The Captain craves... blood. (M seeking F)

Started by Captain Maltese, December 19, 2010, 11:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

I have a kink which none of my ten current stories are likely to satisfy me sufficiently with. Bloodplay. Not the incidental carnage of a monster, but the direct sexual act of drawing blood - or having it drawn. This does not have to be a vampire story, it can be simply two human characters with that kink - or just one of them have the kink and the other suffers.

I see this as a story that starts out as non-consentual and that might gradually become consentual. Extreme all the way of course. It can be a vampire story where an innocent woman captive is slowly turned into a willing bloodcow and slut and eventual vampire as well, or a kidnapping with a Stockholm Syndrome ending.

What other kinks we indulge in along the road are up to the coplayer's oos. I wouldn't mind adding other extreme elements like branding, marking, cutting, syringes and needles and similar since I almost never play on the extreme side and this would be a good story for it, but it is not essential as long as I get my blood fix.

And if anyone are in doubt - I am definitely the TAKER in this story. Even if my 'victim' will get a good few mouthfuls as well.

I have plenty of MxM stories going now so for this I want a female co-character.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

FlaminGlory

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Captain Maltese

Both the vampire and kidnapper angles of this story are now TAKEN.