Some small Outlook problems

Started by Lynnette, July 25, 2014, 09:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnette

So, this problem started right after I got back from vacation (As far as I am aware) and it is really annoying. Outlook works perfectly fine, the only difference is that it won't automatically update anymore, so I have to go in and manually update it every now and then, which gets really really annoying when you're in the midst of a posting spree etc.

The problem started with the toolbar below, which I can't seem to use the links in the toolbar at the moment due to server issues, I know that the problem is most likely related to the bar down at the bottom. Are anyone else having the same problem, and if so, have you figured out how to remove it without doing what the bottom bar requests you to?
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Psi

The browser you have open isn't IE or Firefox, and thats not the icon for Chrome - which browser are you using?

Do you have the same behaviour in either IE or Firefox?

Lynnette

Quote from: Psi on July 25, 2014, 08:52:01 PM
The browser you have open isn't IE or Firefox, and thats not the icon for Chrome - which browser are you using?

Do you have the same behaviour in either IE or Firefox?

It is google Chrome, it is just my icons that are a little messed up.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Psi

Most likely you have a third party extension that is causing this problem.

To determine if its specific to Chrome, check the behaviour in your other two browsers.

If its restricted to Chrome alone, see if you have the same behaviour in an incognito window.   If it works here, then disable all your extensions and turn them on one by one until you identify which one is causing your issues and leave that disabled.