Kidnapped by Slavers (Modern, GM for F)

Started by wigglebiscuit, September 02, 2015, 09:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wigglebiscuit

(note: Slavery fantasies, like rape fantasies, are common among women. I am one of them. There is something about the loss of control that we would never, ever want to experience in real life, but is a magnet for our desires. When I day dream during sex, this is usually what I'm day dreaming.

What I rarely do, however, is fantasize about the flip side of that scenario: the slaver, the rapist. This is my attempt to do that. Give the description a read, and send me a PM if it interests you. This RP is open to ladies only. Sorry, fellas.

Though the synopsis is presented in first person, the story will be written in third.)

synopsis: It starts with a simple camping trip in mountains; you and your girlfriends. Why are you there? Who are your friends, and what are they like? That's up to you. It ends when the men enter the light of your fire.

They strip you down, robbing you of your clothes and dignity. They
kidnap
you. In their ramshackle house, they do things you don't want done. They make you feel things you don't want to feel. What things? That depends on the kinks you want to explore.

First, there is the shock of your
capture
. Then comes the dawning realization that you are a slave, a plaything, and rescue is a long way off.

If your story ended in the mountains, it might not be worth telling. But you are
exquisite
. Eventually, greed conquers lust, and you are sold, thus putting you on a journey through the seedy world of the white slave trade. The settings grow more refined and tasteful, but that doesn't change what you are. You are
appraised
like cattle. You are sold to wealthy
individuals
and
auctioned
at markets. You are a slave, forced to serve for the pleasure of others.

But through it all, the question remains: Will they
break
you, or will the
fire
remain?

That is for you to decide.

themes:
Drama
Kidnapping
Non-Con
Bondage
Degradation
Humiliation
M/F couplings
M/M couplings
Forced Orgasm
Orgasm Denial
Discipline
Others, as you wish.

requirements:
kidnapped will be explored here, on Elliquiy. I do not IM or rp through email or any other forum, so please do not ask.
a post rate of three times a week, minimum.
thoughtful posts that have been reviewed for grammar and syntax errors.
a dedication to a medium to long-term story arc. If you tend to drop RPs, please do not apply.

If you are interested in exploring this story, please PM me. Do NOT post in this thread. Sorry guys, this story is for ladies only.