SINS Academy Interest Check! [applications re-open] Students and Sins required.

Started by Rave, November 23, 2014, 08:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

*sees all the hungry looks made towards Leasick*

Ooooh boy, what have I done now...
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Rave

bubby

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Empyrean

This is going to be awesome everyone. :)

Oh, and happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate. ^_^

Sindra

Rel Mayer

PrestaDGTation

Quote from: Rave on November 27, 2014, 03:22:43 PM
Three days till game launch!  ;D

Sloth sit there with a little flag and a dollar store bag of confetti.  She waves it a herculean two inches to the side, pours the confetti all over her knees, and slumps to the side, passing out.

"..Wow.  So excited she lost consciousness!"
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

xPeachyPuff

Phew. So here is my submission. Not sure if I'm 100% on it yet, so I might tweak a few things or add things here and there. Any feedback would be appreciated.

- Rainbow ♥

Name : Alexianna 'Lexi' Wynn.
Sex : Female.
Classification :
House : Lust.

Position : Student.
Year : Second.

Skills: Dancing; all different types including pole dancing. Is having fun a skill? Because it that were the case, this girl believes herself the epitome of fun. Being a light-weight but still managing to drink her weights worth in booze? Does that count as well?
Powers: - She has by no means 100% control over her abilities and is still learning how to use them! They could even be considered weak in comparison to other demons.-
Persuasion: Not only in the literal, conversational sense, but in a mystical one as well. Alexianna uses the yearnings of her victims – lust, wealth, power – to her advantage. Her abilities to affect the mind allow her to assume disguises and even alter the environment to her purposes. As a result, many who become her prey never realize it. While Lexi may resort to an outright mind control, she seems to take greater pleasure in more subtle deceit.
Possession: Not in a witchy-woo sense, no. She cannot physically body jump from person to person and control their minds and bodies. Instead, she alters how they think and feel to better suit her needs. She can influence her victims with as little as a specific gaze to say things they might not say or do things that would be unlike them to do. This is linked in with her first ability; they stem off of each other.

Height : 5'3"
Weight / Body type : A slight hour-glass figure compact into her petite frame.
Hair : Brunette. Long and straight, reaching her mid back.
Skin : Lightly tanned.
Eyes : Dark Brown, borderline black.
Distinguishing Features : Though you can't see it with her clothes on, Lexi has her navel pierced and enjoys changing the bar often to different colours and designs. She also has her tongue pierced with a simple silver bar, a polished ball at its head. She also has a crucifix-shaped birth mark high on her right inner thigh, though she denies it looking like a cross. (She's oddly insecure about it.)

Likes : Winning, Material Things, Sex, Sweets/Cakes/Ice Cream, Alcohol, Heat/The Sun, Attention, Going With The Flow, Variety (In many things.)
Dislikes : Uptight Prudes, Losing, Being Ignored, Being Patronized, Planning Anything.

About: Alexianna didn't know anything of her real parents other than the fact that they were both Lust demons. She was raised by an old man under the name Tilran; though now she thought about it, that probably wasn't his real name. He was a Greed demon, an old, jaded Greed demon with nothing better to do than to pick up stray Lust demons, as it happened. She was one of many; young Lust demons without parents who had been taken in so kindly by the gent. He was as sweet as pie (if you could imagine that, given the circumstances) to all the kids he harbored; he gave them shelter, food, life. But after they started growing, maturing, he showed his true intent. Tilran ran, owned, something along those lines, a brothel of sorts and all the children were expected to pay him back for his kindness by earning him the money he so craved. Her first time there she was only young and...assisted one of the older Lust workers with a client who specifically asked for her. It wasn't long before her and all of her 'siblings' she'd grown up with were fed to the wolves (the wolves being the customers of course.) She didn't see a penny of what was paid for her, but she began enjoying herself none the less. The more she worked, the fonder she grew over the thrill.

