Caelcormac's Requests (M for F)

Started by caelcormac, July 03, 2012, 06:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caelcormac

Thanks for checking out my thread. Please help me keep it tidy by replying through PMs.

I am looking for 1 partner for any of the ideas below.

Solo System Games

I have a craving for some 1 on 1 system games. I would prefer to be the player but I can be convinced to GM for the right idea and/or in return for being GMd.

Systems I am interested in running/playing are: Godlike, D&D 5e, 13th Age, Owl Hoot Trail, Marvel Heroic RPG, ICONS, or Mutants and Masterminds 3e.

I don't have any specific characters I in mind but I am happy to brainstorm ideas. I lean toward heroic characters but I've also been on a villain kick lately, so playing a conquer or a super villain also appeals.

Corruption of a Heroine
She is a shining beacon of goodness. A true hero, always smiling, always having a kind word. To those she fought, she showed mercy. To those she saved she showed kindness. On the rare occasions she’s spoken in public she’s been inspiring and humble and is an inspiration to countless millions. And now she’s in big trouble. One of her enemies has something on her, something so terrible that she has to do what he says. And he’s decided to play a game. Most of the time, she can be her old heroic self but when he calls she has to put on the new slutty costume he made, answer to the new name he has given her, and together they go commit crimes. She has to help him rob banks, run drugs, fight the law and other heroes, and generally spit in the face of everything she believes in.

But that’s not the real trouble. The real trouble is that being bad is such a turn on. The real trouble is that she loves how exposed her flimsy, low cut villainess costume makes her feel and that she is tempted to take a pair of scissors to her modest hero costume every time she puts it on. And the real, real trouble is that her tormentor has started to notice how turned on she has been getting. And once he decides to take advantage of that fact she isn’t sure she’ll be able to stop him. Or want to.

Looking for: A heroine who wants to be led into crime, depravity and possibly much worse and who eventually abandons her hero persona and embraces darkness.

Alternately I am looking for a villain to play opposite my hero, and be led into darkness myself.

Kinks: I would like to include the following
Sexy/Slutty clothing and costumes.
Mild sexual violence (spanking, hair pulling, face slapping)
Exhibitionism/Public Sex
Dubious consent
Cheating/Betrayal - I would prefer if she had a love interest or husband she cheats on but this is optional
Possible drug use/addiction

What I am not looking for:
Non Con/Rape - This is about a semi willing slide into darkness, and I would prefer that any sex that happens be primary consensual.

Sacrilege: A love story

Everything appears normal to most people at St. Barnabus's parish. Father Joseph and Sister Mary tend their little church and are active members of the community. They are the picture of what members of the clergy should be.

If only they knew what Sister Mary was wearing under her habit. If only they knew how many times that Father Joseph had prayed for forgiveness after giving in to his darkest urges.... again.

So I'm in the mood for some religious themed kink. Naughty Nuns and bad Priests defiling the house of the lord in all the most salacious ways. Sex on the altar, glory holes in the confessional, perverting mass and communion, and anything else my potential partner and I can come up with. Ideally one or both our characters would be reluctant, even penitent, but completely unable to resist the temptations offered by the other as they delve further and further into depravity.

Generic Pairings:
I am willing to play either role

Bride x Anyone
Teacher x Student
Best Friend x Best Friend's Spouse
Boss x Employee
Nun x Priest/Parishioner
Husband x Mother/Sister In Law
Wife x Father/Brother In Law
Father x Daughter
Mother x Son
Aunt x Nephew
Superhero x Villian

caelcormac

Archived Ideas - Also available
Aunt Sophie - Sophie was a free spirit who had never married, and if she was jealous of her older sister who had settled down to raise a family she it had never showed. She loved her sister and her family and checked in every couple of years but mostly she was content to enjoy life's pleasures with whomever she happened to be with at the time. And with the amount of care she put into her gorgeous body she never had any trouble at all finding someone to enjoy life's pleasures with despite pushing 40. Then Sophie let herself get talked into letting her nephew stay at her home for a couple of weeks while he checks out local colleges. At first she thinks she won't mind having to put her normally hedonistic lifestyle on hold for a little while, it's the perfect excuse to break a few dates and spend some time relaxing at home. This changes when he arrives and she realizes that her little nephew has grown up quite a bit in the two years since she last saw him and decides that if she's going to be relaxing at home with her nephew, then he is going to help her relax in all of her favorite ways.

