Disney Princesses Corrupted (Extreme)

Started by eBadger, April 05, 2012, 01:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Name: Java'ar
Category: Other
Movie: Original character
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Personality & Bio: Java'ar is a creature bound to his master's will. He leads some of the dark knights sent around the realm to kidnap the princesses. His own origin is a mystery, though the rumor tells of him being a noble and courageous knight was was corrupted by the evil Wizard in his desire for more glory. A spell that was supposed to make him even stronger and faster actually bound his will to his new master, Jareth Black. He has now served him loyally for decades, his mind having almost entirely forgotten his own past.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

eBadger

Vergil1989

What about powers?  I don't see any powers there RedEve, but otherwise I'd love to see what ya got lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

BitterSweet

Holding Rapunzel - need to work on the character!

Actually, sorry -  I don't think I have the energy/time right now (fun as this looks!). Release Rapunzel for whoever else might want her!

helvorn

Name: Rajah
Category: Beast/Villain
Movie: Alladin
Sexual Preference: Females - tigers, humans
Notable Powers & Abilities: Rajah has a bestial stamina for sex and he can come multiple times in an hour to make sure he inseminates his mate, he is incredibly swift and can leap great distances as befits his status as a magnificent tiger, Rajah has powerful claws and teeth, last of all he has very sharp senses of hearing and smell
Personality & Bio: A companion to the spoiled Princess Jasmine since he was a cub, Rajah was trained to act as a bodyguard for her virtue.  It was thought that a dumb beast would not be corrupted by money or other considerations.  In addition the Princess wanted a fuzzy, furry and soft companion to curl up with on her bed.  As Rajah grew to full size and maturity he became interested in mating with females.  With no tigresses about he has been very frustrated lately.  Watching Jasmine with Alladin he's become interested in chasing down some of her maids or perhaps the princess herself.

eBadger

Awesome; looking forward to seeing rajah and jasmine in action!

Ghostraven

helvorn

I posted an intro for him.  Jafar wanted to 'talk' to him so I'll wait for the genie to do his voodoo.

Kanrya

Name: Mulan
Category: Princess 
Movie: Mulan 
Sexual Preference: heterosexual but secretly bi-curious 
Personality & Bio:
She remained faithful to her husband Li shang, occasionally giving advice to the emperor. Her husband busy with the war missions that the emperor sends him on leaves their bed cold for weeks at a time giving her chances to play with the 'toys' he brings back. She has also examined his toys when he has come home and crashed leaving her to experiment and surprise him for a steamy night or two. They are a very happy couple although she wonders secretly how it would have been if Shan Yu had indeed had his revenge against her and taken it out on her through certain frustrations.

i also found a cool pic of the disney princesses when searching for a sexy pic of mulan...unfortunately most were too lewd. i was going for classy sexy.

eBadger

Looks great!  Go ahead and post once you find a scene to join. 

Qt

Hey, here's a char sheet, feel free to tweak and adjust anything c:

Name: Yuan Lu
Category: Villain
Movie: Mulan (inspired by)
Notable Powers & Abilities: illusion magic, shapeshifting, charm
Personality & Bio: Yuan Lu is a fox spirit with a high libido and the urge to constantly search out human females, especially that of high status to have his way with, aided by his rather cunning abilities to change to human form added with the ability to alter his surrounding to his advantage.

He like to learn things, especially human interactions to pull of his guise to further impress the unfortunate females that he has his eyes on, few had managed to escape him. He always have the ability to charm those without high will power to submit to him, even those who do he often slips through when they let their guard down.

He has the ability to shapeshift, though only from his human form to his fox form, as for other forms he wishes to acquire an combination of illusion magic would be enough to convince most people.

eBadger

Vampricprincessty

http://www.whitezine.com/images/Real-Life-Disney-Pocahontas-580x773.jpg
Name: Pocahontas
Movie: Pocahontas
Personality & Bio: Pocahontas stayed strong for her people after John Smith and his crew left. Helping return the forest to its nature state with taring down the fortress. Never thinking of wanting another man other than her first love. She was sure that one day he would return to her and maybe stay with her. As the years wore on her needs got the better of her and she admit that she cheated a few times with other men in the village. However, she would never tell John that.

