Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derwaysh

~Smitten his hands brush at your hair from behind. Running those fingers as he lets each silken strand brush past his digits~ ...If you say so, milady Cryptic.

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

impishcharm

I'm feeling a little manly today.  8-)

You know you hypnotize me, always

Bedroom Lazarus

Feels like himself and Derwaysh are about to enter a very taboo prison movie scene.   No...don't drop the soap Der....NOOOOO

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

~Is in wicked mood~

~Sees Impy's avvie~

AHHHHH! :o

~Runs crying for comfort~

You're right, milady that's 'little manly'. ::)

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Cryptic

Purring softly as he brushes her hair and blinks at the Imp's new avie. And you all were worried about mine.. shame on you!

Petting Derwaysh, cuddling him in her arms.
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Peccavi

On the other hand, I feel like banging Imp just as much as I ever did before.

;)

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

impishcharm

Quote from: Peccavi on February 23, 2014, 06:50:56 PM
On the other hand, I feel like banging Imp just as much as I ever did before.

;)

Now that I have the proper equipment.  ;)

Bedroom Lazarus

-544  Hey Imp...aren't you voting the wrong way now?
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Cryptic

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

impishcharm

Quote from: Bedroom Lazarus on February 23, 2014, 06:57:31 PM
-544  Hey Imp...aren't you voting the wrong way now?

I love women, so therefore I vote alongside them.  :P  Chicks dig that sorta thing. Hint, hint.

Peccavi

Echoes Imp's, "Hint, hint" before clearing her throat.

Bedroom Lazarus

I just can't make myself give in.  Pride is a bitch.

The Sins that Beckon Me

impishcharm

Puts a heavy hand on his shoulder and gives it a squeeze. I can always persuade you.

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Cryptic

Poor priest... so confused about this aspect of voting for the winning team.

A/A's

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Divine Tenacity

How does one make a muse cooperate?

Bedroom Lazarus

You take your muse by the hair, drag her into the shower, bind her wrists to a very sturdy shower head and make sure she understands that you mean business.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

I have no idea, I am trying to whip mine into shape!
A/A's

impishcharm

Quote from: Midori Sadi on February 23, 2014, 07:09:03 PM

How does one make a muse cooperate?

Hmm. Free-writing helps sometimes. Just purging some words. Looking at pictures for inspiration. For some reason, my muse is usually hidden in a forest. I know it sounds crazy, but I have a huge collection of forest pictures that helps get the creative juices flowing.

Bedroom Lazarus

You can always write the start to something, we can pick it up, make a game of juicing your creativity.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

That could lead to trouble. ::chuckles::
A/A's

Bedroom Lazarus

I dunno, I volunteer if you want to PM me and anyone else who wants too.   :o !

The Sins that Beckon Me

Divine Tenacity

That sounds like I'm in for a whole world of trouble. But damn if it doesn't sound tempting!