[Pathfinder] The Legacy of Auronorex [Recruitment Thread]

Started by Ghostwheel, May 07, 2015, 10:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostwheel

PDF is probably better, and hero lab is my preferred way these days to build characters, but I realize that not everyone has access to it, so it's far from a requirement and has no affect on acceptance.

Kimmy

So not knowing what to ask was totally the write not-question to ask! *spins* Now I know a lot more & still don't know what to ask. But I think I understand how you think a little better & I like what I'm seeing. ^_^

Good luck choosing between all the concepts!
Posting rate: Moderate       Currently Chasing: Playful, Romance & Something Rough.
A&A           RL Issues: Some Insomnia.
Offsite RP's: 2 online + 1 RL. Currently Craving: Romance and just a touch of something darker...

Callie Del Noire

Two things. iPad hero lab does do pdf exports and my drive doesn't like uploading portfolios. 

Leodouble08

Bah, I wish I saw this sooner. I don't think I have enough time to make up a character.

Ghostwheel

Thank you everyone who applied! Unfortuntaely there were many, many great applications, and I can only take a limited number of you!

With that said, I shall now be locking the thread, and within the next day or two I'll be putting up the game thread and PMing invites to the players so we can get started! ;D

If you want to send me anything last-minute, please send me a PM. You know where to find me ;)

Ghostwheel

Seeing as  I've had two people drop, I'm looking for 1-2 people to fill out the group.

Please note that both were dropped going dark for over a week with no prior notice or word that they were going to be unable to post. If you don't think you can post at least three times a week, please don't apply.

If you've already applied and wish to apply with the same character, please link to the original post you applied with and I shall re-consider your character if you are still interested. Character sheets are not necessary, but will help me decide, so feel free to link to one if you have one ready. Here's a link to the character creation and house rules used in this campaign.

Cheers, and I look forward to gaming with you :-)

Sorrow Singer

If your okay with the Synthesist summoner archetype id like to try throwing Rita out again. But i understand that archetype has something of a stigma attached to it. I could roll up something else if you would prefer.

Ghostwheel

I'm fine with it, though we are currently left with one ranged character (wizard) and two meleers, so keep that in mind. If you want to write up another character for me to consider, feel free to do so, but regardless if you want to offer Rita up again, be sure to link to her so I don't have to go sifting through the thread for every single character back up for consideration ;)

Blinkin

Name:Andru Hezblaid
Race:Human
Class(es):Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade

Concept:
A diplomat rogue and sometimes scoundral, he's the son of moderately prosperous merchants with far, far too much energy for his own good. A born bladesman with a flaire for the dramatic and a zest for whatever life has to offer he's none the less a good man to have at your back when the sails are flapping and the decks are awash in blood. As at home in a tavern as the deck of a ship or the streets of the meanest city, He's as likely to talk his way out of trouble as fight it out and unafraid to play the part of the fool when needed. All he asks for at the end of the day is a good drink, a soft bed and a willing wench to sit on his knee as he tells stories to the crowd like any decent sailor.

More complete biography and character sheet available upon request.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Thorne

Hrm. And hrm, some more.

This is interesting.. but how were you planning on introing new characters, how much of the background would they have (is reading the 'current' thread going to cause a meta-gaming problem, if I did that to get some idea what's going on?), and .. um. How crazy is allowable?
Bearing in mind that, from my brief look at this, it looks like you might be short an anvil and a ranged hammer ..?  >.>
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Ghostwheel

New characters will be introduced in a puff of smoke and memory fog, having been with the party the entire time. I don't particularly want to ground everything to a halt.

And feel free to go crazy. Though note that Leadership is banned, as will be anything comparable. And we're short on a lot of things, unfortunately, as we have three hammers currently. We can take another if you A. REALLY want to play one, and B. give a great concept blurb, but it had better be damn enticing :P

Thorne

... Dude. Don't /tempt/ me. I thrive on crazy that works as intended.
*skritchthink* That leaves anvils and arms. Hm. Actually, I might have just the unsuspecting vic- *cough* Character.

Name: Piav Nimorene
Race: Tiefling (Grimspawn - yes, I have that book)
Class(es): Cleric (Pharasma) (Arm, capable of and willing to summon anvils via Summon Monster, if needed).

Concept:
Not up there in the 'sweet' factor, Piav is ... mostly a nice girl. She is also an honest girl who makes no claims to being 'misunderstood', or any of that; she knows very well what she is and why she was dumped on the doorstep of the Grey Tower as a baby. She's a healer by trade, but she's just as good at knocking down unruly patients as she is at making sure they will get up again later.
Like most clerics of her order, she wears black. A loose robe with a deep hood and full sleeves, that doesn't quite conceal her armor. She keeps a morning star on a loop on her belt. The armor does a pretty fair job of blurring a slender figure, although it takes the loose robes to blur her long legs and the long, nimble tail that acts as a third hand.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Sorrow Singer

I am rebuilding Rita as an Human Unchained summoner Synthesist. Ill be re writing her story blurb as well as scanning some art for her, hopefully she will be ready to go by tomorrow. but for now here is a short blurb and some basic details.

Rita is a banished noble with a lot to prove. generally a little hot headed and supremely self confident, Rita stands to redeem her house and her honor through any means necessary.
In battle she fuses her outsider companion into a suit of living armor and imbues all of it's strength into her own body, combining this with her arcane acumen to control and divide her foes.

Rita fills the Anvil roll, as both a tank and a support caster.

Mnemaxa

Placing my bid.

Name:  Soliqui Ptheric
Race:  Vishkanya
Class(es):  Black Dragon Sorceress 5/Dragon Disciple 6

Concept:  One can accuse those who practice sorcery of many things.  Banality is not one of them.  Soliqui was somewhat reptilian to begin with, but when her heritage started showing through, it was not merely physical in nature.  Fascinated by magic, gems, beauty, and flesh in both visceral combat and sensual lust alike, she has become more dragon than vishkanya.  Frustrated by her inability to garner the same power that makes dragons invincible engines of destruction and beauty without artificially created magics, she seeks out greater sources of power and chances to fulfill a greater destiny...

Additional note:  It is with great amusement that I discover the nature of the game - I didn't start reading the IC quest until after I'd mostly finished the character. 

Soliqui Ptheric Completed CS.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Sorrow Singer

Name:Rita Vai Drascir
Race: Human
Class(es): Unchained Summoner: Synthesist

Concept: Rita Is the Dishonored Scion of a Chelixan Noble house. Politics where not kind to this young daughter of an ailing house and she was disgraced, humiliated and exiled from her home before the age of sixteen. Death, she had always believed, would have been kinder. But at least this way she would one day have her redemption.

A gifted, though untrained arcane prodigy. Rita, in her exile looked inwards for strength, and found it in the form of a sympathetic Outsider companion pulled from the worlds between worlds, it's name it told her, was Astra.

After years of practice Rita found a way to twist the strength and form of her bizarre Avian companion, Fusing it's essence into a form of spiritually empowered Armour. Emboldened by this new power she had discovered Rita set forth to refine it, a purpose forming in the back of her mind.

Driven by a need to grow ever stronger Rita now walks the earth to scour it's secrets, to steal it's strength. Until one day she can return home to drive out the evil in that land, Redeem herself before her family. And reclaim her birthright.

Rita

Eidolon Fusion

Doodling pictures as we speak.
Magic items are done mundane are not.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)