Steampunk - Pleasure Dome - < Interest Check > Now Closed

Started by Sasha, November 11, 2010, 08:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtemisHighmore

Throwing in my hate for now. Will get something up tomorrow hopefully. :)

Mercurial

Character Name : Jenna ("Just Jenna")
Played by : Mercurial
Character Age  : 21
Character Role in game  : Serving Girl/Dancer
Sexual Orientation :  Bi-sexual, submissive
Interested Fetish or Kinks : "A Lady never tells, and a Gentleman never asks." That being said, the young woman seems content to dance for an audience, and hasn't complained to the management about being the occasional subject of good-natured bondage exhibitions. (OOC: She's up for most things - and given her position, can be asked to do quite a bit).
Description :
Character Personality : Demure but playful, with a tongue that is occasionally too sharp for her own good (and which occasionally gets gagged for her trouble). She makes up for it by having a profoundly strong work ethic, and being very discreet.
Background Information : Jenna Malone - although few of the club's patrons ever bother to learn her last name, and she doesn't offer it freely - is the daughter of Irish immigrants. She was working in a somewhat less...savory...establishment when she caught a gentleman's eye, who recommended her to the proprietor. She's been working, quite ably, as a serving girl, dancer, and sometime distraction for the guests ever since.

minerva7790

*looks at Kirinis' character* Looks like NosCorventius isn't the only male PC around anymore~~

And on a side-note, looks like everyone is either bi-sexual or bi-curious... Hmm... Some kind of alternate universe this is turning out to be... ;)
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Sasha

Character Name: Daniel Vanderholt
Played by: Kirinis

Wonderful concept ....I have answered your PM with regards to him and have asked for a small change to the sheet . That being instead of being already set up with a private suite section to work and display his wares ...the man is coming to the pleasure dome , staying in a guest room and negotiating all that with Lee Chang . Think it will give you a nice game playing entry point .

Character is approved ...please feel free to enjoy the OOC and place your character profile over onto the thread after making the slight change .

Thank-you for your understanding , Look forward to seeing you in game play .

Sasha

Sasha

Quote from: ArtemisHighmore on November 15, 2010, 12:51:35 AM
Throwing in my hate for now. Will get something up tomorrow hopefully. :)

Ducks the hate cloud ...oh my ...shivers . " That was a close call ..."  pops back up with a grin .

Look forward to your joining the game ...wonders what delightful character might be coming .

Quote from: minerva7790 on November 15, 2010, 06:02:21 AM
*looks at Kirinis' character* Looks like NosCorventius isn't the only male PC around anymore~~

And on a side-note, looks like everyone is either bi-sexual or bi-curious... Hmm... Some kind of alternate universe this is turning out to be... ;)

Smiles ....maybe its the alternate 60's ....flower children ...free love ...or we just have an exceptionally open cross section .  So naughty anyways .   

Sasha

Character Name : Jenna ("Just Jenna")
Played by : Mercurial

Oh very interesting ....a serving girl and she takes to serving with a passion it seems ...little Irish fire to her . Does a few song and dance acts ....playful bondage exhibitions for the crowd . How could we not approve of that one . Everyone loves a good show anyways .  :P

Feel free to post your character over into the Character Profiles ...and join in the frolicking in the OOC .

Welcome to the Game .

ArtemisHighmore

Apologies for the spelling error. It was late when I posted. I would never wish to throw such things at you. -bows- Now off to start a character and I hope it lives up to your expectations of me. ;)

Sasha

Quote from: ArtemisHighmore on November 15, 2010, 01:54:22 PM
Apologies for the spelling error. It was late when I posted. I would never wish to throw such things at you. -bows- Now off to start a character and I hope it lives up to your expectations of me. ;)

" Oh I found it delightfully humorous "....runs fingers down that sexy chest ...".ummm ....flayed open shirt like that leads the mind to wonder . " Trying to concentrate on the rest of the story ...so hard sometimes. ..." oh yes ....start a character ."  Smiles and fans self , "Please do . "    :P

ArtemisHighmore

Smiles at the small distraction he has caused by his chosen wardrobe. "Always a pleasure to make you fan yourself. Perhaps the character will have the same impact. I hope you enjoy and approve. Happy to change it in whatever way I need."

Character Name : Victor Orestes
Played by : Artemis
Character Age  : 24
Character Role in game  : Security Guard
Sexual Orientation :  Straight and Dominant
Interested Fetish or Kinks: Victor has always been interested in knife play and the thought of seeking the pleasure of the flesh under the influence of a blade. Given his artificial left eye he has a desire to experience pleasure without sight, however that might be accomplished.
Description :
Character Personality : Victor has always had an adventuring heart and so he had drifted from place to place, seeking new adventure and new experiences. No place has ever held his heart for more than a month or so. He tends to let his feet choose the destination, his mind more interested in the journey. Victor is full of youthful excitement and amazement whenever coming across something that he hasn’t experienced before, sometimes to the degree of getting himself into trouble. Of course when that happens he has his trusty sidearms to help him out.