However, when her abilities started to flourish and she began getting out of hand with customers, non-customers, the other demons, when she started drinking often and began doing what she pleased, Tilran decided to give her an ultimatum, knowing that he couldn't control her much longer, if at all; Either attend this 'Academy' in the Human world or...Well, she'd rather not repeat what he threatened her with. Thus, Lexi begrudgingly decided to take up the offer of the Academy after a few choice words. She's not even sure if Tilran is still around, though she'd rather not see him again if she could help it; he was always a creepy bastard.

Labels : Fun. Wild. Determined. Party Girl. Blunt.

Sexuality : Bisexual, with a preference for men.
Sexual On's and Offs : My O/O's!

Player : xSnorkleRainbow

Angie

Empyrean

Rave

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on November 27, 2014, 06:59:30 PM
Phew. So here is my submission. Not sure if I'm 100% on it yet, so I might tweak a few things or add things here and there. Any feedback would be appreciated.

- Rainbow ♥

Name : Alexianna 'Lexi' Wynn.
Classification :
House : Lust.

Year : Second.

Skills: Dancing; all different types including pole dancing. Is having fun a skill? Because it that were the case, this girl believes herself the epitome of fun. Being a light-weight but still managing to drink her weights worth in booze? Does that count as well?
Powers: - She has by no means 100% control over her abilities and is still learning how to use them! They could even be considered weak in comparison to other demons.-
Persuasion: Not only in the literal, conversational sense, but in a mystical one as well. Alexianna uses the yearnings of her victims – lust, wealth, power – to her advantage. Her abilities to affect the mind allow her to assume disguises and even alter the environment to her purposes. As a result, many who become her prey never realize it. While Lexi may resort to an outright mind control, she seems to take greater pleasure in more subtle deceit.
Possession: Not in a witchy-woo sense, no. She cannot physically body jump from person to person and control their minds and bodies. Instead, she alters how they think and feel to better suit her needs. She can influence her victims with as little as a specific gaze to say things they might not say or do things that would be unlike them to do. This is linked in with her first ability; they stem off of each other.

Height : 5'3"
Weight / Body type : A slight hour-glass figure compact into her petite frame.
Hair : Brunette. Long and straight, reaching her mid back.
Skin : Lightly tanned.
Eyes : Dark Brown, borderline black.
Distinguishing Features : Though you can't see it with her clothes on, Lexi has her navel pierced and enjoys changing the bar often to different colours and designs. She also has her tongue pierced with a simple silver bar, a polished ball at its head. She also has a crucifix-shaped birth mark high on her right inner thigh, though she denies it looking like a cross. (She's oddly insecure about it.)

Likes : Winning, Material Things, Sex, Sweets/Cakes/Ice Cream, Alcohol, Heat/The Sun, Attention, Going With The Flow, Variety (In many things.)
Dislikes : Uptight Prudes, Losing, Being Ignored, Being Patronized, Planning Anything.

About: Alexianna didn't know anything of her real parents other than the fact that they were both Lust demons. She was raised by an old man under the name Tilran; though now she thought about it, that probably wasn't his real name. He was a Greed demon, an old, jaded Greed demon with nothing better to do than to pick up stray Lust demons, as it happened. She was one of many; young Lust demons without parents who had been taken in so kindly by the gent. He was as sweet as pie (if you could imagine that, given the circumstances) to all the kids he harbored; he gave them shelter, food, life. But after they started growing, maturing, he showed his true intent. Tilran ran, owned, something along those lines, a brothel of sorts and all the children were expected to pay him back for his kindness by earning him the money he so craved. Her first time there she was only young and...assisted one of the older Lust workers with a client who specifically asked for her. It wasn't long before her and all of her 'siblings' she'd grown up with were fed to the wolves (the wolves being the customers of course.) She didn't see a penny of what was paid for her, but she began enjoying herself none the less. The more she worked, the fonder she grew over the thrill.

