Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucius Cornelius

you are always hiting and breaking! i have spend a fortune in buying mirrors you know!
and you ever don't know that break a mirror is bad luck

we are done.

Bubbles

You have have this talk?You really wanna?! T.T

would you prefer me to hit you? ..in your face or where ever? I cant hit you..it would be more painful,so I hit walls,mirror,wood.I rather HURT myself than You..
Good-bye.
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Seara

You broke the mirror, you broke the wall, now you break my heart. I can't take it any more...

Lucius Cornelius

...but you broken mine, i don't know you stay with her so i have to go and left you.

well we can stay together one last night.  ;D  but after that i go for sure

Seara

One night with me and you would be begging to stay.

Which is too clingy for me so kick rocks

Lucius Cornelius

one look at you and i beg to stay

but somehow i remember that have a (little) proud and don't going to stay... unless you ask. *giggles*

Seara

You bleed all over my carpet every time you come home from the fights.

Either quit getting hit or quit fighting

Lucius Cornelius

quit getting hit?
oh come on you can be serious, i know how much you love spank me when we are alone.

now say that you made a mistake or we are done.

Seara

Hit by swords! When I spank you, there is no blood.

Now go clean the floor or we are really done!

Lucius Cornelius

you are always give order like my mistress and i ..
i...
i love it

runs to obey!

abandoneddolly

your always too busy following her orders to play with me

MrDiamondBackJack

Your always getting kidnapped by ogres or evil lords.  I spend all my time rescuing you, rather than going on real quests.  Something has to give.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

doom29169

I find you with some strange woman? AGAIN! We are DONE!

MrDiamondBackJack

You and your ultimatums!  Don't use my curling iron to cook hot dogs!  Don't make love to every delivery person who comes to the door, on the front lawn!  Don't ride around the block on my riding mower wearing my scuba suit and a strap on dildo!  It's always don't, don't, don't!  You never say yes to a flipping thing!  I am leaving you for the postman, wearing my scuba suit, on our riding mower and I am taking every weenie and hair accessory in the trailer with me, and strapping the damned dildo to my forehead!

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Lucius Cornelius

you make me so difficult, let me show to you

We are done!

see? is simple.

Autumn52

Lucius I cant break up with you. You are almost at 1000 post and well I can't hold you back any longer. I need for you to spread your wings and fly. I will leave so you can blossom into the wonderful RPer we both know you are. (sniff sniff)  :'(

Goodbye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

MrDiamondBackJack

I thought you loved me, but now your going out with some brutish troll of a monster!  He's not even human?  How could you?  Oh, by the way, meet Siobhan.  She's Irish and she likes to polish my helmet.

Sashira

I can't stand to be the "Other Woman" any longer. I love you so much, but that redheaded tramp Siobhan is undeniably closer to you. There's just no room for another woman in the picture.

Oh, and the reason you gave for breaking up with ME? I've changed, darling, and so have you. So let's not bring up the past.

Lady Haven

:-[ I thought we had something special. But everytime I see you, you are flaunting yourself. I need commitment and I guess you are not ready for that step. So I'm saying goodbye.

Always your friend
Lady Haven
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

MrDiamondBackJack

Who are you anyway?  Why are you wearing my pajamas and sleeping in my bed?  I would break up with you but I don't even know your name!

Wait.... This is 69B, isn't it?

Sashira

There's no easy way to say this. Clearly you look down on women.

I want someone who looks up to me. We see the world from two different perspectives, and it's just not going to work.

MrDiamondBackJack

I was fine with you parading around naked in front of Siobhan.  After all, she is my half-sister anyway and family is family.  But, I didn't like it when you went to morning vespers in the buff though.  You almost gave Father Nicholas a heart attack.  But some clothing on, when your out and about, or we are through.

Lucius Cornelius

did you break with Sashira...????
and try to stay with me???

thats insane!!! no one will go for me if sashira is free so i left you and try to score with her.

MrDiamondBackJack

Ain't no guy or gal can tell me when to stay or when to up and go.   

*pulls out his guitar and starts strumin'*  Ain't sure I'm gay, but we could play, though I'd love to stay fer ever this is why I can't remain.  I've got spures that jingle gangle jingle as I go ridin' merrily along amd they sing o' ain't ya glad your single and that song ain't so very far from wrong. *rides off into the sunset* (Apologies to the old cowboy song.)

abandoneddolly

the way you look at the other gorl makes meso jealous I can't stand it