Background Information: Victor was born to an inventor and his lovely wife. A childhood filled with excitement, Victor always had some new gizmo to play with thanks to the endless tinkering of his father. In fact, his left eyes his thanks to the skill of his father. After an unfortunate accident with an experimental firearm that took the sight from his left eye, his father was able to rig up an ocular device capable of magnification and determining compass points so he may know which way he is going even if he doesn’t know the destination. When he reached the tender age of sixteen, his father handed down the two pistols, gifts from his uncle, and set him upon the road, explaining that the best way to learn was to experience. For the last seven years he had wandered and explored, seeing the amazing sights of the world. Along his travels he had come across whispers of the Pleasure Dome. The thought has always intrigued him and so he served in the Arial Navy for a short while as a hire on in order to draw closer to the location of this wonderful rumor. Now he has arrived, hoping to find a job and perhaps a destination worth staying at.

Sasha

Character approved ....please add it to the Character Profiles ....he can enter the game and be interviewed by Tom I think to get the Security Job .  Feel free to join in conversation in the OOC as well . 

Do me a favor and move the Background down a line or two ..as it all botched together like that seems annoying . I know sometimes when you post in from Word ...it does that .  It will just help a bit to separate things .

Oh yes ...and the knife play will be allowed ...just be careful you don't hurt one of the girls in the process as that might become an unfortunate end of your character . As the owner seems quite protective of his harlots and those under his roof .

Welcome to the Game .

minerva7790

*begins to fan herself too* That is one hot character, Artemis. I could do with a guard like that anyday~

ArtemisHighmore

Quote from: Sasha on November 16, 2010, 07:23:08 AM

Character approved ....please add it to the Character Profiles ....he can enter the game and be interviewed by Tom I think to get the Security Job .  Feel free to join in conversation in the OOC as well . 

Do me a favor and move the Background down a line or two ..as it all botched together like that seems annoying . I know sometimes when you post in from Word ...it does that .  It will just help a bit to separate things .

Oh yes ...and the knife play will be allowed ...just be careful you don't hurt one of the girls in the process as that might become an unfortunate end of your character . As the owner seems quite protective of his harlots and those under his roof .

Welcome to the Game .

Yes, word had been messing with me lately when putting things on to E. I am getting quite annoyed with it as it posts correctly but then adjusts when I post it to the board. I will move it and fix it. As for the knife play, I was trying to go with the image and actually trying something new personally so don't think it will get too crazy but thanks for the warning dear Sasha. :)

Quote from: minerva7790 on November 16, 2010, 08:52:39 AM
*begins to fan herself too* That is one hot character, Artemis. I could do with a guard like that anyday~

Well thank you. I am flattered to hear such things. It will be interesting to see how he plays out.

Xias

Character Name: Xias Donovan
Played by: Xias
Character Age: 26
Character Role in game: Bartender
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual and Submissive
Interested Fetish or Kinks: Once he establishes a close partner, he has a certain fetish for BDSM, and other things that come hand-in-hand as being a bisexual.  He also likes being tied and overpowered.  His personal fetishes and kinks are not limited to these.
Description:

Wears mask while working to maintain anonymity.

Outfit is simple yet elegant.
Character Personality: Xias is a very reserved man with little to say.  Unless he is approached first, he is unlikely to approach others.  Considering his personality so far, it is hard to believe why he chose to be a bartender.  Although it is true that he is not very social, he enjoys the company of others and feeding off the energy of others.  Despite his laid-back and forgiving nature, he often packs heat and is also not afraid to use his brawn.  Not much else can be said about his personality, however, there is much more to him than his wall-flower-like facade.
Background Information: Both his father and mother were inventors and tinkerers, but he himself never found any interest in doing the same.  Growing up, he was often the child that no one remembered and so he aspired to be a no one by serving others behind a counter.  To this day he continues to do so, hoping his future has something more in hold for him.

But how did he get into the Pleasure Dome in the first place exactly?  Once he became interested in becoming a bartender, he occupied his time by mixing drinks and coming up with new cocktails and such... that wasn't all though.  He had no one to return home to and so he was reckless.  In one hand a glass of vodka; in the other a syringe.  Eventually he was involved with the darker side of society by dealing.  In little to no time he found himself as highly sought after man by the law.  Not so surprisingly, he was finally snitched on by a rat.  Not only was he arrested as a drug dealer but as a murderer of several people involved in his business.  Just as he was being placed on death row, Lee Chang bailed him out.  Chang's reasoning is still unknown to him this day.  All he knows though is that he owes him a lifetime debt of gratitude.

Now working at the bar in the Pleasure Dome for Chang, he draws in hundreds every night for his smooth as velvet wine and other drinks that only he knows how to perfect.

So far this is my profile... if you want anything to be added or changed, let me know. :-)

echoes

You stole mah Gloves !!!!!! * laughs * I like the BT Sasha, the mask to hide the face will be a nice touch. Chang would totally approve of someone masquerading as an automation.

Even if he stole mah gloves!

-e-

Sasha

Very nice ...even if you did steal the owners gloves ...snickers . Already shaping up to be a very sticky fingers type of employee .  Smirks .