However, when her abilities started to flourish and she began getting out of hand with customers, non-customers, the other demons, when she started drinking often and began doing what she pleased, Tilran decided to give her an ultimatum, knowing that he couldn't control her much longer, if at all; Either attend this 'Academy' in the Human world or...Well, she'd rather not repeat what he threatened her with. Thus, Lexi begrudgingly decided to take up the offer of the Academy after a few choice words. She's not even sure if Tilran is still around, though she'd rather not see him again if she could help it; he was always a creepy bastard.

Labels : Fun. Wild. Determined. Party Girl. Blunt.

Sexuality : Bisexual, with a preference for men.
Sexual On's and Offs : My O/O's!

Player : xSnorkleRainbow

Accepted :) Beautiful character, totally fitting a Lust demon. Approved!

xPeachyPuff

Thank you all and thank you for accepting her! I'm going to leave it a little before moving her over to the accepted thread, just in case I want to edit something on her profile.

- Rainbow ♥

Rave

Quote from: Sasquatch421 on November 26, 2014, 11:15:54 PM

Name : Ji-In Cho
Sex : Female
Classification : Sorceress Supreme (Own given)
House : House Envy

Position : Teacher
Year : You really expect me to remember that?

Skills:
   Intelligence: Ji is extremely smart to learn various spells and to constantly develop her own. She is constantly found in her lab, though students must constantly remind her that class is starting.

Mage: She is a mage of some considerable skill and extremely patient to get the results she is wanting.

Constrict: If she can capture a person in her coils while in Yuan Ti form, Ji-In can slowly crush them as she concentrates on other foes.

Powers:
Yuan Ti form: Ji-In can shift into a half snake half human form at command. This form gives her the fangs and venom of a snake but she more commonly uses this form to reach the books on the top shelves.

Spit Poison: While in Yuan Ti form Ji-In is able to use her venom as a ranged attack

Height : 5’3” but around 8 to 9 feet in Yuan Ti form.
Weight / Body type : *Glares* I'll make you a deal… I'll answer that if you volunteer to test my new tentacle trap spell…
Hair : Black
Skin : White (Could be more tanned if they kept her out of the lab) Yuan Ti form has more light green scales.
Eyes : Brown
Distinguishing Features : None… Until she shifts and then you really can't miss her.

Likes : Trying out new spells, reading, teaching, music, pranks and playing with her test subjects.

Dislikes : Interuptions, impatient people, those that don't like to have fun.

About:
“You really want to know about me? Well… Alright I can spare some time from my experiments. Just ignore the screams OK? Now where to start? My parents are both demons. My mother was one of Envy and I have no clue about my father since the night I was conceived my mom slept with all the partners of her closest rivals. As obsessed as I am about collecting magical power I suspect he might be one of Greed. Made coming here interesting that's for sure.”

“My mother knew some spells and I learned my first from watching her work. From that moment I knew what I wanted to do and that was to learn as much as I could and develop my own spells. I do also have a tendency to prank some of those more stuck up pricks.” Ji-In chuckles, “Heh… Stuck up pricks… I came through the school anyways in the House of Envy. I'm not huge on fighting, but I do what I can if I must. I'm just content on staying here in my nice big laboratory and testing any new spells I develop. I've also taken to trying to develop new weapons to use against those damn angels.”

A scream of pleasure rings through the lab, “Speaking of angels… It sounds like the one is about done with my trap… I'll leave you to find your own way out. Just don't touch anything…”

Labels : Prankster. Sorceress. Patient.

Sexuality : Bisexual, but really who has the time for that?
Sexual On's and Offs :
On’s: People that can have fun, those that like to try out new things, smarter people

Off’s: Anything that belongs in the bathroom.

Player : Sasquatch421

Sorry I missed this earlier in the sea of posts.

Accepted, go ahead and take her to the Accepted Characters thread.

Sasquatch421

Hakuna Matata, I think I posted her after went offline... Then today got busy with some fun and my Lions getting a wildcard spot. I have no clue what's going to happen with my Bengals and I'm really looking forward to Packers Vs. Pats...

aya

Name : Lee Min-Hee, 'Minnie'.
Classification : Princess of Hell.
House : Pride.

Year : 5.

