The Queens of Red and White: Closed

Started by Ember Star, August 20, 2013, 12:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DartimusRae

and.... Treven is up. feel free to snatch him up ladies :D

Ember Star

It's been about a month so I'm giving this a little bipity bop of a bump. We could use some rogue characters that live in the forest. Most of ours seem to have faded away.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

AidenWhite

Is a rogue or Red aligned Draconian already taken?
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Ember Star

Quote from: AidenWhite on November 05, 2013, 05:22:42 PM
Is a rogue or Red aligned Draconian already taken?
Nope. Well we have one rogue dragon, but I don't mind a second. Would actually like one. I think we decided against allowing a Red aligned dragon without really good reason because of the distance between the mountains and the Red Queendom.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

AidenWhite

Would having a Red Draconian add an interesting mechanic to the game or would it just be whatever because I could come up with a reason for him to be there once I sit down and go through everything properly.

Ember Star

I'm gonna text my Co GM to ask him about it. When he gets back to me I'll have a answer for you.

AidenWhite

I mean, being a rogue is more than fine for me, I just want to know if being part of the Red Queendom would be beneficial for plot.

Ember Star

It might be, in my opinion. I'm just not sure he wants any dragons for Red. Because, like I said, kinda decided there might not be any dragons there. Thus, I have texted him.

Ember Star

AidenWhite

Alright, I'll get on it and get it to you when it's finished.

Ember Star

I'm closing the availability of dragons for the time being. Though might accept another rogue dragon if presented with one.

Right now we could actually use a couple of straight or bi female characters for Red as there's several straight men there but only a couple of women who don't prefer other women over men. LOL. 

Could also use a couple of rogue characters as we only have one or two of which are kinda stuck with nobody to play with.

Rukio

Sorry. I've been super busy. I'll be back and post again very soon.

GhettoMagick

I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

ElCapitan