Blackwell Manor ☪ School for the Paranormal ☪ Interest and Recruiting!

Started by AliceInLace, June 21, 2015, 11:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliceInLace

I think I have seen quite a bit of interest so I will be putting up the character thread today, that way every one can begin to create their characters.
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

AndyZ

Don't see where Amarlo specifically said male, but could be any number of reasons, including a gender-bending spell.

If you want everyone to have similars instead of lots of different types of races, I might go with witch.  Presumably the default witch weakness is that they're more human and don't have all the extra strength/speed/toughness of other supers.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Angie

Quote from: AndyZ on June 24, 2015, 02:03:27 PM
Don't see where Amarlo specifically said male, but could be any number of reasons, including a gender-bending spell.

If you want everyone to have similars instead of lots of different types of races, I might go with witch.  Presumably the default witch weakness is that they're more human and don't have all the extra strength/speed/toughness of other supers.

Well Faye's coming back so hey, we could have a Jinzuuruki reunion :P
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Julles

Ooooh. Yay. I'm not sure which race I would choose yet. Hmmm.  ::)

AndyZ

Quote from: Angiejuusan on June 24, 2015, 02:07:10 PM
Well Faye's coming back so hey, we could have a Jinzuuruki reunion :P

Okay, I can remake Asuka ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Amarlo

Quote from: AliceInLace on June 24, 2015, 02:00:47 PM
Sure, I think it could be a fun 'mix-up' that a male RA got put in the girls dorm. I'm sure we could make it work

Oh, um, I wanted to play a female xD I was hoping to make her a RA in the dorm while she interns at the school in some manner ^^;

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

AliceInLace

Quote from: Amarlo on June 24, 2015, 03:34:53 PM
Oh, um, I wanted to play a female xD I was hoping to make her a RA in the dorm while she interns at the school in some manner ^^;

Ah, I must have misread. Yeah thats fine
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

AliceInLace

Julles

Yay. Ill get one up by Friday. :D

P.S - Does anybody want to have a family rivalry with my character??

AliceInLace

Well my character will be Celeste Blackwell, daughter of the founding family. So her family could have enemies :)

AndyZ

What race, Julles?  Anything demonic or spiritual?  Maybe my ancestors were binding your ancestors

Julles

I was definitely looking to play a more evil character, so, I think that would be cool. Did you want to set it up like that then? I'm going to get my character up Friday, so we have time to discuss. :)

I really don't know what kind of race I was going to play. Maybe a dark fairy or elf???

Although I'm quit open to options, as I'm embarrassingly not as versed on the different kind sof races. So, of anybody has some options, please school me.  :P

AliceInLace

Julles

That's what I was thinking! :D

Oh, we're you thinking people pictures only, or are other pictures okay to use?

AliceInLace

Quote from: Julles on June 24, 2015, 04:35:42 PM
That's what I was thinking! :D

Oh, we're you thinking people pictures only, or are other pictures okay to use?

Oooo thats another good question....

What are peoples opinions, Real or Anime/Art?

I think Anime/Art can be easier for the races but Real isn't impossible thanks to the cosplay community

Julles

I was thinking of using a mixture of both. So, I don't mind either way.

Amarlo

Quote from: AliceInLace on June 24, 2015, 04:39:12 PM
Oooo thats another good question....

What are peoples opinions, Real or Anime/Art?

I think Anime/Art can be easier for the races but Real isn't impossible thanks to the cosplay community

I personally prefer real and art but not anime.

Most of what I like to use is art.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

AliceInLace

Angie

Damn, means I'll need to find a different picture for Faye Zanarius.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Julles

AliceInLace

cabalxxvi

Well now, tickle me interested. I would like to play like the Dean or something of an upper professor. For say supernatural history or something of the nature. I would also play a Vampire, that is a retired vampire hunter. Like D, but full vampire. I am very interested in some form of a teacher or professor.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Amarlo

Quote from: cabalxxvi on June 24, 2015, 05:20:15 PM
Well now, tickle me interested. I would like to play like the Dean or something of an upper professor. For say supernatural history or something of the nature. I would also play a Vampire, that is a retired vampire hunter. Like D, but full vampire. I am very interested in some form of a teacher or professor.
-Snaps finger- Damn, there goes my Carpathian idea. It'd be a bad idea if I played a character that constantly tried to murder the dean xD I figured some people would wanna play a Vampire! Oh well! I have a back up plan anyways! =D

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

cabalxxvi

LOL, that's great right there. Love the thought, but yeah, something of high standing wouldn't like to be killed all the time anyways. ;) We can find other ways to play out a rivalry of some sort, and that isn't even saying it's approved for me to play something like that. It all depends on the story owner, and how they want to run it.

-shrugs- I'm game for anything where my fangs can get a little bloody.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

AliceInLace

I'm glad we have interest for a teaching position! Those are the hardest to fill