I would like to see a bit more added to the background.  How did he hook up working at the Pleasure Dome ?  How long has he been there  ?  Maybe he was a boyhood friend of the current owner Lee Chang come to help watch his back type thing .  What makes him loyal - maybe he had a run in with the law and Lee Chang bailed his ass out  ?  Maybe he has a specialty for brewing his own special moonshine ...perfecting the smoothest wine ...or has the art of bringing the "green fairy" to life - Absinthe .

Just a few ideas ...you can use all or none ...I just need a little more substance to that background .

Thank-you ,

Sasha

echoes

To offer this out there, those who want to be staff or have a reason to be at the Pleasure Dome send me a Pm and we can try to hatch something out. It is by no means necessary as this is Sasha's game, but to give a potential plot hook or to fill a character out I am game if you are,

-e-

Sasha

Quote from: echoes on November 16, 2010, 11:10:20 PM
To offer this out there, those who want to be staff or have a reason to be at the Pleasure Dome send me a Pm and we can try to hatch something out. It is by no means necessary as this is Sasha's game, but to give a potential plot hook or to fill a character out I am game if you are,

-e-

Works for me .

minerva7790

I (and by extension, Selena) have no problems with Xias stealing Chang's gloves. Mmmm... Leather... ;D

Xias

I edited my profile post.  Hopefully it's enough background info :-) Thanks for the ideas to work with that you gave me Sasha.  BTW, sorry about stealing his gloves!  At least it's a different outfit though??  lol.  Looking forward to role playing - I love the concept, Sasha.

minerva7790

I think that an interesting way of explaining the mask Xias wears, too! ;)

Xias

Sasha

Character is approved ...thank-you for adding to the background .  And yes it does give good reason for the headgear while working .  Perfect little touch .

Please add your character to the Character Profiles and feel free to join in the crazy conversation of the OOC .

Welcome to the Game .

Kaizen

Here is my character concept, if any changes are necessary please let me know.

Character Name : Henry Alfred Kissinger (II)
Played by : Kaizen
Character Age  : 27
Character Role in game  : Piano Player
Sexual Orientation :  Straight
Interested Fetish or Kinks :  Voyeurism 
Description :
Character Personality : Kissinger delights in flirting.  His language if filled with innuendo, intentional or otherwise.  (Character personality will develop as I play the game – additional info to be added.)
Background Information :  Born in a well-to-do family, Kissinger was named after his great great grandfather, a recipient the Nobel peace prize.  Henry displays many qualities of his great great grandfather, savvy in politics and engineering; however, they bore him immensely.

The expectations and goals set by his family have caused him to abhor them and ultimately escape to The Pleasure Dome where he is content to play the piano and watch the lovely ladies dance… and watch them do other things as well. (Background will be developed as the story progresses and edited here)

Sasha

Character Name : Henry Alfred Kissinger (II)
Played by : Kaizen

Going to accept this character ...but would like you to get with echoes or myself to put down some mystery to be added to the character . Maybe he secretly lusts after one of the Harlots ...or something . Just to give a little more beef to the background . Love the pic chosen ...just draws you into it .

Love the idea of a piano playing voyeur though ...seems so creepy and yet ....what a turn on to the right character to play into . Should be a blast to play .

Please feel free to add your character over to the Profile thread  and join in the conversation of the OOC . Think we are rounding out nicely . Working on my own character sheets bought got Tom finalized . I know such a slacker .

ClosetFreak

Character Name : Epoch "EJ" Johnson
Played by : ClosetFreak
Character Age  : Unknown - some guess early to mid 40s
Character Role in game  : Bartender
Sexual Orientation :  Straight
Interested Fetish or Kinks :  He never met a vagina he didn't like, even if his life would be in danger.  That just made it more exciting.  He gets off on the thrill of almost getting caught.
Description :
Character Personality : Quiet and secretive but not afraid to open up if engaged.    He's an avid listener and has heard many a story behind the bar.  Intelligent but modest so you'd never know it.  He's slow to anger, smooth, suave and very much a lady's man.  That's what got him into trouble in the first place.
Background Information :   EJ grew up one of five sons in a family of slaves.  They had plotted for years to find the right time to escape.  On the night of their attempt, he was the only one in his family who managed to escape.  His parents and brothers were captured and hanged.  Many years later his former owner fell on hard times and emancipated the rest of the slaves rather than sell them.  He worked his way out west where he found other former slaves building a new community and society and became a wealthy man after discovering oil on his land.  He soon became a very popular man among the women and he was more than happy to take advantage of the situation.  He always managed to stay one step ahead of a gelous husband or boyfriend or the law when he decided to broaden his horizons to women that some folks didn't feel he had the right to associate with.  A race riot resulting in a fire that wiped out most of the town erased his claim on the property but he had managed to hide away enough to be comfortable.  There's a legend floating around town that he was involved somehow in the riot that wiped out the town but no one knew where he went.  Well, he ended up at the Pleasure Dome.  On his first night there, forever and always the gentleman, he came to the rescue of a redheaded (one of his weaknesses) damsel in distress.  As a thank you, Lee Chang offered him a job.  In need of the money, he's been behind the bar ever since.