I was thinking that she could have cheated with her best friends husband. In order to get her back, she would get her taken by a man from another tribe. What do you think?

Peachie

QuoteThis is cooll!!! Now, since I am going to play the villain that is gonna capture Ariel, what do you want to happen to her?

Sorry! Just saw your question directed at me!

Anything and everything! Hah, what did you have in mind? I'm still trying to understand what your character is, actually?? Maybe a description would help first...

summoner2183

Quote from: Peachie on April 08, 2012, 10:52:13 PM
Sorry! Just saw your question directed at me!

Anything and everything! Hah, what did you have in mind? I'm still trying to understand what your character is, actually?? Maybe a description would help first...

Ok... here's the deal... SHarvan is a Sharkanian... and if you have seen one of the Little Mermaid tV SERIES, Ariel's father sent Sebastian to negotiate a peace treaty with SHarvan's father, Emperor SHargath... who wanted to destroy Atlantica. Due to Ariel's actions, that plan was foiled. What is going to happen is later, Ariel becomes Sharvan's love slave of a sort.

eBadger

Quote from: Vampricprincessty on April 08, 2012, 06:09:27 PM
http://www.whitezine.com/images/Real-Life-Disney-Pocahontas-580x773.jpg
Name: Pocahontas
Personality & Bio: Pocahontas stayed strong for her people after John Smith and his crew left. Helping return the forest to its nature state with taring down the fortress. Never thinking of wanting another man other than her first love. She was sure that one day he would return to her and maybe stay with her. As the years wore on her needs got the better of her and she admit that she cheated a few times with other men in the village. However, she would never tell John that.

I was thinking that she could have cheated with her best friends husband. In order to get her back, she would get her taken by a man from another tribe. What do you think?

All looks good to me, have a devilishly good time!  And I like the cheating angle. 

Peachie

QuoteOk... here's the deal... SHarvan is a Sharkanian... and if you have seen one of the Little Mermaid tV SERIES, Ariel's father sent Sebastian to negotiate a peace treaty with SHarvan's father, Emperor SHargath... who wanted to destroy Atlantica. Due to Ariel's actions, that plan was foiled. What is going to happen is later, Ariel becomes Sharvan's love slave of a sort.

Ah, okay! I never watched the TV series. That all sounds fine to me though! :)

summoner2183

Ok... I saw your reply. Now all you have to do is have her get into the sea somehow.... and the fun will begin.

Qt

Since I can't find the character sheet thread, I'll just chunk him here for reference.

Name: Achak
Category: Other? Henchmen?
Personality & Bio: A young man belonging to another tribe, he is tall and rather muscular, average intelligence with an affinity to liking to do things that are wrong that he thinks is "interesting." He is an important figure in the tribe however not promoted further due to the tribe leader knowing his tendency to go crazy with power. At his best he is helpful and effective, at his worst he is a complete troublemaker that doesn't seem to be able to take the consequences.

When told by Nakoma of the places she usually hanged out as well as her request to "do as he wished" with her he easily took up the offer despite the possible repercussions if he was discovered.

eBadger

Hyup, just stash sheets here or in the OOC.  As long as there's something posted publicly to refer back to is all. 

aya

Hey, is there still room for a Rapunzel? I sent you a PM eBadger, but I wasn't sure if you got it. Thanks!

aya

Rapunzel, princess of Tangled.
Heterosexual.

"A clever, kind and playful young woman, though a bit naive, but not afraid to stand up for herself or others. Having spent all of her life in a tower with little else to do, she is very well read and talented in almost all areas such as music and baking, and even more advanced subjects like astronomy, having charted star patterns. While she longs to see the world beyond her window, she is very obedient to Mother Gothel, having major conflicting feelings after leaving her tower of excitement to finally see the world, and guilt for disobeying her mother's orders."

The CS is here, I guess I'll wait for eBadger to get back to me :P

eBadger

Hmm, never got the PM but yes, definitely room for Rapunzel!  I've been a bit surprised it wasn't taken yet, as she's particularly innocent and has a demonstrable knack for bondage and a long history of submissive incarceration :)

CS looks great; feel free to find a partner and start playing, or else I'll be trying to sort out actives/inactives/urge some pairings within the next couple days.  We've lost a couple people from active scenes, so you may not want to just jump into one without confirming first.