Alt Version -  Sophie never had much time for family and she didn't have friends as much as she had business associates. She strives for excellence in all things, keeping a steady workout schedule and eating right and looked damn good for 40 if she said so herself. But she was starting to feel lonely. She was always too busy for dates, and sex for the last decade had consisted of letting one of the many men who would hit on her during a business trip get a one night stand every couple of years. Mostly it was just her fingers and her small selection of discrete toys that got her through the week. At this week she probably wouldn't even get that, since her nephew was going to stay with her to check out some colleges and if he caught her doing that she would just die of shame. Or so she thought. When he walked in the door all grown up in the years since she had seen him, she knew that she wanted him. It was wrong of course, he was her sisters son. But that thought didn't turn her away like it should have, instead it made her want him all the more. And Sophie always knew how to get her way when she wanted something.

Caught Masturbating - A girl has spent the better part of the year in the back of class with her hands stuffed down her panties except on those increasingly more frequent days when she decided that panties were too much of a bother. It wasn't that she was a nympho or a slut or anything but the chance of getting caught made it a thrill, and after the first time it became an addiction. She thought she had been careful enough but that turned out to be not the case when her 7th period teacher had her stay after class to have a serious discussion with her. When he asked her what they were going to do about her constant masturbation in class he was being nice and giving her a chance to promise to stop so she could be spared the shame of having to be punished. Instead she hopped up on his desk, spread her legs and said,  "I guess I'll need a lot of detention." - I see this one as very heavy on the exhibitionism

Sacrilege: A love story

Everything appears normal to most people at St. Barnabus's parish. Father Joseph and Sister Mary tend their little church and are active members of the community. They are the picture of what members of the clergy should be.

If only they knew what Sister Mary was wearing under her habit. If only they knew how many times that Father Joseph had prayed for forgiveness after giving in to his darkest urges.... again.

So I'm in the mood for some religious themed kink. Naughty Nuns and bad Priests defiling the house of the lord in all the most salacious ways. Sex on the altar, glory holes in the confessional, perverting mass and communion, and anything else my potential partner and I can come up with. Ideally one or both our characters would be reluctant, even penitent, but completely unable to resist the temptations offered by the other as they delve further and further into depravity.

Sidekick in Peril!

Life is rough being the teen sidekick of a prominent hero. You have to balance school and a social life with your duties, you're always having to make excuses for missing things and being late, and you always seem to be used as a decoy or a distraction. But worst of all is getting kidnapped and used as a hostage or held for ransom. Sitting around tied up is just super boring. Well, it used to be. Lately some of the female villains have found a much more interesting way to pass the time...

Inspired by the rumors about Burt Ward, I'm having a craving to portray the (mis)adventures of a Robin-like sidekick as he runs across the seductive, scantily clad, and horney villainesses (and/or heroines) in his city. This is meant to be a light hearted, sexy romp with bright colors, ridiculous schemes, and a sense of fun. I have a couple of ideas below for how I would like things to play out but am happy to hear yours as well.

V1: Femdom
Our unlucky sidekick has been captured, tied up, and is now being 'forced' to entertain a villianess while her henchman conduct her evil plan. His only hope is to keep her occupied long enough for someone to come save him.

V2: Switcheroo!
Our unlucky sidekick has been captured, tied up, and is now being 'forced' to entertain a villianess while her henchman...wait a second! He's gotten loose! He should probably stop the evil plan, but first he's going to give his captor a taste of her own medicine. But she won't learn her lesson, its what she secretly wanted all along...

V3: Heroine Addict
Its been a long night of cracking skulls and its time for our heroes to unwind. And the heroine that he's been fighting alongside all night has decided the sidekick is just the thing to help her do just that.

Kinks I would like to include:
Sexy/Slutty clothing and costumes - my only must have.
Cothed sex
Light bondage
Dirty Talk
Hair Pulling
Face Slapping
Exhibitionism/Public Sex
Nipple/Vaginal Piercings - I love it when women have these.
Tattoos - Same here
Risk of Pregnancy - Not a requirement, but a huge turn on.

For femdom style scenarios please add:
Breast/Pussy/Foot Worship - in any and all combinations

For those who prefer to be dominated please add:
Humiliation
Facials/Cum on clothes/cum marking

And an extra special kink just for heroines:
Cheating/Betrayal - I would prefer if she had a love interest or husband she is cheating on.

And finally, please leave out the following:
Non-con/Rape
Violence/Gore/Torture
Scat

caelcormac

caelcormac

caelcormac

caelcormac

01/31/17

Moved Sacrilege up to main thread. Posting interest after hiatus.

caelcormac

Added System Games and Archived some old ideas.

caelcormac

Looking for new RPs, all ideas open even the archived ones.

caelcormac

It's the bump time of the month. All ideas are available

caelcormac

December Bump

I'd love to corrupt a heroine for Christmas