Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derwaysh

Ah!

Why must you hurt me, ninja?! Why must you provoke me manly wrath?!

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Madame Professor

Derwaysh, darling... Don't make me get me ruler...
Be nice to my ninja.

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Cryptic

Children! Glares at the pair of them. Don't make me force you two to hold hands and stand in the corner! Hey usually works with her boys

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Derwaysh

Milady Professor; your wish is my command. Never let it be said I make for an unworthy student. Milady has taught me well.

~Grumbles at the Midori~

I certainly won't mind tending to a corner with you, milady Cryptic. We don't even need lamps... your aura would illuminate all that is beautiful and sweet.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Cryptic

Blushes and stutters a bit. Tease.. Huffs but smooches him anyways.

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Madame Professor

She smirks, that's a good dear. I'll keep this in mind when it comes time to grade your paper..

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Derwaysh

~Welcomes the lovely smooch~ Oh Milady Cryptic, how beautiful and cruel thy kisses.

Grading papers all by your lonesome can get hectic... just in case you need some conversation, milady Professor. So many things I'd love to chat with you about. : )

A/A

Cryptic

You have no idea. Chuckling softly
A/A's

Peccavi

Dances into the room, twirling about by herself to music playing inside of her head.

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Derwaysh

Are you sure about that, milady Cryptic?

~Whistles and while making his way to the other room, catches sight of Lady Peccavi and holding her hand, twirls her around some to the music in her head~

A/A

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Cryptic

Well not yet perhaps....

Hey Peccavi!
A/A's

Derwaysh

A/A

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Cryptic

Chuckles. Tease.

Goes back to looking for sexy pictures humming along with Gwar

A/A's

Derwaysh

A/A

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Cryptic

A/A's

Derwaysh

I would be careful of blowing anything with that in your mouth, milady...

But then some men find it kinky. ~Chortles~

A/A

Cryptic

What can I say? I like a little danger. Besides, I find something incredibly sexy with the picture.

A/A's

Peccavi

Twirls with Derwaysh, laying a kiss upon his cheek before she dances her way over to Cryptic. Now, she's humming to the song in her head and she sweeps Cryptic up in her arms, leading her around the room.

-543!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Derwaysh

You're not wrong, milady Cryptic. There's something both sinister and sexy about it,

~Takes a humble bow as this beautiful butterfly makes her way, blessed for the day 'cause of lovely Peccavi kisses~

A/A