Skills: Strive - A drive to achieve perfection bordering on insanity. Min-Hee learns quickly and efficiently, and it never takes long for her to become extremely skilled at anything, bordering on mastery. As a result, she is talented in countless skills from cooking to piano, langauges to science, and combat. In combat, Min-Hee's weapon of choice is a sharp, crimson red whip with a devil's tail. It is demonic in nature and seems to have a mind of its own sometimes, as if it were a living creature.

Powers: Wicked Gaze - Staring into Min-Hee's eyes for too long is like gazing into infinity; prolonged eye contact, even up to medium distances (down a hallway, or across a room) can have seriously debilitating effects depending on one's strength. For stronger demons, they can get away with seeing illusions, feeling pain, or suddenly feeling anxious or fearful. For anything lesser, petrification, insanity, and death can occur with under 10-seconds of eye contact.

Void Tendrils - Min-Hee can conjure demonic tendrils from shadow, allowing her to ensnare foes along with her whip and giving them the stare of death.

Fiery Breath - Used rarely in combat, and mostly for her own enjoyment, Min-Hee is capable of breathing small tongues of demonic flame from her mouth. Ranging in all sorts of colors and scents, she typically finds creative uses such as lighting cigarettes, air freshening, or scaring freshman demons.

Height : 166cm.
Weight / Body type : 45kg.
Hair : Black.
Skin : Fair, Asian.
Eyes : Brown.
Distinguishing Features : Crimson red whip with a devil's tail. Seems to be alive.

Dislikes : Inferiority, Laziness, Stupidity.

About: As a human, Lee Min-Hee had been the definition of perfection. Finishing school at a record-breaking young age with a flawless record to boot; the pinnacle of beauty, elegance, and grace; not to mention the perfectionist attitude that let her soar above the masses. She was a shining example of a human - precisely the reason she was targeted by demons. For no good reason other than to corrupt a perfect creations, demons killed and tortured Min-Hee until her soul became black and sullied. They had no idea what they had created.

Reborn as a demon, Min-Hee surpassed them in no time. With an even stronger drive than when she was alive, Min-Hee grew more and more powerful, rising to the top of everything she did. A prodigy in death as well as life, it didn't take long for her to be scouted by one of Charon's soldiers and brought to the Academy - at the young age of 50.

Min-Hee is cold, condescending and has a superiority complex second only to Charon. She adores the head of house Pride to an obsessive degree, considering everyone but him inferior.

Her motto is simple: why be good at one thing, when you can be the best at all of them? Min-hee believes she can fuck better than a Lust demon and outsmart an Envy demon; she is greedier than those of house Greed, and more destructive than a Wrath student. She despises those in house Sloth. The scary part: after meeting her, one could almost believe her.

Labels : Bitch, Elitist, Overachiever, Ice Queen, Teacher's Pet.

Sexuality : Straight, switch.
Sexual On's and Offs : Excess cum, superiority and rough play.

Player : aya.

Rave

Quote from: aya on November 27, 2014, 11:06:14 PM

Name : Lee Min-Hee, 'Minnie'.
Classification : Princess of Hell.
House : Pride.

Year : 5.

Skills: Strive - A drive to achieve perfection bordering on insanity. Min-Hee learns quickly and efficiently, and it never takes long for her to become extremely skilled at anything, bordering on mastery. As a result, she is talented in countless skills from cooking to piano, langauges to science, and combat. In combat, Min-Hee's weapon of choice is a sharp, crimson red whip with a devil's tail. It is demonic in nature and seems to have a mind of its own sometimes, as if it were a living creature.

Powers: Wicked Gaze - Staring into Min-Hee's eyes for too long is like gazing into infinity; prolonged eye contact, even up to medium distances (down a hallway, or across a room) can have seriously debilitating effects depending on one's strength. For stronger demons, they can get away with seeing illusions, feeling pain, or suddenly feeling anxious or fearful. For anything lesser, petrification, insanity, and death can occur with under 10-seconds of eye contact.

