his darker side and his image as a friendly, cheerful doctor that liked to help patients in what they needed stuck on and nothing was able to shake that.

Character Connections: None

Link to Player's O/O:https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=136903.msg6116831#msg6116831
Character O/O:
ON: Screamers, Roleplay, Lactation, Milking, Females that put up a little fight
OFF: Overly Submissive Females, Overly defiant females, Toilet stuff, vomit, gore
Definite Limits: No Snuff, Toilet Play, Kids, Vore, Gore, Vomit, and other disgusting stuff involving excrement and bodily fluids except milk and cum
Player: summoner2183