News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saberblue

*is about to protest, but shrugs*  Well, if you can't beat 'em...*hugs*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

-helps warm up Saber, Snow and even Shihong simply because-

And now I'm off to bed! -throws kisses, then vanishes in a puff of smoke; everyone can hear Lolli coughing and bumping into walls as she tries to exit the Shack-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

snow

*waves and coughs* good night >.<
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*looks at whole page missed* I guess I will always miss something when you spend a day out with friends. *sits in corner and eat left over treats* I guess I'll try and wait for next time. (Domo arigato Thank you very much everybody on the complements on the dress)
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*glomps saturn and cuddles* raWr! hehehe welcome home ^ ^

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*falls back from the sudden glomping* Itai!!!!! Nani??? Oh snow you scared me... oh well *snatches snow into big glad somebody is here hug.*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*huggs back and gives Eskimo kisses* rawr ^ ^

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

grate, i sang my girlfriend to sleep but now im bored >.<

saturnschild

oh how nice. um read a book or something.

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

lol actully i think im going to git some sleep as well, i got work in the morning >.< *hugs and waves* good night ^ ^

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*stumbles in to restock all the goodies and boxes*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saberblue

Hooray for MzNurse! *cheers, and noms goodies*

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

*drops in and just grabs some goodies and leaves a note* -No Saturn chaos for a week.- Bye bi everyone.

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*sad face when he sees saturn leave* bye, i will misses you T.T

saberblue

My speeder is saved!  No...wait...*refers back to events of 'cuddle' thread, realizes that his speeder is a molten heap at the bottom of the hill*  Nevermind...

Anyway, have fun out there, saturnschild!  All the nice crazy folks will still be here when you get back! *waves bye* ^^

Lolli

As one of the nice crazy folk, I say goodbye for now, Saturn! :] Enjoy your time and I'll see you when you're back! -blows kisses-

Howdy, everybody. -grins sleepily-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Howdy, Lolli!  ^^  Feeling tired?

Lolli

Hmhm.
I've had a long day today. Very happy to be home! ;p
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

*passes her a nice, full, freshly ewok-minion-brewed tea* That's good. ^^  And I am glad to be back as well!  It's bloody cold out there!  Two feet of snow, we got, overnight last night!  Blech! XD

My day at work pretty long, too...except that I spent the last hour of it watching a co-worker argue on the phone with an old lady, who'd called in, as high as a kite, ranting about how she tortures characters on The Sims for her amusement. XD  It was funny because he's usually a complete grouch, but was laughing his butt off by the end of the conversation. ^^

Lolli

Ahahah! Sounds like my kind of old lady. I torture my Sims, as well. Put them in tiny little rooms with nothing but a toilet that faced the wrong way. It's funny. xD
I only torture the ones that don't do what I like.. I like playing God, y'see?

Good grief! There's no snow here (Today) but it's about cold enough. I hate this time of year; weather bouncing all around, it makes me stay sick.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

I like snow...I just don't like ice, wind, sleet, hail, rain, AND snow.  The combination is like the "Mother-Nature's-Cocktail-From-Hell".  The grass was out and just starting to thaw yesterday morning, and we got POUNDED. XD

I don't torture game characters as often as I probably should, but Pete, a friend of mine who's the local Dungeon Master (and who's my idol) loves torturing his players.  Another friend of mine, Tyler, intentionally and spitefully coughed on him last week at our campaign night, and Peter has practically been sick on his death bed ever since. XD  So...in response...Peter, as the DM, decided that his character now has leprosy, but a rare strain of it that, no matter how the players get rid of it, always comes back in exactly one month.  And the cure for the leprosy can only be found in a special quest that Tyler now must complete each time that he catches it, to keep his character from dying.  AND, it's a genetic disease, so if Tyler's character dies and creates a new character, the disease is somehow passed on to his new character via a distant family relation. XD  Not quite as amusing as the toilet one you mentioned, but it's still a funny story.

This lady my co-worker was talking to apparently found a way to light her puppy on fire, drown her children, murder her wife, and then promptly thereafter commit suicide.  She also went into detail on how she likes playing RPG's where she can play male characters for the sake of disrobing them. XD  I've never seen my friend look so ready to laugh and cry at the same time in months. ^^

Lolli

Ok, ok.. torturing innocent Sims is one thing but LIGHTING PUPPIES ON FIRE?? -flings one of the more evil Care Bears in that general direction and growls-

Ahaah, I had quite the giggle about the leprosy thing. That's fabulous. xD
I actually had an idea weeks ago that reminds me of. Oddly enough..
It was about someone who has a year or so left to live, and they're desperate to get married and have a child before they pass away. I figured I could possibly write a story about it or even do an RP, but I completely forgot until now.
And I still have no clue why the person would be dying.  ::)

Edit:
I had to add a couple of things.. first, I have a friend called Tyler as well who reminds me very much so of the one you mentioned. He once snot-rocketed into my coffee when I wasn't looking and gave me the flu.
Also, you're very nearly an elf!!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

I so have dibs on a part in that RP if you decide to run it. XD

And...yes, yes, my elfdom cometh!  I can practically feel my ears sprouting! XD