The House on Miller Hill (F looking for M or F N/C poss EX)

Started by lovelygirl, May 10, 2011, 12:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

Nadia lived high on Miller Hill, she had been alone most of her life. Her parents perished in an accident, and no one ever came to check on her after the funeral. Only 23, she rarely left the house, most people thought she had cracked mentally after her parents died.

Most children were terrified to pass by her house, rumors swirled that she was crazy, and that she didn't speak.  Many times she could be heard humming "Mary had a Little Lamb" as she sat on her porch swing.

You being a new doctor in town are fascinated by the tales of her demise into darkness. You've seen pictures of her, she's beautiful, long flowing golden hair, piercing crystal blue eyes. You are drawn to her, want to know if you can get inside her mind, cure her. Still, you fear what you might find, that she is too far gone.

Do you go to the House on Miller Hill and chance it?

( Please PM me if you want to play.)
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

shadowreppa

So for the N/C part, were you thinking the Doctor take adv of the girl or something? Or were you intending that the girl drag the doctor into some kind of dark, haunted game/mystery type thing?

lovelygirl

The doctor taking advantage

Actually on second thought, it could go either way, details can be worked out

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

So after a few inquiries, I have decided to do this with multiple "doctors" . So each player would have their own thread and their own methods of treating Nadia.

Opening this up to female doctors as well. PM me if interested.

Ons &Offs