High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

"not after he got shot he wont, it will take him plenty of time to heal, he wont be walking any time soon, i think he payed someone off to put that box there"

Queen Elsa

Hina's back stiffened as someone sat down behind them.

Wajin

Masamune looked at Hina, merely nodding "Hey" He looked at the box, and then at the two "I overheard you talking... I think you're right..." He said matter of factly.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Queen Elsa

She quickly hid the box in her backpack, afraid that other people would see. "Y-You know what happened?..."

Wajin

He just looked out in the air, nodding slightly "I know..." He looked at her before pointing his Boken at the box "but as Aaron said, that thing was not placed by Siegfried, it was placed by a second year, don't know his name, I just passed him when he was walking in the hall with the box"
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Queen Elsa

Hina looked at this new boy curiously. "Who are you?..."

Wajin

He sat up straight and held out his hand "Masamune Amada, I was transferred here yesterday, my former school didn't really... appreciate a person with my personal history"

Queen Elsa

Hina shakes his hand. "Well, just know that I'm always here if you need a listening ear. Hina Soujin, pleased to meet you."

Wajin

He smiles back at her and then whispers "If you need any favors of.... unsavory character... just say the word, I have contacts"

Queen Elsa

O.o "Oh my... You're quite the interesting person, Masa. Do you mind if I call you Masa?"

Wajin

He nodded, and he had noticed people were looking "you probably shouldn't been seen too much with me"

Queen Elsa

Hina shrugs. "The same could be said about me. Though it would probably be for different reasons." Hina stands up, then sits down at Masa's table with her backpack.

azzmeister89

joining Hina at "masa's" table he watched the transfer student closely "i'm in the second year too, tell me who it was, i'll make it worth your while" he slipped a small roll of money from his pocket and showed it to him "its English money but if you got this changed to yen you could live in a large mansion for a year" he turned to hina then "don't worry, i'll explain the money situation to you soon" he knew she would guess that this would have something to do with why he was in japan and not England.

Queen Elsa

Hina looked surprised, but kept quiet, waiting to hear what Masa had to say.

Wajin

Masamune chuckled and pushed the roll back "Lunch money" he said with a wink "It was Itado Yamoro, but you won't find him in the school, he's already on his way to the hospital. He owed some people I know a lot of money, so I texted them that he was here" He looked at Aaron "Now, I heard you guys needed protection from that Siegfried dude..." He pushed a card in under the roll back as he got up "Give it some thought, and come to this address tonight, my father might be willing to help if you're willing to throw that kind of around" He said as he walked away, and under his right hand sleeve the mouth of a dragon could be seen, and on his left the tail. As he looked back he looked Hina into the eyes and mouthed the word "Yakuza"

azzmeister89

Queen Elsa

(I really like your character, Dane. :) ) Hina nodded. She was understanding of all people. She refused to judge someone just because they were a part of Yakuza.

Wajin

Queen Elsa

( :) My pleasure.) Hina picked up the card that Masa left and looked at it.

Wajin

Masamune smiled and walked through the school, thinking of the two of them, thinking how weird the card would look "Amada and Youshiro. Lawyers"

Queen Elsa

Hina looked confused. "Lawyers?..."

Wajin

He started laughing soon "They're confused" He was sure, and looked out over the school courtyard

Queen Elsa

"Maybe we have to look up the address of these people?..."

Wajin

He smiled, wondering what they'd think when they found the building

Queen Elsa

(Agh. I need you Azz... Lol.)