U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drusilla

UR BANNED for bringing up the fact that there are fun games like this here and now i feel the need to play them often!!!
"It is easy to go down into Hell; night and day the gates of dark death stand wide; but to climb back up again, to retrace one's steps to open air, there lies the problem, the difficult task." - Virgil: The Aeneid

lollipop

You are banned because I am banned

Drusilla

UR Banned because you banned me for banning you because I banned someone who thought you were adorable.

(Which you are btw)
"It is easy to go down into Hell; night and day the gates of dark death stand wide; but to climb back up again, to retrace one's steps to open air, there lies the problem, the difficult task." - Virgil: The Aeneid

lollipop

You are banned because you admitted I am adorable.

Drusilla

UR BANNED for pointing that out.

lollipop

You are banned for being adorable

TheLegionary

You are banned for not showing your legs...

CriminalMinds

You're banned for that incredibly hot male in that pic <_<

TheLegionary

You are banned for making me wonder about how hot your avatar was or will be.

Autumn52

UR banned for being so sweet
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

You are banned for standing in such a sexy position!!!

Avis habilis

Banned for not pulling your pants up.

lollipop

You are banned because you want him to pull his pants up.

adroitgrayman

You are banned for tying up those soft balls so hard.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Autumn52

UR Banned for being so sexy
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

You are banned simply because you are too hot for my eyes!

Merry Gentry

banned for trying to ban Xandi...
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Insanityenviesme

you are banned because I really really wanna massage that pretty little...well, everything! >:)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

TheLegionary

banned for wanting only to massage Merry Gentry! She deserves much more!

Underneath

Banned for wearing so much oil.  If that's not oil, then banned for sweating so profusely

little princess

Banned for not showing enough skin

Endorphin

Banned for not showing any skin... yet. :P
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

abandoneddolly

banned for showing too much

Underneath

Banned for all the snakes...(at least I think they are snakes :P )