Mage: The Ascention

Started by Plot Hooks, September 23, 2011, 11:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plot Hooks

SoE might actually be a better fit.   I would encourage you to pursue your dreams of Ether if that's where your heart lies.
"Cut me down or let me run.  Either way it's all gonna burn." - Joe (The Protomen)

Ons/Offs       Ideas          A/A

Lycan Queen

Hmmm... That is true, and I'll try to get a character put together tonight, and I'll bug Zeon to get his character, too. Again, sorry for the delays.

AndyZ

Quote from: Plot Hooks on October 13, 2011, 02:19:51 PM
Lycan, Zeon...  Are y'all still in?   If you sent or posted a character concept/sheet, I've missed it.

Andy, I think it'd be best to wait.  I've got two solid concepts,  and I'm pretty eager to get going.  I'm going to alow a few more days for a response.

Then wait I shall.  Just let me know if/when you want me to toss my idea.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Altair1983

I know that this game is full but i was wondering if you would be looking for someone to fill a roll for a Technocracy Antagonist. If so I would be interested.

AndyZ

Whatever ended up happening with this game?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Senti

Plot Hooks

Sorry kids.   I should've posted something here, but it slipped my mind.  Check my AA's.    I'll be back, most likely after the New Year.   If I don't have the other's sheets by then, we'll take the next person in line and get started.
"Cut me down or let me run.  Either way it's all gonna burn." - Joe (The Protomen)

Ons/Offs       Ideas          A/A