Void Tendrils - Min-Hee can conjure demonic tendrils from shadow, allowing her to ensnare foes along with her whip and giving them the stare of death.

Fiery Breath - Used rarely in combat, and mostly for her own enjoyment, Min-Hee is capable of breathing small tongues of demonic flame from her mouth. Ranging in all sorts of colors and scents, she typically finds creative uses such as lighting cigarettes, air freshening, or scaring freshman demons.

Height : 166cm.
Weight / Body type : 45kg.
Hair : Black.
Skin : Fair, Asian.
Eyes : Brown.
Distinguishing Features : Crimson red whip with a devil's tail. Seems to be alive.

Dislikes : Inferiority, Laziness, Stupidity.

About: As a human, Lee Min-Hee had been the definition of perfection. Finishing school at a record-breaking young age with a flawless record to boot; the pinnacle of beauty, elegance, and grace; not to mention the perfectionist attitude that let her soar above the masses. She was a shining example of a human - precisely the reason she was targeted by demons. For no good reason other than to corrupt a perfect creations, demons killed and tortured Min-Hee until her soul became black and sullied. They had no idea what they had created.

Reborn as a demon, Min-Hee surpassed them in no time. With an even stronger drive than when she was alive, Min-Hee grew more and more powerful, rising to the top of everything she did. A prodigy in death as well as life, it didn't take long for her to be scouted by one of Charon's soldiers and brought to the Academy - at the young age of 50.

Min-Hee is cold, condescending and has a superiority complex second only to Charon. She adores the head of house Pride to an obsessive degree, considering everyone but him inferior.

Her motto is simple: why be good at one thing, when you can be the best at all of them? Min-hee believes she can fuck better than a Lust demon and outsmart an Envy demon; she is greedier than those of house Greed, and more destructive than a Wrath student. She despises those in house Sloth. The scary part: after meeting her, one could almost believe her.

Labels : Bitch, Elitist, Overachiever, Ice Queen, Teacher's Pet.

Sexuality : Straight, switch.
Sexual On's and Offs : Excess cum, superiority and rough play.

Player : aya.

Oh. My.

Accepted! Take her cute butt off to the Accepted Characters thread :)

Angie

Why does everyone go for the fire and brimstone? I went for lightning!

MissFire

Yeah, my character is definitely getting left in the dust here...
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Rave

Quote from: MissFire on November 28, 2014, 12:10:39 AM

I would say that a girl who tricked the prince of lies into killing himself and proceeded to sit on his corpse till they were found is certainly not getting left anywhere >.>;

Angie

Look on the bright side, you're always more powerful then Dawn.

GnothiSeauton

If you're interested, I'd definitely be open to making some sort of connection between your character and my male student.  He's a dangerous sadistic son of a bitch.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

MissFire

I don't mean power-wise or anything, I mean more attractiveness-wise. Everyone has supermodels for characters. It's just a little worrying to see like a dozen characters get submitted and everyone going "Oooh!" "So sexy!" "I want him/her so bad!" every time, especially when my own got no real reaction out of people. I guess I'm just envisioning this game starting, people pairing off, and Frankie being left alone because I decided to go with quirky instead of sexy.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Rave

Quote from: MissFire on November 28, 2014, 12:31:04 AM
I don't mean power-wise or anything, I mean more attractiveness-wise. Everyone has supermodels for characters. It's just a little worrying to see like a dozen characters get submitted and everyone going "Oooh!" "So sexy!" "I want him/her so bad!" every time, especially when my own got no real reaction out of people. I guess I'm just envisioning this game starting, people pairing off, and Frankie being left alone because I decided to go with quirky instead of sexy.

I honestly wouldn't take those comments to heart or word for word. I've found that comments like these are just based on physical attraction and first impressions, and don't really affect how the actual game and character connections will run. Like Gothi said, I'd certainly be open for character relations between my student and Franky as-well.

Angie

Quote from: MissFire on November 28, 2014, 12:31:04 AM

Well, I kinda want your girl...as I really love Jinx.