Metropolis, city of tomorrow

Started by Arkaniel, February 21, 2015, 12:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

Metropolis

Once heralded as the city of tomorrow, a jewel of pristine technology and aesthetic architecture, the largest city in the United States on the stormy to antic coast. Along the northern horizon, the dark spires of corrupt Gotham could be seen. Central City was located only six hundred miles to the west. And further south, along the coast of Florida, laid the glittering Star City.

Now, just like the three other major cities of the United States, it was a den of corruption, of dark despair, where crime ran rife across the streets.

Weird new drugs made their way to the streets, like Viper did so recently in Gotham and Vertigo in Star City. Rumour whispered of vigilantes and meta humans, like Arrow in Star and the Flash in Central. Heroic police detectives like James Gordon, Bill Henderson, Maggie Sawyer and Eric Lance tried to stem the tide of despair and corruption, fighting an uphill battle against the tidal waves of impossible crime and violence.

Heroes rose and faltered, but Metropolis, with its thirty five million inhabitants, was losing its shine, was losing its glory, with only the Daily Planet as the last bastion of Truth and Justice. A bastion besieged on all sides, its core of driven reporters fighting valiantly for the values they had always believed in...

And the two newest employees, Clark Kent, rookie intern from Smallville, Kansas, and the recent graduate >>insert your character<< join the crusade.

Anyone interested? Please pm me!

As the introduction suggests, this will be a very plot-driven story, with the romance/relationship of our characters as an ever present background plot.

Allangar

I am quite interested in this story idea.

i am a long term gm, but i must warn you that i am a french base person (From Quebec).

I also like to play male or Female character (as most of my player are male)

i would like to do something with you.

let me know what you would like the female charater to be like if your interested.

thanks and see you soon